BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast 8] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

About the promotions, wouldn´t it be better that in case of 2 teams are in tie of points at the top of the table, instead of looking at the rounds-won/lost to do like a final match between those?

Would make it more interesting, or looking the score of the previous match that those 2 clans had and see who won that, as it would say in theory which clan is better.

In my opinion rounds arent really important, atleast in div E where you wont play with everyteam in it, so there will be more "lucky" clans than others.

hi thanks for the suggestion.
Part of the issue there is that we would have to add a week just for that match.

Then you know, in A-D the teams have all played the same opponents so RD and RW are quite significant if teams end up on the same points.

If teams do have the same points, RD & RW then we do look at the fixture between those 2 teams (thats in the rules) and if they drew than it has to be a 1 set mirror match, which hopefully can be squeezed in.

In Div E each team does not play every other team but the bucholz system should make it more likely that each team plays the 5 teams nearest in skill. so again we would hope that rounds would be a significant indicator of relative performance.

Nothing is going to be perfect it's always a compromise between what is achievable and what is best possible practice.

The consequence of adding a week into the tournament in the case of 2 teams ending the group stage with the same points does not seem proportionate when rounds won is a good enough differentiator.

We are having training matches with 5/6 server crashes.
Right now it's unplayable and it will only lead to situations like the one that happened between div & rm.
You should consider delaying it.

How will promotion work this season? Will the 2nd team in a divison get a chance to play playoff matches for example?
why system with fast promotions were deleted from tournament rules and was replaced just that last one playing with first one from lower div ?

This is all in the rules from before the tournament start and is an inevitable consequence of having the 5 team divs.

About the current cheater scandal.
First, a multiteamer should be banned from both his teams, its a shame you didnt even put the name of those in your anouncement. Thats supporting what they do, a new key is nothing they have trouble getting.

Secondly, after RM has proven they have no honour and sportsmanship once again i gotta bring something to attention. RM members are bragging about using red dots regularly, because "nobody can check it" and "DM did it as well", typical children reasoning. That was coming from one of their clan leaders. They cant be trusted unless they stream everything. The times of acting in good faith should be over for them.
For clarification, its not an attack on every RM member of course.

Again, who's in your surreal world is a "Multiteamer" from the both RM and RMs teams? I understand that it's kinda hard to demand from a german something that proves their words, however it's really enough of baiting threads/posts tonight. Who is using red dots from RM and who broke the rules about multiteaming? ^^
they/them kek

Again, who's in your surreal world is a "Multiteamer" from the both RM and RMs teams? I understand that it's kinda hard to demand from a german something that proves their words, however it's really enough of baiting threads/posts tonight. Who is using red dots from RM and who broke the rules about multiteaming? ^^
I wrote it before of those, i just want to be sure of a clean league.
It was Koso bragging that you all use them and "winning officials" with it, the rest is written here under the penalties.

About the current cheater scandal.
First, a multiteamer should be banned from both his teams, its a shame you didnt even put the name of those in your anouncement. Thats supporting what they do, a new key is nothing they have trouble getting.

Secondly, after RM has proven they have no honour and sportsmanship once again i gotta bring something to attention. RM members are bragging about using red dots regularly, because "nobody can check it" and "DM did it as well", typical children reasoning. That was coming from one of their clan leaders. They cant be trusted unless they stream everything. The times of acting in good faith should be over for them.
For clarification, its not an attack on every RM member of course.

If you have any further information on any rule breaking behaviour then please dm an admin with links, screenshots etc.

Simply throwing out accusations is not OK. It is not helpful to the community nor to the administration and fairplay.

So in your opinion everyone from RMS that wrongly got banned for "multiteaming" are using the red dots? Some great mental gymnasis here you got, however,you didn't reply who is the "multiteamer" from both rm/rms that should have been punished?
I cant cope with your mental gymnasis, some of RM/RMS might be using them and i dont trust clans which leadership happily promotes cheating.

The multiteamer ? I demanded from Aeronwen to put their names here because its not my business, you could have read what i wrote.

Not gonna respond to a throwaway account anymore.

i dont trust clans which leadership happily promotes cheating.
Sad that no one cares what you trust or not.

If you have any further information on any rule breaking behaviour then please dm an admin with links, screenshots etc.

Simply throwing out accusations is not OK. It is not helpful to the community nor to the administration and fairplay.

It was inspire and koso who played under fakes.

Back
Top Bottom