BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST6] Division S

Should Division S be create?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now every team has a shot against DM/RM once a season. By segregating these teams in their own division, only one team for the entire tournament will get to play DM/RM.

I don't know about anybody else, but it's personally really fun to be going against better teams in a tournament even if you lose. By putting RM/DM in their own division any chance of an upset is just being taken away for the rest of the teams.

Trying to do your best against top teams is fun, even if you're most likely going to lose. It just seems RM/DM are getting bored of stomping plebs.

Eventually some team will pull off an upset. By locking away RM/DM this chance is greatly reduced and hurts the development of the scene.
Okay I respect that a lot. If i were on your shoes i think i'd do the same.

TLDR: This new system will create so much motivation for RM-DM
no
RM and DM will face eachother every week so we have to perform our best gameplay every week so we have to stay warmed up every week.
stupid idea, why we should stay warmed up every single week? Most of us dont have time for it

edit:
''Avoiding the competition? This is what we want.'' Koso
Koso just admit that RM give default to MoB in beast1 to avoid DM in semifinal hahahahaha

Last edited:
Maybe you feel like running a quick KO tourney before the next BEAST? A little variation is good for everyone.
''Quick KO tourney'' would be a good start to shake things up for people, at least it can bring up a new excitement. Maybe it can be a start of a transition into KO/playoffs alongside (promotion/demotion) and add some variety to scene.

Hello, I want to recommend should be built another division league in BEAST6. Division S must consist of DM and RM. Since BEAST1 we all saw that just RM vs DM in finals so far and all Division A teams trying to take third place. Therefore, there is no rivality in Division A. For both teams which faced with DM or RM, got mentally brake down or get lost their motivation about this game.

Division S, RM vs DM BO5 - 3 Match Winner gets the BEAST Cup also relegation of Division S will match with Division A Champion to get promotion. Hereby, Divison S can be contain 3 teams.
Just make sure not to streamsnipe again :wink:

Just make sure not to streamsnipe again :wink:
brown-rat-royalty-free-image-1004263036-1567093317.jpg

Why you got so madddd broo?? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom