BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like to become a supporter of this mod.
Bet you never guessed that.
I'm 15 years old and started playing this mod last year.
I noticed the 1776 mod and thought "Hoh guns! I like shooting things!" and downloaded the mod.
I then proceeded to play it for the next month or so until I got bored of missing every other shot and reloading for 30 seconds for the privilege.

So I tried 1860's and loved being Clint Eastwood.

My interest was renewed recently when I started studying the american west and wanted to try seeing if I could get any further than I did.

I go to school still and there honestly isn't much going on in my life right now other than school and parents breathing down my neck once a week about how what I was predicted for exam results isn't good enough.

well i guess to intoduce myself i used to play MaB alot and now i play casually and i am very big on your unique mods, so um ya? :smile:

Hi, I'm erick from the western united states and I've been playing the mount & blade series for quite a few years, even the blue & gray mod for original mount & blade. I shall be honest and state that I made an official account just for this mod series because I love playing the older versions, but I need to really get the update. The wild west has always interested me (especially during the civil war era) and i look forward to being fully apart of this community! cheers  :grin:
o and i have watched last of the mohicans, my favorite movie soundtrack- promentory  comes from the last battle scene

Hi,

I've been playing with G's mods for every type of M&B for heck years now. Finally decided to join up and post just to say

THANKS MAN.

I'm 35 with 5 kids and this game helps me to not hop a plane to Ecuador and hurl my passport into the jungle :smile:

I love 1776 a lot, I sometimes leave it running while working so the songs loop haha. Can't wait for 1860s one day.

I'm definitely not a coder but I do build websites so if you need any SEO or tips on how to make online money, I know things :wink:

Seal_1 said:
I believe you missed the one I am using. Did the naval aspect of the mod ever take off? I've been gone for quite a while.
It's in the appropriate topic in the 1776 board already:
GABRILDURO said:
1776brigII.jpg
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.0.html][IMG]http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy82/Alexander_Ah/Ships/1776brigII-1.jpg?t=1298945092[/IMG][/url]

Naval aspect? There are sea battles in the mods, in which you fight on ships board to board with pirates...

Hy my name is John i'm 24yo and i live in Republic of Moldova. I love history, historical movies, games...I  watched The Last of Mohhicans a long time ago, one of the best movies. And I also like MAUNTENBLEIDE  in special your mods - all 3 of them. I've voted in all polls, read the topics and chosen a supporter pic. I will support your mods in all the ways i can. Can i be a supporter?

I am ACE.  I am 22 years old presently, and although I prefer the more modern conflict of World War I, I will say that I am most interested in the possibility of having a go at these mods.  In any case, I will presently add the signature to show my support, best of luck to you guys.

I love the 1860 old america mod, However I only started playing today and I don't know how to get the modern version, I downloaded mine off of Nexus. I've only played it for about an hour but it's my favorite mod I have for any of the Mount and Blades!

HOWDY!

I love Last of the Mohicans book/movie, and all manner of John Wayne/Eastwood/etc. westerns. I've only tried the frontier mod so far but absolutely love it so far! Can't wait to try the other two! I hope I can be any asset in an small manner I can.

Thanks Gaby and everyone involved in these excellent mods!  :grin:

-SteelSaxon

I'm not sure if I can still become a supporter but if so here it goes :wink:

I'm a bit of a civil war buff I respect both sides (but I plan to fight for the south:wink: ). I love a revolution Be it American, French, Mexican or what ever it's just something in my soul witch is why I play 1776. The civil war is without a doubt my favorite time in american history to study and there are really no good games or mods for it so I would love to play 1860's old America.

Hi my name is Bradley, I'm 17 and I really love the Civil War, it is an interesting time period in history and I am sorta a South sympathizer/secessionist. I really like the mod and I would like to be a Supporter, I got my version from Nexus and It said not to download that version so I was just wondering if there was a way to get the newer one? Anyways I love the mod and If you don't mind I'd like to suggest adding in a regular grey confederate cap.

Hello my name is Ludo, I'm 28 years old and I like what you do. It's very real and nice made.
I like western from Sergio Leone and others with Clint Eastwood.
I like history and I will support you. Thanks and respect. :grin:

P.S: I send that to play 1860s

antar57 said:

Hello, I am the LatinoMerc, or prdude1234. I'm new to this forums and really like it here. I'm a proud Latino and I love my lands, any insult to it = personal war with you.

I like history of any kind, era and country, I also love geography and the study of cultures, peoples, religions, traditions, among other things.
I love Association Football and hate baseball, American football and basketball.  I love RTS, RPG (Not JRPG thou, eek! Freakness everywhere!) and open world games.
I also love anything that has to do with military history and stuff and is one of my favorite matters.

I will like to support this mod and help in the only way I know I can as this moment - Translating. You see, Spanish is my 1st language and I can help making a translation to Spanish if you want, just tell me where the txt. file is and I will figure how to do it.
If you want to know anything else, just say? Merry Christmas!

Great Job!!  :grin: I really love the Western Mods.İts the best mod ı have ever seen  :cool:  :grin:

Hello there!

Early American history is my favorite time period spanning from the colonist to the late 1800's, though I do like all history from the Greek Empire on up to modern day. I have played 1860's and the 1755 Old Frontier mod and I love them both. In fact, some of the best mods in my opinion. I would love to support these mods. Count me in.

Back
Top Bottom