BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've already introduced myself but in case no one saw it

I'm Vicnaire from Maine, U.S. I enjoy this mod most because alot of my ancestors were french canadians and i had an ancestor that was marching with Braddock during the ambush and later became a general for the Americans in the American Revolution. General Horatio Gates.

Anyway I'm also creating a french regiment even though the multiplayer isnt out yet, im anticipating it that much.

I was wondering Gab if i could be a supporter?

Vicnaire said:
I've already introduced myself but in case no one saw it
I'm Vicnaire from Maine, U.S. I enjoy this mod most because alot of my ancestors were french canadians and i had an ancestor that was marching with Braddock during the ambush and later became a general for the Americans in the American Revolution. General Horatio Gates.
Anyway I'm also creating a french regiment even though the multiplayer isnt out yet, im anticipating it that much.
I was wondering Gab if i could be a supporter?
SURE!!! :grin:
You do not have to ask me, you just declare that you did all things requested up above in 1st page of this topic and that you are willing to behave and do things as a supporter (starting with a supporting pic in your banner :twisted:...hehehehe :wink:)
gabby

Vicnaire said:
well i pretty much did everything that i can think of
Gab forgot to mention push ups,but that's ok! j/k :lol:

Did anyone notice how many new supporters this mod is getting almost every day,truly I didn't notice same thing for other mods,they do get them but not in that number.Anyway,I guess that voting showed that eventually!

hello, i want to become a supporter

my name is Dion I'm coming from the netherlands
and i play much mount and blade and i love this mod so much that i can't stop playing it.

sorry for my bad English i will work on it.

wrc said:
Vicnaire said:
well i pretty much did everything that i can think of
Gab forgot to mention push ups,but that's ok! j/k :lol:
Did anyone notice how many new supporters this mod is getting almost every day,truly I didn't notice same thing for other mods,they do get them but not in that number.Anyway,I guess that voting showed that eventually!
True, Achille...err sorry, WRC, heheheh
I am so happy about the help you older friends are giving on topics....did you see how polite, "clean" and fun forum is now?
Folks can say anything, even bad, about us and mod, but I like it all in a civil and happy way :wink:

Hello Gab! I been playing your mod, and holy crap, i love it. This mod is everything i need from a mod (guns, guns and more guns). I would love to become a supporter to help you out with this fantastic game.

Thanks!

Sorry for the lack of information.

I have been playing mount and blade, and Warband, since they came out. I have been looking for a good musket mod for a while and now I finally found it. I love the time period.

The Last of the Mohicans, is amazing! And a mod? WHAT COULD BE BETTER?? ( a whole game) =P

Sorry i can't seem to think today....

Hi im Ben From US but live in belize (moved) im 13 ive played M&B For a awhile now i love trying out new mods and being active but i also like spending time outside so less than half the day im inside playing M&B unless there's nothing to do outside
I really liked this mod and i want to be a supporter
This mod is my favorite  :smile:

I also watched the last of the mohicans before i knew about this it was a good movie

:shock: I don't mean to age you but Cuireach, you are older then my Dad.

Not that it is a bad thing, I love seeing the older folks playing games and they are always super nice and don't smack talk when I beat them or get beat by them.

I've been lurking for a while now. Played just about every MOD on here and this is one of the best. Runs smooth, great mechanics. Love it. I'm Curtis from California. 32 years old and this is how I blow off steam. I wanna support this awesome mod!

SunofVich said:
Not that it is a bad thing, I love seeing the older folks playing games and they are always super nice and don't smack talk when I beat them or get beat by them.
Good! This is one of the best things on us "oldies" that I ever read on forums!!! :mrgreen:
Gabby

curtisramone said:
I've been lurking for a while now. Played just about every MOD on here and this is one of the best. Runs smooth, great mechanics. Love it. I'm Curtis from California. 32 years old and this is how I blow off steam. I wanna support this awesome mod!
Welcome!!!!!! :mrgreen:
PLS guys read here to become a supporter, expecially about pics and about posting and helping ppl on the 1755 forum. :wink:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.msg3963559.html#msg3963559
Yhx
Gab

killerben83 said:
Hi im Ben From US but live in belize (moved) im 13 ive played M&B For a awhile now i love trying out new mods and being active but i also like spending time outside so less than half the day im inside playing M&B unless there's nothing to do outside
I really liked this mod and i want to be a supporter
This mod is my favorite  :smile:
I also watched the last of the mohicans before i knew about this it was a good movie
Welcome!!!
Great thing to play outside...never leave that habit.
I am also a fitness fan and trainer, so I completely agree with you....just played with my 8 y o kid yesterday in the woods, pretending we were Mohicans, heheheh
Gabby :wink:

GhostNJ said:
Hello Gab! I been playing your mod, and holy crap, i love it. This mod is everything i need from a mod (guns, guns and more guns). I would love to become a supporter to help you out with this fantastic game.
Thanks!
Thx to you and welcome!!
I will update soon guys, just got a small problem, still....but almost fixed. I will look again after work and then upload new v.2.9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gab :wink:

SunofVich said:

I`ve been playing computer games since the days of the spectrum 64k, circa 1982 and dont see any reason why I should stop now.
It keeps us old ones on our toes.    OK, it actually keeps us on our backsides but you know what I mean.  :mrgreen:
I`ve been playing M&B since I first discovered it in 2007 and think the best thing about it is the mods. Looking forward to the latest version of 1755 and the 1776

Name: Andouce
Playing M&B scince: Early Beta stages
Current M&B versions owned: WFAS, Warband, M&B

Interest in 1755: Was playing this mod when i first found it in brytenwalda sub topic. (if i haden't looked i wouldn't have known it existed :razz:)

Awaiting next release: 1766 :smile: :smile: :smile:

Comments for Modding Team: Excellent work so far, models, weapons everything is GREAT!. 1766 is also looking GOOD, Love the British Models! :razz:

Best Regards

Name: Carl, but I spell it 'Karl' for fun :grin:

I enjoy studying history, particularly 18th century history. I love all musket mods for Warband, particularly 1755. I own M&B, Warband, and WFaS. I'm really enjoying the mod, and the new improvements with 2.9 are awesome, the team has done an excellent job with the map, the scenes, troop trees, etc. And Shredzorz' models from AoFI are implemented perfectly. I like a lot of other things about the mod, but I'm too tired to think of them at the moment :neutral:

Fun facts: I like hats, tea, coffee, food in general, cooking, literature, history, and random other activities. :smile:

Name: Tom

Interests: History especially 18th & 19th and late Roman and early Dark Ages. Been playing M&B since last Summer and only joined the forums so I could comment on 1755 and got sucked into the whole shebang by Gab!  :razz: When I am not modding or playing M&B games I am probably reading or watching football/soccer on the TV.

Good to see some cool new players coming in!  :grin:

Hello all, My name is Tomas (bubu is my most favorite nick  :grin: ) I got 15 years and I'm from Slovakia.
I've been playin M&B since 2009 and started with M&BW last year. I have just joined these forums, though I was downloading and playing mods long enough... I was too lazy to join  :razz:

I like 17-18th century + WW1 and WW2 so I'd like to support your mod but I'm not up to be modder (i'm not good in it at all - only tweaking etc. with tweak thingie.exe , if you know what i mean).
Keep up the good work and let the shots be flying like winds :grin:

Back
Top Bottom