BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 8] Division D - weekly matchups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RØ Ғ 2(7) - 2(6) HINQ III
1659300188-20220731212053-1.jpg
1659300201-20220731213608-1.jpg

1659300210-unknown.png
1659300220-20220731222704-1.jpg

IPL 4 (12) - KoH 0 (0). We only could play 1st game 1 guy crashed at 5th round and could not come back afterwards for the match. After that our the replacement had issues with Battle Eye and clan matches could not be started (everybody was kicked to main menu). As KoH could not find another singed-up player to come online and rescheduling the match was not possible for this week, we gave IPL default win. Even if it lasted for just 1 game, it was a really tense and enjoyable match, gg to IPL.
unknown.png
[/SPOILER]

GG, really. It is a shame that it came to this since game as you said, was intense. Sadly it is 2nd time our match was ruined by current state of MP module (like yesterday when servers were down).

Sadly this thursday we have another match and due to people work hours (and summer season at top of it, which makes it harder to gather people), we simply couldn't find reasonable term to try and continue this game at later date.

This match has not been confirmed by our team thanks to the KoH for not rushing things
Seems we misunderstood each other. Maybe an admin can help here, based on our yesterday conversation, especially the part of "it works I tell you that" was a confirmation to me. If the match is not good for RO, we prefer Thursday Sunday as discussed earlier already.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Seems we misunderstood each other. Maybe an admin can help here, based on our yesterday conversation, especially the part of "it works I tell you that" was a confirmation to me. If the match is not good for RO, we prefer Thursday Sunday as discussed earlier already.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
That definitely in my opinion looks like confirmation But I will converse with the staff team and we shall try and set a day for this match that hopefully both teams can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom