BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST6] Division S

Should Division S be create?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think the play off final is the s-tier league already.I remember RM rarely got oponents to scrim with them and now i understand why.I don't see where the arrogance can help even if you are the best. I think maybe RM groupies are no longer entertained by the arrogance of the players, go figure it out!.RM recruited every try hard they could( not like DM ) and now they complaign they got no competition.Lol!

Well i think the play off final is the s-tier league already.I remember RM rarely got oponents to scrim with them and now i understand why.I don't see where the arrogance can help even if you are the best. I think maybe RM groupies are no longer entertained by the arrogance of the players, go figure it out!.RM recruited every try hard they could( not like DM ) and now they complaign they got no competition.Lol!
''I think'' ye when u think about something that u dont know anything, you write posts like this lol.Hard to see situations when ur not in same division ofc.

S like Super League. x)
EzSgKraVEAQzZsO.jpg

RM & DM are undeniably ahead of the rest, but I don't think it's healthy to just segregate them entirely - it's important for there to be reachable challenges for other teams. Eventually, a team will be formed that can beat them (the players are there, just split across a bunch of semi-decent teams), or the game will continue to improve and experienced Warband players will return and make competitive teams.

It is pretty unhype currently though, my suggestion was to have RM & DM skip straight to the KO stage, starting on either side of the bracket, with the league stage having other teams battle out for the right to enter the KO stage.

A drawback of this would be RM & DM losing some edge due to lack of matches, but doesn't seem like that's a concern currently.

If you want to claim to be the top of the scene, you have to earn that right time and time again. Avoiding the competition and opting for a division that consists of two teams is beyond ridiculous.
That is all there is to say about this fever dream of a suggestion.

If you want to claim to be the top of the scene, you have to earn that right time and time again. Avoiding the competition and opting for a division that consists of two teams is beyond ridiculous.
That is all there is to say about this fever dream of a suggestion.
It's already RM/DM top scene on Division A? Avoiding the competition? This is what we want. We don't want to play games with certain score since BEAST1. However, most of the guys got offended just because of this misunderstand. This Division S is not about ego or arrogance. We also thought about other teams. They should play in more balanced division and maybe this will provide more motivation for them ect. You guys just didn't want to see this side of it.

I said this before internally, but I think this is not a good idea.

From a logical standpoint, after having played 4 iterations of BEAST with RM and DM in the finals every time (with the fifth one following), it does make "sense" to put these teams in their own division. However, I think it would hurt the scene to put what are essentially the best training partners for any passionate div A team on some far away pedestal. Not only do most people (as expected) interpret it as a display of arrogance, it also takes away each team's shot at beating DM and RM in a weekly official, which is a chance all the teams should get. I think it's just a bit too disrespectful, regardless of what the geniune intentions may be.

I think this is a joke, because it doesn't make any sense.

Either they want to create their own league, but then it's not a division.
It's just a separate closed league, without anything to do with BEAST.

Or it's a division, but then there must be rules for going up and down, and I didn't see anything like that.

Willing to create a closed league (meaning give a money value to the slots within it) is just a joke at this stage of the game, so either way this seems just a provocative amusement.

Why is everyone there saying they, yes it was originally my idea to make Div S, but I posted it randomly in DM discord media channel and never picked on it again, then I wake up, see 2000 messages in my general chat about it and now there is post on forums. I mean I like to feed my ego as currently it's near the roof, but div S would be a solution of motivation only for short term for both sides of the coin. DM and RM would eventually lose all the hype and get bored, and other teams would just view them as wannabe elicists that think everyone is inferior. So it is indeed a bad idea, and sorry @Koso but I don't support this.

yes egoistic rm, arrogant rm, bad rm, elitist rm

We thought about other team's competition and motivation to play in Div A when TOP 2 is exact same clan always. We just wanted to have more competition and challenge for other div a teams but we got misunderstood as always. When we got it from Hairless we thought about it and it'd be more fair to other Div A teams. But if other Div A teams don't want it, it's alright. Even some members from RM/DM don't want it. So let be it like this. You can think us like egoistic, arrogant pricks but essentially we thought about other teams at first.

I personally think that RM and DM are way ahead when it comes to skill compared to the rest of the teams. I personally find division A boring and not fun to play in, DM and RM trade the 2nd place based on who gets better players before the new BEAST starts (RM recruited dragon to carry them so this season belongs to them. In BEAST#4 Hairless ruined DM2 to get dasginta and Ghazi for the main team.).

The real fight is between SGM,DR and Div for the 3rd place because all 3 of them are on the same skill level. But this is how it is RM and DM are the best maybe new good teams will be created that will defeat them one day until then I hope teams will work to improve. But it's kinda boring to know that same teams win over and over again It kills the hype around the tournament everybody knows RM or DM will win and move on.

The S Tier League would solve a few problems. Way more intense matches for DM/RM and way more balanced matches for the rest.
But there is one condition needed that no one mentioned yet:
DM and RM must almost exactly equally good. Otherwise one team will win 6 weeks straight.

RM & DM are undeniably ahead of the rest, but I don't think it's healthy to just segregate them entirely - it's important for there to be reachable challenges for other teams. Eventually, a team will be formed that can beat them (the players are there, just split across a bunch of semi-decent teams), or the game will continue to improve and experienced Warband players will return and make competitive teams.

It is pretty unhype currently though, my suggestion was to have RM & DM skip straight to the KO stage, starting on either side of the bracket, with the league stage having other teams battle out for the right to enter the KO stage.

A drawback of this would be RM & DM losing some edge due to lack of matches, but doesn't seem like that's a concern currently.
Maybe you feel like running a quick KO tourney before the next BEAST? A little variation is good for everyone.

These guys change their avatars from being an anime femboy and suddenly think they are the man of the house

Now every team has a shot against DM/RM once a season. By segregating these teams in their own division, only one team for the entire tournament will get to play DM/RM.

I don't know about anybody else, but it's personally really fun to be going against better teams in a tournament even if you lose. By putting RM/DM in their own division any chance of an upset is just being taken away for the rest of the teams.

Trying to do your best against top teams is fun, even if you're most likely going to lose. It just seems RM/DM are getting bored of stomping plebs.

Eventually some team will pull off an upset. By locking away RM/DM this chance is greatly reduced and hurts the development of the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom