BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST6] Division S

Should Division S be create?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koso

Squire
Hello, I want to recommend should be built another division league in BEAST6. Division S must consist of DM and RM. Since BEAST1 we all saw that just RM vs DM in finals so far and all Division A teams trying to take third place. Therefore, there is no rivality in Division A. For both teams which faced with DM or RM, got mentally brake down or get lost their motivation about this game.

Division S, RM vs DM BO5 - 3 Match Winner gets the BEAST Cup also relegation of Division S will match with Division A Champion to get promotion. Hereby, Divison S can be contain 3 teams.

So you only want to play two matches every other month?
No, every week 1 match with DM and RM for 5 weeks. Also, If Division S contain three teams we will change the BO5 system.

Edit: Yes for your question I didnt understand. I prefer quality matches instead of unnecessary matches.
Edit2: By the way no offense for other teams, I don't meant to be toxic or cocky. We all know that this division A is unbalanced.

Yes, yes and yes. RM vs DM every week. Maybe it can create a motivation for both teams. Also for Div A teams, they will try to win Div A and not be third place. Also for Div A teams, one of them will win the Div A and will try to get in Div S by facing the second place of Div S.

TLDR: This new system will create so much motivation for RM-DM and all of the other Div A teams.

Also the destiny of the tournament will not be decided by just one match and it creates much more balanced system. The winner will "REALLY" deserve the champion title because of more than one match system (BO5).

Last edited:
Sounds boring, but do what you think is best.

My guess is that after one match noone will care.
What do you mean by boring and why would no one care? Would you care to explain?

It will be much much more balanced and other Div A teams will not be crushed by DM/RM.

RM and DM will face eachother every week so we have to perform our best gameplay every week so we have to stay warmed up every week.

Also, other Div A teams will work harder to be champion of Div A to be in Div S also they will prove they are better than other Div A teams.

Win - Win for RM/DM (Div S) and DR/SGM/Div/HINQ (Div A)

What do you mean by boring and why would no one care? Would you care to explain?

It will be much much more balanced and other Div A teams will not be crushed by DM/RM.

RM and DM will face eachother every week so we have to perform our best gameplay every week so we have to stay warmed up every week.

Also, other Div A teams will work harder to be champion of Div A to be in Div S also they will prove they are better than other Div A teams.

Win - Win for RM/DM (Div S) and DR/SGM/Div/HINQ (Div A)
I mean you can already just scrim against each other if you want to stay warmed up.

Who is to say that no clan ever will be able to beat you lol. Sounds borderline arrogant tbh.

Plus I can tell you right now that after two weeks your fun league will be boring for you and for anyone who actually cares to watch.
Beast finals are exciting because it is not every week.

I personally enjoy playing vs DM and RM even though we lose. I dont see any upside other than that you guys feel better because you have your own division.

If you are bored, dont play.
I mean its true that it has been really RM vs DM up until now, but times can change, just a new deathstack needs to arrive to challenge you. Until there is nothing on the line besides bragging rights people will not be ultratryhard and leaving their teams just to be a challenge.
I guess there could be maybe two other teams formed who could challenge DM and RM but this would mean many teams loosing their top players.

Okay times might change? (didn't change since the beginning of the game) but okay

Still if there is any clan who could beat RM or DM still have a chance to get in Div S and be Div S champion so why are you defending against it?

Well,imo, the point of a tournamnet - or at least a fun tournament- is that anyone in the devision has a decent chance to win.
So if it's a 100% chance that RM or DM will win then it's less interesting.

I guess maybe have RM/DM do a finalle in their S div and then the winner of A div can go against the loser (Yes loser) and see how it goes..
TBH i'd do that with every div. So last div A goes against winner of div B etc.
Obviously if lower tier beats last higher tier they tier up and other one tiers down.. (This might already be a thing ? I have no clue)

But BO5 seems too much.

BO3 and be done with it ( Just time it more dramatically and make it more fun like that)

I mean yeh it's arrogant to say that RM/DM are unbeatable but thus far it's 100% true lol.

And if at the end of beast the winner of A div loses to loser of S div then whats the problem..

Div A then will become actually more competetive cuz people will wanna get that #1.

It's a bigger ego boost than getting #3 ( Also better motivation)

Well,imo, the point of a tournamnet - or at least a fun tournament- is that anyone in the devision has a decent chance to win.
So if it's a 100% chance that RM or DM will win then it's less interesting.

I guess maybe have RM/DM do a finalle in their S div and then the winner of A div can go against the loser (Yes loser) and see how it goes..
TBH i'd do that with every div. So last div A goes against winner of div B etc.
Obviously if lower tier beats last higher tier they tier up and other one tiers down..

But BO5 seems too much.

BO3 and be done with it ( Just time it more dramatically and make it more fun like that)

I mean yeh it's arrogant to say that RM/DM are unbeatable but thus far it's 100% true lol.

And if at the end of beast the winner of A div loses to loser of S div then whats the problem..

Div A then will become actually more competetive cuz people will wanna get that #1.

It's a bigger ego boost than getting #3 ( Also better motivation)
Full of agree

Okay times might change? (didn't change since the beginning of the game) but okay

Still if there is any clan who could beat RM or DM still have a chance to get in Div S and be Div S champion so why are you defending against it?
Its 100% sure somebody will come along eventually, i mean you came along when DM was believed invincible. I just think its boring to not play you guys ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom