BECOME A CHAD

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a post dedicated to the community, those who are still newbies and a video suggestion for @Strat , if you will give me the honor.

Update 1.8 is like Tanos dagger, perfectly balanced between improvements and new bugs. The remarkable thing about upgrades is being able to reset your character and allow you to create a better character by reusing perks that give attributes and talents.

Creating a character is what fascinates me the most, from what kind of soldier will it be, to what behavior and what partners. And getting to the best distributed character regarding attributes was always my goal, and I think I achieved it.

With you my Chads 1.8:
548450DCD062392582F89742EE3FCC7EED4720DD
651BB16AB185AD0D0A072250650190A9910B25F8

Both characters start their game with 30 years old, I used to do them at 20, but with 30 it will give you extra points and a nice age, between longevity and wives.

In its creation you must not exceed 3 talent points in Vigor, Control and Resistance. It is not necessary to max Charisma and Intelligence, but it increases over Cunning and not exceed 3 points of those already mentioned.

About what to improve first, the most important thing at the beginning is Sport and Blacksmithing. Well, these are the two skills that will allow you to reach 5 talent points in Vigor, Control and Resistance. In addition to giving you a free point in one-handed, two-handed and throwing weapons.

The extra Control stats will be gained faster than the Vigor stats, so I'll stick to maxing this path first and then move on to maxing out Vigor. Although you can always reset it to your liking.

The second is medicine, steward, leadership, charm. In that order, improve them as you see the need or as you like. Finally engineering and tactics.

At some point put a point in vileness towards as in mount.

Now, because these characters are special. Well, the simple thing is, the Battanian is an excellent archer captain and the Imperial is an excellent infantry captain. His troops have massive health and are immortal, the men they lead have improved armor, movement speed, accuracy, damage, everything. The Imperial has so much power in his arms that he can sneak attack in a siege and break the gate and siege weapons with his bare hands by throwing rocks. He destroys battering rams and siege ladders!!! With his hands! is there anything more chad than that?

About why take the vigor, control and resistance only to 5. Well, you will maximize the important skills to the maximum, minus the last perk and it really does not make sense to lose 2 talent points, for something trivial like more life for your character, or more damage for the overwhelming damage you already deal. In addition to the 2-handed weapons, you will reach the last skill and you will be unstoppable with two-handed swords or sledgehammers. It is important to have one-handed ability, not only because of the perks, but when mounted, it is best to attack with a sword that can also be used with one hand, as it widens your impact range. If you go for the infantry captain build, it will give you awesome upgrades as well.

The fact that each character only has 100 points in cavalry is simple, after that most perks are irrelevant but they have ability to ride level 90 horses, including the thoroughbred which you can get from a fellow scout, which you will need it, because both characters in that are blind.

Raising tactics will give you some captain perks, but also the ability in the future to auto-resolve battles with minimal or no damage to troops, useful for when your patience runs out.

Both characters, in addition to starting at 30 years old, were created thinking of reaching level 40, which I consider to be "easy" until then, but even before that you will begin to appreciate your power. After 40, well from then on it's a matter of taste. Raise tracking to be an autonomous tracker, put an archery point on the imperial to be able to use good bows in sieges. Trade, for those who know at level 45 to be able to reach 300 and be able to buy settlements. Whatever comes to mind, but if you follow my steps up to here, you will have a giant party of demigods capable of destroying cities alone, destroying armies without suffering casualties, becoming a Chad.

I hope that whoever got here will like my publication and I hope it will be of help to you, any questions, I will answer with pleasure.

Oh nice, I'd thought of messing with the respecs like this, but I'm allergic to that kind of grind. Though with that said, wouldn't it be better to go 4 FP on Smithing? You'd still have enough hard cap to reach 225 for those two perks, though you'd be cutting it close for learning rate.

Oh nice, I'd thought of messing with the respecs like this, but I'm allergic to that kind of grind. Though with that said, wouldn't it be better to go 4 FP on Smithing? You'd still have enough hard cap to reach 225 for those two perks, though you'd be cutting it close for learning rate.
You're right, I didn't think about that, it will reach a maximum of 226 if I remember correctly. Considering the points gained on one-handed and two-handed weapons from blacksmithing, it's as if you only spent 2 points on it. Likewise, with how slow it is to climb blacksmithing, it is not so bad to spend an extra point. In addition, you will reach 250, which is the maximum possible blacksmith difficulty, you will not fail any creation.

You're right, I didn't think about that, it will reach a maximum of 226 if I remember correctly. Considering the points gained on one-handed and two-handed weapons from blacksmithing, it's as if you only spent 2 points on it. Likewise, with how slow it is to climb blacksmithing, it is not so bad to spend an extra point. In addition, you will reach 250, which is the maximum possible blacksmith difficulty, you will not fail any creation.

True, on running the numbers again, with only 4 FP you'd need 6 points of END to even get up to 234 hard cap, so the extra FP might not be worth the cost anyway.

True, on running the numbers again, with only 4 FP you'd need 6 points of END to even get up to 234 hard cap, so the extra FP might not be worth the cost anyway.
Wait a second, is it possible to get to 225 blacksmithing with 4 endurance and 4 blacksmithing? Because the fifth endurance point is won there. I think I put 5 FP on it because I saw that it wouldn't get there without spending another attribute.

Wait a second, is it possible to get to 225 blacksmithing with 4 endurance and 4 blacksmithing? Because the fifth endurance point is won there. I think I put 5 FP on it because I saw that it wouldn't get there without spending another attribute.
Nah, that's only enough to get to 206
Starting from 1 Attribute point and 0 FP, there's 4 points, then 14 more per Attribute and 40 more per FP
4 * 40 = 160
4 * 14 - 10 = 46
206 from 4 END, 4 Smithing

If you only had 4 FP, you'd need 65 more hard from attributes, which requires 6+ END (6 * 14 - 10 = 74)

Nah, that's only enough to get to 206
Starting from 1 Attribute point and 0 FP, there's 4 points, then 14 more per Attribute and 40 more per FP
4 * 40 = 160
4 * 14 - 10 = 46
206 from 4 END, 4 Smithing

If you only had 4 FP, you'd need 65 more hard from attributes, which requires 6+ END (6 * 14 - 10 = 74)
in short, you need the 5 fp in blacksmithing. You almost made me start a new character, 1 fp wasted, these chads are trash :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

in short, you need the 5 fp in blacksmithing. You almost made me start a new character, 1 fp wasted, these chads are trash :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep, the only way you'd be able to get away with 4 FP in Smithing is to have 5 END before the perks, so that the Athletics one would get you to 6 END, but that one attribute point could mess with some of your other skills.

On 1.8 (don't remember if it's the same on 1.7.2), the part that you unlock is random (decided on campaign start iirc?), but basically, each weapon type has a research gauge, and smelting, doing orders, and free building raise that gauge based on the value of what was smelted / made. Free build only gives 1 /10th of what an order of the same value would give. Once the gauge is filled, the next part for that weapon is unlocked.

It's not random anymore, now if you create or melt 2-handed swords, you will only get 2-handed sword part unlocks.

The unlocking is gradual, the pieces will be unlocked in order of level, from 1 to 5.

The strength of the unlock is relative to the weapon grade you create or the weapon grade you melt. In addition to the perk 50 and 75 that improve the chance.

Unfortunately that makes two-handed swords, javelins and throwing axes unlock too quickly and the rest take forever.

Back
Top Bottom