BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Div 8-8 HINQ
we had to reset on first set coz of crash

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Game crashed in this situation they called they weren't losing 🥳🤡
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

RMS vs DR postponed (Servers are offline and we need to find a new date)
We couldn't arrange the date, so we (RMS) offered Aeronwen to set the match result as 0-0 for the sake of fairness, even though we offered for the match to be played within this entire week and DR offered nothing but two days which are 15th and 16th. But admins told us twice that we need to play our week 4 matches within week 5, so we offered multiple days within week 5 to arrange the match. DR replied to us that their entire team can't make it this week and the next week because of their clan meeting despite them playing HINQ MM Pickups yesterday. The days that we offered (Everyone can check this using HINQ DC, even Aeronwen, but she doesn't want to). Today I told to Aeronwen that we couldn't establish the day for the match to be play so we are offering: a draw 0-0 score for the sake of fairness, but Aeronwen is forcing us to play the only 2 days DR offered us (the days our clan members cannot attend). So we are left with nothing but to accept what she's forcing onto us, I can also share the private convos (DM me if the need be, don't want to post it here)
1.PNG

2.PNG

Inappropriate behavior
We couldn't arrange the date, so we (RMS) offered Aeronwen to set the match result as 0-0 for the sake of fairness, even though we offered for the match to be played within this entire week and DR offered nothing but two days which are 15th and 16th. But admins told us twice that we need to play our week 4 matches within week 5, so we offered multiple days within week 5 to arrange the match. DR replied to us that their entire team can't make it this week and the next week because of their clan meeting despite them playing HINQ MM Pickups yesterday. The days that we offered (Everyone can check this using HINQ DC, even Aeronwen, but she doesn't want to). Today I told to Aeronwen that we couldn't establish the day for the match to be play so we are offering: a draw 0-0 score for the sake of fairness, but Aeronwen is forcing us to play the only 2 days DR offered us (the days our clan members cannot attend). So we are left with nothing but to accept what she's forcing onto us, I can also share the private convos (DM me if the need be, don't want to post it here)
1.PNG

2.PNG
<snip>. What a surprise.
Debate decisions, not people. There is no place for derogatory statements like that

Last edited by a moderator:
1.PNG

2.PNG

Apparently you have (still) misunderstoof the situation.

The DR RMS match was due to be played and both teams were available at the agreed time but the servers were down.

So through neither teams fault not match could not be played in week 4.

DR notified the admins that they had arranged a clan meet up during week 5 as week 5 was their no-opponent week.

The admins initially asked DR and RMS to play at the beginning of week, DR agreed but RMS declared they would prefer a 0-0 draw. However a 0-0 is not on offer to teams that choose not to play.

RMS declared that they would have 1 or 2 players missing all week 5 and therefore thet was equivalent to DR having a clan meet up on a week where they knew they had no match. This specious reasoning was rejected.

The admins have since extended the tournament by a week to resolve multiple scheduling difficulties caused by the server outage. DR and RMS were told that tehy could play during the new week 5. RMS again declared they preferred to take a 0-0 draw. At this point RMS were told if they chose not to play their match they were defaulting and would get a defauult loss.

It seems both teams are now available to play during the new week 5.

RMS have told admins that they can play any day from 17th - 21st starting at 19 BST.

@CARNIFEX.X perhaps you will confirm that here to prevent more misunderstanding by RMS.

Apparently you have (still) misunderstoof the situation.

The DR RMS match was due to be played and both teams were available at the agreed time but the servers were down.

So through neither teams fault not match could not be played in week 4.

DR notified the admins that they had arranged a clan meet up during week 5 as week 5 was their no-opponent week.

The admins initially asked DR and RMS to play at the beginning of week, DR agreed but RMS declared they would prefer a 0-0 draw. However a 0-0 is not on offer to teams that choose not to play.

RMS declared that they would have 1 or 2 players missing all week 5 and therefore thet was equivalent to DR having a clan meet up on a week where they knew they had no match. This specious reasoning was rejected.

The admins have since extended the tournament by a week to resolve multiple scheduling difficulties caused by the server outage. DR and RMS were told that tehy could play during the new week 5. RMS again declared they preferred to take a 0-0 draw. At this point RMS were told if they chose not to play their match they were defaulting and would get a defauult loss.

It seems both teams are now available to play during the new week 5.

RMS have told admins that they can play any day from 17th - 21st starting at 19 BST.

@CARNIFEX.X perhaps you will confirm that here to prevent more misunderstanding by RMS.
There is no misunderstanding in my explanation, we are waiting for your return as I told match days to you.
We want to play so we offered 10 days to play , let us know about match time

Last edited:
@Aeronwen
In week 5 both teams have their clan rosters available while in week 6 RMS don't have some of their players available. You posted that all matches that weren't played on sunday due to servers being down need to be played in week 5 so I don't think it's fair the way you the handle the situation. The match must take place this week.
DR have a clan meeting, but rules of BEAST are the law here and if you make exceptions it's going to be actually sad.
You already said it so treat both teams according to what you wrote about the scheduling earlier. And you wonder why people say that you aren't treating clans equally.

And you can see from my message , we offered when we couldnt agree on match time.We are trying to fair but You just said nope for no reason.

According to the rules / matchups we have a free week in week 5. Therefore we do not have to be ready to play a match at all.

Anyway we can play the match on the by RMS suggested date(?) 18.08.22 19 BST.
According to Aeronwens post that will work for you @CARNIFEX.X ?
So no one is (trying to) forcing you to play on monday or tuesday next week.

So there will be no draw, no default and no delay in the tournament at all.

@Aeronwen
In week 5 both teams have their clan rosters available while in week 6 RMS don't have some of their players available. You posted that all matches that weren't played on sunday due to servers being down need to be played in week 5 so I don't think it's fair the way you the handle the situation. The match must take place this week.
DR have a clan meeting, but rules of BEAST are the law here and if you make exceptions it's going to be actually sad.
You already said it so treat both teams according to what you wrote about the scheduling earlier. And you wonder why people say that you aren't treating clans equally.
Oh didnt know that, lets play then.

According to the rules / matchups we have a free week in week 5. Therefore we do not have to be ready to play a match at all.

Anyway we can play the match on the by RMS suggested date(?) 18.08.22 19 BST.
According to Aeronwens post that will work for you @CARNIFEX.X ?
So no one is (trying to) forcing you to play on monday or tuesday next week.

So there will be no draw, no default and no delay in the tournament at all.
18/08 20 CEST / 19 BST looking good for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom