BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

BEAST Predictions - Entries Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Div A Winners: Destiny Masters
Div A Relegation: Men of Borr
Div A Most Kills: Woj le Chariot

Div B Winners: Vineyard Workers
Div B Relegation: TCV
Div B Most Kills: Spooky

Div C Winners: Deutschritter Luxuria
Div C Relegation: Black Team
Div C Most Kills: Loror

Div D Winners: AE
Div D Relegation: GoW
Div D Most Kills: Penthos

Div A Winners: Risen Manifest
Div A Most Kills: DragonKing

Div B Winners: Divitiarum Ordo
Div B Relegation: Wicked Tavern Fanatics
Div B Most Kills: StalkeR

Div C Relegation: Black Team
Div C Most Kills: Angustia

Div D Winners: Apis Europae
Div D Relegation: Gods of War
Div D Most Kills: dopey

Div A Winners: RM
Div A Relegation: KW Dark
Div A Most Kills: Inspire

Div B Winners: High Five
Div B Most Kills: FrozenRanger

Div C Relegation: Hess
Div C Most Kills: The Bard

Div D Winners: High Five Second Team
Div D Most Kills: RatmaN

Div A Winners: RM
Div A Relegation: KW Dark
Div A Most Kills: Inspire

Div B Winners: High Five
Div B Most Kills: FrozenRanger

Div C Relegation: Hess
Div C Most Kills: The Bard

Div D Winners: High Five Second Team
Div D Most Kills: RatmaN
Entries closed. I have taken screenshots and saved all entries thus far.

Provided Apri does not remove rounds played from player stats then I can pretty easily calculate most kills still.

In hindsight highest score/R would have probably have been better but it’s all for fun either way.
All just for fun??? No, we don't do that here. (I have long ceased to have fun with the game xD)
And there are also a few euros in the prize pool so this is not fun but pure serious!

I don’t think score is that important compared to kills. If it counts flag in to the equation at least

Score counts 100% of the cost of a killed unit and 50% of costs of an assisted kill. (Only the assist that show up on the scoreboard - in theory you only need to deal 35 Dmg to earn an assist but if multiple players have reached that amount it only goes to the player that dealt the most damage)
Afaik flags don't give you any score.

Score counts 100% of the cost of a killed unit and 50% of costs of an assisted kill. (Only the assist that show up on the scoreboard - in theory you only need to deal 35 Dmg to earn an assist but if multiple players have reached that amount it only goes to the player that dealt the most damage)
Afaik flags don't give you any score.
Would still prefer to see the total kills than my score per round though ? but systems fine

this is going to hopefully be a very exciting BEAST to play and watch.

Just bumping this to let people know I am still planning to pay out the winnings to the closest prediction but with the apricotman no longer updating stats(and I don’t blame him with the mess of the game) I will have to tally them up myself to get the kills total. On top of this I will be trying to move myself into a house in my time home from working away, so it might take a little while but I’ll get around to it.

This is the preliminary winning predictions, obviously the grand final is still to be played but here is what it is so far. Kills were calculated using @Aprikosenmann playerstats sheet, the players "average kills per round" were multiplied by the "rounds played" to give "total kills".

Div A Winners*: sTiLl PeNdInG
Div A Most Kills: Relexan 240.7 kills (This does not include finals)
Div B Winners: Div Ordo
Div B Relegation: Destiny Manifest
Div B Most Kills: Walker 230.4 kills
Div C Winners: Battle Brothers
Div C Relegation: House Hessian
Div C Most Kills: Baten 243.8 kills
Div D Winners: Apis Europae
Div D Relegation: Wicked Tavern Fanatics 2
Div D Most Kills: Pajikomann 243 kills

I will have to wait till the finals are completed because so many people are at the same amount of correct predictions, that depending on the final result it could go to either persons. :grin:

Last edited:
Well I can announce without any more doubt the current placements:
1st: Angustia 6 correct predictions
2nd: Death, Rage, Metal Luca, Arglaxx each with 5 correct predictions
3rd: Too many to list but anyone with 4 correct predictions

Prize Pool was 50 euros, and because there are so many 3rd place slots it would diminish the prizes to 1 euro I will refrain from handing out prizes to 3rd closest predictions and instead give 1st place 14 euros and all 2nd place 9 euros. I will be contacting you all shortly on steam to hand out the winnings as a steam gift card.

@DeathBG @Metal-Luca @aD_RaGe @Arglaxx

EDIT: Jumped the gun, seems Steam has locked gift cards to £4, £10, £25. I will send 2 4 euro cards to 2nd places and 1 4 euro and 1 10 euro to 1st place.

Last edited:
Well I can announce without any more doubt the current placements:
1st: Angustia 6 correct predictions
2nd: Death, Rage, Metal Luca, Arglaxx each with 5 correct predictions
3rd: Too many to list but anyone with 4 correct predictions

Prize Pool was 50 euros, and because there are so many 3rd place slots it would diminish the prizes to 1 euro I will refrain from handing out prizes to 3rd closest predictions and instead give 1st place 14 euros and all 2nd place 9 euros. I will be contacting you all shortly on steam to hand out the winnings as a steam gift card.

@DeathBG @Metal-Luca @aD_RaGe @Arglaxx

EDIT: Jumped the gun, seems Steam has locked gift cards to £4, £10, £25. I will send 2 4 euro cards to 2nd places and 1 4 euro and 1 10 euro to 1st place.
Thanks for running this and for all the work you put in.

Minor point, people voted for most kills, but the stats available do not count this but instead "kills per round" and other such averages.

I counted the kills more traditionally for my team (AE), and compared to the stats presented by @Aprikosenmann etc where Shema is highest, then dopey, then me, I actually got more kills than Shema, and Dopey got more than both of us.

This is to be expected because Shema missed like 3 matches. Averaging based on rounds or sets is fine, but I think absolute totals have a place as well and again, it's what people voted for. Food for thought for next tourney!

Back
Top Bottom