Becoming King of existing faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Is this feature in the game or not yet? I would like to become the King of my current factions without having to create a new Kingdom.

Is this feature in the game or not yet? I would like to become the King of my current factions without having to create a new Kingdom.

When they fully implement clan system with descendants and all it could be possible if You marry into kings family and become the only descendant of the lineage however I don't think it will work like that.

Uhmmm I am talking about this:

"When you set out on your adventures in Mount & Blade games, you are just a humble traveller with only a sword and a horse to your name. As you progress through the game and establish a foothold in Calradia, you can pledge your sword to a faction and be welcomed into the fold of the nobility. Eventually, you will have the option of branching out and establishing your own kingdom, or, as is the case with Bannerlord, if you have taken a liking to your current one, you can subvert it and seize power for yourself! In this week’s blog, we discuss how players can interact with their fellow nobles after joining or establishing their own kingdom, looking specifically at the kingdom screen, which is an entirely new addition to the Mount & Blade series"

Accorting to this devblog, we should be able to becoming the king of the existent factions but this is probably not implemented yet.

I would say yes, but I'd not be happy with someone usurping my throne and throwing me out of my own faction. So it should be super OP difficult in general. But as they make your faction just like any other and as people then will only complain IT SO HARD DUD I think maybe it's better if they don't include it.

I know, it's an old thread, but it is possible now, however. I became king of Battania after Caladog died. I was a vassal, and a vote pupped up, and I won. So if the ruler dies, then yes. You can become king of an existing Kingdom/Empire.

Btw I automatically got the old banner from Caladog.

I know, it's an old thread, but it is possible now, however. I became king of Battania after Caladog died. I was a vassal, and a vote pupped up, and I won. So if the ruler dies, then yes. You can become king of an existing Kingdom/Empire.

Yeah basically right now you can only legitimately inherit a kingdom. Eventually there will be a civil war system - but god knows when.

Yoooo that's hype! Thanks for letting me know. I assume you need to be high tier clan and Caladog not having any heir?

I worry Monchug will die from an arrow anytime soon, so I want to be prepared.

Oh sick, I didnt know that either. I thought the rebellion feature was it.
Nevertheless, is this a confirmed thing or just hearsay?
Please tell more.
So right now you can inherit a kingdom by being a powerful vassal and winning the election when the king dies. For the crusader kings fans this is Elective-Monarchy.

TW have confirmed a Civil war system in the past... but that was a long time ago. So take it with a huge pinch of salt.

I don't think there will be any civil war feature at this point. I think the city rebellion is about as far into the weeds as TW wants to go with it.

I don't think there will be any civil war feature at this point. I think the city rebellion is about as far into the weeds as TW wants to go with it.
I also think that this is the case, at least from the information that I read blogs,updates/forum.

You might be able to with this succession mod.

When they fully implement clan system with descendants and all it could be possible if You marry into kings family and become the only descendant of the lineage however I don't think it will work like that.
If they fully implement. If...

that is gonna be so cool when its available! i really hope it would :razz:
lel keep dreaming, its not going to be avaible and the way TaleWorlds sabotages their own modding community makes me think that it will never come to reality.

Yes. Its in the game. I was part of Battania when Caladog died in battle. There was an election and I was chosen as the new king.

Confirmed. Its in the game.

Yes. Its in the game. I was part of Battania when Caladog died in battle. There was an election and I was chosen as the new king.

Confirmed. Its in the game.

I created this thread one year ago, but thanks for answering :razz:

Back
Top Bottom