BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast 8] Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm switching to other team of same clan (havent played yet for first one, so as I know, it's allowed).

Player Removal

Team Name: The Black Brethren
Name of player(s):

Player Addition

Team Name: The Black Brethren (Manticores)
Name of player(s):

P.S. If possible, switch me as contact from The Black Brethren to The Black Brethren: Manticores.

Last edited:
I'm switching to other team of same clan (havent played yet for first one, so as I know, it's allowed).

Player Removal

Team Name: The Black Brethren
Name of player(s):

Player Addition

Team Name: The Black Brethren (Manticores)
Name of player(s):

P.S. If possible, switch me as contact from The Black Brethren to The Black Brethren: Manticores.
Done

sorry a couple of posts were overlooked

Player Addition

Team Name: KoH
Name of player(s):
Hexen

added

Player Addition

Team Name: Risen Manifest Silver
Name of player(s):
Chav
@Aeronwen RMS is still waiting for that

The routine checks on this ID have thrown up some anomalies which prompted a further look

Very strangely for a player coming into div A, this ID has not played previously in any other tournament. In fact it seems to be quite new.

I would like to remind RMS that players may not play in more than one team and any team fielding a player who has already played for another team risks being banned from the tournament. An admin accepting a addition to the roster does not in any way reduce the responsibility of the team to ensure that their players are eligible.

added

Player Addition

Team Name: Defenders of Fish
Name of player(s):

Please check teh steam id is correct

The routine checks on this ID have thrown up some anomalies which prompted a further look

Very strangely for a player coming into div A, this ID has not played previously in any other tournament. In fact it seems to be quite new.

I would like to remind RMS that players may not play in more than one team and any team fielding a player who has already played for another team risks being banned from the tournament. An admin accepting a addition to the roster does not in any way reduce the responsibility of the team to ensure that their players are eligible.
Its so funny that you didn't even care about DM when you banned their 2 main roster player, and you didn't do any referee in their discord which at the end it is okey for me. However, the 2 player you banned played in semis and final. For me still its okey coz ban was unfair, but threating RMS for getting ban? Its so funny even RMS offered you to referee their match and they invited you to their discord. Although you rejected it. Please as non-biased admin behave each team as equal because in this way it doesn't seem you are behaving equal.

Its so funny that you didn't even care about DM when you banned their 2 main roster player, and you didn't do any referee in their discord which at the end it is okey for me. However, the 2 player you banned played in semis and final. For me still its okey coz ban was unfair, but threating RMS for getting ban? Its so funny even RMS offered you to referee their match and they invited you to their discord. Although you rejected it. Please as non-biased admin behave each team as equal because in this way it doesn't seem you are behaving equal.
The guy was added? Whats the problem lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom