Been away from 3-5 months, time to come back ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it time to return ?
If the reason you left was because you were bored, no.
Is the strategic map to tactical battle map feature working ?
No, wasn't even in this patch.
Are the Khuzaits still a super power ?
No, haven't been since January.
I'm hearing 1.6 is a bit unstable, true ?
Totally stable for me but I've never had performance issues.

1.6.0 is perfectly stable for me. YMMV.

Khuzaits are definitely not the superpower they used to be.

The strategic to tactical map isn't implemented yet.

There are many good changes worth trying out for curiosity, but lots of little things that hold the replay value back and nothing about the basic gameplay cycle has been majorly altered so if you got bored or burned out, probably will still get bored or burned out by a long campaign now.

If the reason you left was because you were bored, no.

No, wasn't even in this patch.

No, haven't been since January.

Totally stable for me but I've never had performance issues.
I've been away for 7 months.
Tell me,buddy...do armours and weapons still cost as much as a town?

No, they only cost about a third of a modest town now (~450K for the highest tier).
That's a shame.
A few more questions,if you will.
About prices,of course.

Do they atleast appear in towns now?
High prices prevented them from appearing,Mexicco explained.
What's the developers statement on this,are they working on a fix or is it intended?
Are the new items appearing or are bugged?The armored cape for Battania,their Scale armour etc.

Is it time to return ?
Definitely not the best time for a return. The 1.5.10 update was so ****ed up, they jumped straight to 1.6.0 beta (with more bugs of course).
Wait for another 6 months. I'd say, wait for "release". At least modders will be able to work without constant disruptions from "patches'...

Definitely not the best time for a return. The 1.5.10 update was so ****ed up, they jumped straight to 1.6.0 beta (with more bugs of course).
Wait for another 6 months. I'd say, wait for "release". At least modders will be able to work without constant disruptions from "patches'...
Yeah, I watch Youtube bannerlord followers, they talk about new patches with tears in their eyes. Maybe experienced developers have left ,replaced by trainees ?

I'll look at a new M&B mod.

They've given every indication that they're going to continue patching the game post-release.
This makes me wonder how exactly they're differentiating EA work from post-EA work.

Anyways to answer the OP, if you enjoyed it before this, you'll enjoy it more. If you didn't particularly enjoy it, unless that was because of **** performance on your machine, nothing much has changed on that front.

That's a shame.
A few more questions,if you will.
About prices,of course.

Do they atleast appear in towns now?
High prices prevented them from appearing,Mexicco explained.
What's the developers statement on this,are they working on a fix or is it intended?
Are the new items appearing or are bugged?The armored cape for Battania,their Scale armour etc.

Top tier armour and weapons do appear in towns now.

The highest price I've seen was for the top tier Sturgian lamellar which clocked in at just over half a million. I got the same suit of armour as a dowry with my bride for 3000. (You can compare good armour price wise with a good car - and in this respect, the price seems appropriate to me - Any trade focused play through should be able to afford top armour a few years into the game)

It does seem that new armour appears periodically when the right circumstances for it's manufacture occurs. Battania's armour has been fleshed out and there are a lot of options - especially mid ranking - now that weren't there last time you played. If you like the faction it is visually really unique these days - that old scale armour is now appropriately priced - but there are other better/less unsophisticated options.

Also, the current beta build is definitely more stable from a performance perspective - I have a marginal machine, and it's humming along nicely now.

It's likely, that you should decide for yourself whether it is worth playing again. There are some users who are bitter about the game, and that opinion is unlikely to change no matter what stability or features changes occur. There are also those who love it and it would take literal breaking to change this. Don't be a sheep - download it and play and make your own mind up.

Back
Top Bottom