Been gone for 3 months. How's the player traits system doing? (Honor, mercy, valor, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Last I played, I was having difficulty getting my character's Mercy trait up. I was trying to boost that stat so that I had better chances of convincing a certain noblewoman into marrying my character. The problem was that there was only one way to boost that stat, through a quest called "Headman Needs Grain". Has this system been improved? I just really don't like save scumming through dialogue dice rolls.

Last I played, I was having difficulty getting my character's Mercy trait up. I was trying to boost that stat so that I had better chances of convincing a certain noblewoman into marrying my character. The problem was that there was only one way to boost that stat, through a quest called "Headman Needs Grain". Has this system been improved? I just really don't like save scumming through dialogue dice rolls.

relatively the same. Some improvement, my character recently got honor after about 800 days in game. They also help with % chance of persuasion success now

I think a lot of you guys need to move on like I did. Go away for 3 months and come check back instead of spreading negativity on the forums. Cya guys in 3 months.

they did a refactor for like 2 months but even prior to that work on the character progression system has been veerrryyy slow. You probably won't notice a whole lot of difference but you can give it a shot. 1.4.3 is a bit uh... screwed though.

I think a lot of you guys need to move on like I did. Go away for 3 months and come check back instead of spreading negativity on the forums. Cya guys in 3 months.
I did the same as you and nothing so far has made me want to play bannerlord again, I mostly just lurk on the forums now for a bit after an update comes out to make a judgement based on the posts in here if it's worth playing again and I've been disappointed so I doubt I'll play again for some time

I mean most of the last months was code refactoring.... it's not surprising not much has changed.

If you aren't enjoying the game I honestly think you should wait until release. The last patch for SP was actually a big jump forward, they finished off the basic storyline. Fixed a ton of bugs. Made hideout battles much more convenient and added succession mechanics in. It was a pretty substantial update.

I mean most of the last months was code refactoring.... it's not surprising not much has changed.

If you aren't enjoying the game I honestly think you should wait until release. The last patch for SP was actually a big jump forward, they finished off the basic storyline. Fixed a ton of bugs. Made hideout battles much more convenient and added succession mechanics in. It was a pretty substantial update.
Yep 1.4.3 is the first time I've gotten my kingdom to the point its at (Taken over sturgia land, not through succession). Been having a blast with it and although there have been some significant bugs none of them have been game breaking. Also holy **** they improved the performance, I can now run the game at a stable 165 fps (except for sieges).

I am telling you, the voices are real, even if no one else can hear them :mad:
I just spat out a carbonated beverage and woke a sleeping child from the guffaw that exploded from my mouth upon reading this. Thanks for the laugh.

Edit: the child and spouse did not think it was as funny as I did.

Back
Top Bottom