EU Skirmish Completed Beast 8 Sign ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Gonna travel America + Europe + Israel for filming :cool:

I wish my best luck to my dear team RM ❤️, I won't able to IGL this season.

Team Name: Risen Manifest III
Team Tag: [RMT]
Contact 1:
Mexicano
Contact 2: † AgŏnyVVi†ħin †
Contact 3: Kassia
Banner:
Risen-Manifest_III_logo_2.jpg

Roster:
Mexicano the Mountain
† AgŏnyVVi†ħin †
Aesten
Strider
Kassia
Rolland
LK_Hemsworth
Arimger
Death
MrAsh
Raven

we would like to be in division C if possible

Last edited:
It's not really about having a long vacation. It's about some people getting the summer job and won't be in home. Some others are going to the vacations.
Besides of it, as since, we're already living it for a week, we might living in a heatwave during these two months again which ain't fun. I think doing the BEAST is better in september so everyone can play.
I never felt in a hurry to play the BEAST, nor I did think the BEAST would be organised in summer

I am personally busy as well as are some of my clanmates. September is a far better option for hosting BEAST.

September would be best, but if u get enough clans signing up u should still go ahead don't see all the people messaging as "crying" they are just stating opinions

We will not have anyone available for July. There are a few teams that have stopped the beast or have been dissolved as DM II or Div. So there are a lot of slots that have been freed up in a number of divisions. However, we also have the return of teams like the MoB which is recovering its initial team. We also surely have the Dof who will register and who was not there during the last edition. There are new teams like RMT or BCNR. I think we should have a small tournament to rebalance the divisions to know which team can go to B or C Div... and organized the beast for September.

Some people not being available is not an impediment to hosting BEAST 8. They can defer their participation until BEAST 9. Maybe they are worried about losing their deserved spot in their divisions (for TCV that is Division A, for RO that is Division B), which I am sure admins would be willing to take into consideration for the next BEAST. I would say it would be best to see who is participating, who is not and come to decision after that. Maybe we won't even have enough teams.

If there will be enough teams to start a tournament, I can't see why shouldn't they.

Div A is the reason for the 4 months of waiting, dont blame it on admins lol.
Div A? U mean war, right? Cuz u cant rly force ppl, who's houses are bombed, to play a final. And even without playing the final. Who gives a ****.. just call it a draw and thats that.

Yeah 4 month were you could have hosted your own tournament.
Great planning back to you
??? Popowicz asked Aeronwen to host one, after she looked for hosts and she didn't respond to him (twice). Maybe simp less for her and actually check what ppl plan to do?

Div A? U mean war, right? Cuz u cant rly force ppl, who's houses are bombed, to play a final. And even without playing the final. Who gives a ****.. just call it a draw and thats that.

??? Popowicz asked Aeronwen to host one, after she looked for hosts and she didn't respond to him (twice). Maybe simp less for her and actually check what ppl plan to do?
I mean, you're simplifying this a lot, while I do not intend to back up the Admins on everything, maybe the poor human conduct displayed by many in Div A is one of the reasons that admins just are not as interested to host? Ever conceived the idea that you dont wanna get insulted 24/7?

Popowicz asked Aeronwen to host one, after she looked for hosts and she didn't respond to him (twice). Maybe simp less for her and actually check what ppl plan to do?
You got it the wrong way around. Hosting an event is - unless you are paid - entirely up to you. You are owed nothing and complaining that others should check your plans and intentions reeks of an absolutely ridiculous degree of entitlement.
Maybe show a more appropriate attitude for your fellow community members and their work, maybe then they would actually be happy to host and improve upon events. But do not go around and throw demands and accusations around, because you feel that someone else has to do anything for you or literally anyone else.

I mean, you're simplifying this a lot, while I do not intend to back up the Admins on everything, maybe the poor human conduct displayed by many in Div A is one of the reasons that admins just are not as interested to host? Ever conceived the idea that you dont wanna get insulted 24/7?
I mean Bard ngl.. but if u actually get tilted over insults from a gaming community that's known for excessive toxicity, then u shouldn't be hosting a tournament in the first place. And u can't rly say "many in Div A".. it was like maybe 10 ppl that insulted the admin team.
You got it the wrong way around. Hosting an event is - unless you are paid - entirely up to you. You are owed nothing and complaining that others should check your plans and intentions reeks of an absolutely ridiculous degree of entitlement.
Maybe show a more appropriate attitude for your fellow community members and their work, maybe then they would actually be happy to host and improve upon events. But do not go around and throw demands and accusations around, because you feel that someone else has to do anything for you or literally anyone else.
What are u actually on about? All I said was, that Ikea's response made no sense, as Aeronwen asked for hosts herself, but when people like Popowicz came forward to host a tournament, she blanked them. Don't really see where I am entitled here. I also didn't demand anything or accuse anyone, so unless u actually understand what people write, why don't u refrain from posting responses?

What I meant was, that hosting a tournament in summer is just not smart, as most of Division A will not be there. RM wont have BD and Jufasto, TCV wont have Runcop, Cosimo and Popo and (most likely) me and it wont be much different for alot of clans. July through August just are the months where most ppl go on holiday, cuz they are done with school, university or got time off from work.

So I really don't see where I am accusing anyone here. I never demanded a tournament, I only said that it's kinda weird to say "You could have hosted one yourself" when people that actually came forward to host one, got blanked.

I mean Bard ngl.. but if u actually get tilted over insults from a gaming community that's known for excessive toxicity, then u shouldn't be hosting a tournament in the first place. And u can't rly say "many in Div A".. it was like maybe 10 ppl that insulted the admin team.
Or, you know, Admins can go and remove people from the competition who act too dumb or insult too much. Also works.
In the end, the only thing I did here, is arguing your bull****. Because certainly, you are oversimplifying stuff to an extend it just serves your argumentation while absolutely ignoring the rest.

Perceiving the toxicity as the standard and acknowledging "only 10 people insulting the admins" as normal is part of the problem.

What are u actually on about? All I said was, that Ikea's response made no sense, as Aeronwen asked for hosts herself, but when people like Popowicz came forward to host a tournament, she blanked them. Don't really see where I am entitled here.
You do not "get blanked" when you are hosting a tournament. That is entirely up to those that intend to host. If you want to takeover another event or use some of the assets of that event however, you may "get blanked". But as a disclaimer, I should note that I am not aware of the specifics of whatever talks there may have been. But the only thing required of anyone in this community to host an event is to actually do the work. Nothing and no one prevents that.

So I really don't see where I am accusing anyone here
Maybe simp less for her and actually check what ppl plan to do?

To add something more positive:
What I meant was, that hosting a tournament in summer is just not smart, as most of Division A will not be there. RM wont have BD and Jufasto, TCV wont have Runcop, Cosimo and Popo and (most likely) me and it wont be much different for alot of clans. July through August just are the months where most ppl go on holiday, cuz they are done with school, university or got time off from work.
That part is actually makes sense, but also was not part of why I criticised your previous post.

And lastly:
I also didn't demand anything or accuse anyone, so unless u actually understand what people write, why don't u refrain from posting responses?
If you pursue this line of thinking and tell people that they should not post or engage in a discussion, because you have been criticised or they simply do not agree with you, then consider this a verbal warning to not do that.
You get neither a say in who gets to participate in a debate nor do you get to to dictate how that debate is conducted.

However, I will add that you have expressed your disapproval in an acceptable manner, which is - as you mentioned - not a given in this commmunity considering the first part of this post.

Edit because ninja:
Or, you know, Admins can go and remove people from the competition who act too dumb or insult too much. Also works.
In the end, the only thing I did here, is arguing your bull****. Because certainly, you are oversimplifying stuff to an extend it just serves your argumentation while absolutely ignoring the rest.
To quote myself: "Express your disapproval in an acceptable manner". Or lead by example, take your pick.

So I really don't see where I am accusing anyone here. I never demanded a tournament, I only said that it's kinda weird to say "You could have hosted one yourself" when people that actually came forward to host one, got blanked.
By came forward to host one you mean take over BEAST from Aeronwen? I would have declined them aswell. Aeronwen hosted 7 BEASTs in a row, putting in a ton of work for the community. You just have to understand that BEAST is Aeronwen's tourney and there is a good reason why it has a good reputation among most of the community. And you simply expect her to let all of that go and let others like Popo who has absoluteley no experience in hosting tournies or biased/toxic DM admins take over? The only thing that would do is ruin the good name of BEAST and it's reputation. Anyone is welcome to host their own tourney and build a name for themselves. And I'd say there was plenty of time to build up your own project. Ofc it is always convient to use the work of others because you simply lack the expertise or will to build up your own project.

By came forward to host one you mean take over BEAST from Aeronwen? I would have declined them aswell. Aeronwen hosted 7 BEASTs in a row, putting in a ton of work for the community. You just have to understand that BEAST is Aeronwen's tourney and there is a good reason why it has a good reputation among most of the community. And you simply expect her to let all of that go and let others like Popo who has absoluteley no experience in hosting tournies or biased/toxic DM admins take over? The only thing that would do is ruin the good name of BEAST and it's reputation. Anyone is welcome to host their own tourney and build a name for themselves. And I'd say there was plenty of time to build up your own project. Ofc it is always convient to use the work of others because you simply lack the expertise or will to build up your own project.
Aeronwen ASKED for hosts HERSELF. When people said "UHHHH I HOST" she didn't respond. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that.
Perceiving the toxicity as the standard and acknowledging "only 10 people insulting the admins" as normal is part of the problem.

You do not "get blanked" when you are hosting a tournament. That is entirely up to those that intend to host. If you want to takeover another event or use some of the assets of that event however, you may "get blanked". But as a disclaimer, I should note that I am not aware of the specifics of whatever talks there may have been. But the only thing required of anyone in this community to host an event is to actually do the work. Nothing and no one prevents that.

To add something more positive:

That part is actually makes sense, but also was not part of why I criticised your previous post.

And lastly:

If you pursue this line of thinking and tell people that they should not post or engage in a discussion, because you have been criticised or they simply do not agree with you, then consider this a verbal warning to not do that.
You get neither a say in who gets to participate in a debate nor do you get to to dictate how that debate is conducted.

However, I will add that you have expressed your disapproval in an acceptable manner, which is - as you mentioned - not a given in this commmunity considering the first part of this post.

Edit because ninja:

To quote myself: "Express your disapproval in an acceptable manner". Or lead by example, take your pick.
Aight NoVa,
1. I am not perceiving toxicity as a standard, but there is also nothing u can do against toxicity, unless u ban like half the playerbase.
2. It wasn't about taking over BEAST. She asked for hosts of a tournament.. SHE ASKED FOR IT, and then when people actually messaged her about it, she didn't respond to them.
3. Calling someone a simp, who actually is a simp since the beta, isn't an accusation. Also, I don't judge, just said it.
4. And I don't pursue any line of thinking that tells people off for responding. Just make sense when ur responding to me, that's all I ask. Calling me entitled made no sense at all, because all I said was that Ikea's statement didn't make sense.
... and lastly
I am not gonna insult ppl on a forum, where calling someone a "dickhead" results in a 2 week vacation from said forums. Also, I find insults (like actual insults, not the banter ones from TCV) won't bring my point across any better than civilized communication, so why bother.

"Ever conceived the idea, that you don't wanna get insulted 24/7". Isn't that what u said before tho.
"...Poor human conduct in Division A..." = "Ever conceived the idea, that you don't wanna get insulted 24/7". So what am I ignoring?

All I said was, that if u get butthurt over someone calling u biased or insults u on a personal level, then u shouldn't be admin for a tournament. Like that's just how it is. Sure u can ban people, but that just shows that ur not mature enough to take an insult and do the much bigger thing: Ignore it.

Or even better: Reply to it in a very calm and collected way, so the person that's acting like a freak gets even more pissed off and leaves u alone to play Roblox in their parents basement.

Back
Top Bottom