BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

BEAST season 3 | Division B player statistics | Week 3 updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Waljaaa

Knight at Arms
About the Division B player statistics

Goodday everyone!

I've decided to create a little thread that keeps track of the player statistics of each player in Division B of the Bannerlord Early Acces Skirmish Tournament (Season 3).
My time is a bit limited and ofcourse my own team plays in Division B so that's why I decided to only do the statistics for players in Division B.

The list you'll see below this introduction is one that showcases stats about each player that has played a match in Division B.
For actually ranking each player I've decided to use the damage per round statistic.
This is in my opinion the fairest way to rank players based on the impact they have each round.
I did throw some other statistics into the table (like for example, K=Kills, D=Deaths, A=Assists, K/D=Kill/Death ratio, S=Total score, RP=Total rounds played) but I didn't use these ones to give each player their position on the leaderboard.

Last but not least I'd actually like to add each player's main class and each player's nationality to this leaderboard, so if you're a clan leader of any of the showcased clans feel free to pm me to send me each of your player's main class and nationality.

Showcased clans

NNVH6oO.png

Division B player statistics

eoxXKrr.png

XKssxgf.png

UVUpKtJ.png

Top 10 lists

Killing machiiines! :

WOu7yyp.png

For the team! :

ArXOjWk.png

Literally unkillable! :

V81FmqU.png

Last edited:
Keep in mind that this leaderboard is currently highly inaccurate.
It will become more and more accurate by the week, since this leaderboard will receive and update each week. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom