BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

But the thing is, you guys made a decision inside admin team, wihtout even asking the players if we want to play it. Legit BEAST is losing all prestige it had due to it happening every 2 weeks. Just make a BEAST in 2022.

Arni offers to host a KO in before christmas

But the thing is, you guys made a decision inside admin team, wihtout even asking the players if we want to play it. Legit BEAST is losing all prestige it had due to it happening every 2 weeks. Just make a BEAST in 2022.

With a Beast 7 we play 4 Beast in a year (4,5 with the end of beast 3)
A Fall and Spring or Winter and Summer Season system like in Sports or other e-sports like esl.
The benefits are:
you can take a break and still actually prepare for next Beast.
you can make a fix starting date
you only get two chances a year
Admins can take a break.

-------------
Personally I prefer to play over a holiday season because then I actually got time off work and have lots of time to pay. But I am fine in either case.

Well, he better does it, BEAST is called off.

BEAST 7 is scheduled to start 15th of January.

Last edited:

Actually of the players we asked they mostly preferred another BEAST before xmas rather than afterwards.

But we are always happy to make way for another tournament. Happy for Arni to run his KO instead :smile:

@DonNeto @OneClips

You dont specifically mention it but I assume neither gambler league admins nor tourney admins are eligible for being official winners (though I hope we may take part in the Gambler League for fun.

Good job btw
It is nice to see this tradition being continued in such style.

Beast staff are eligible to win. Neto and me will pass.
Well I hope I speak for all us admins when I say I don't think we should be.

its predictions idk why u would have more of a advantage than others?

ofc we don't.

Nonetheless as you may have noticed these admins are frequently lied about and accused of all sorts of silly biases. Those who like to sling mud, no matter however rediculous their excuse, have already shown themselves constrained neither by facts nor liklihood.

There is always a possibility that the admins may have to make a decision that some people will find (or pretend to find) controversial and that that decision may be be twisted to a perception that it helps a prediction.

For my part, I appreciate the intitiative and the work going into the Gambler's League but I will no longer join in.

Is it required to have a team and clan tag for each player, in case some clan has several teams?
Like this:
uW1UGzQ.png

Where [ T ] - is the clan tag, and [M] is the team tag. While our other team goes without [M] tag, just [ T ]

I remember there were such rule for BEAST #5, but rules haven't changed much since then. The § 9 Player Specifications and § 15 Player Names & Tags remained same.

You want to remove/add him and change his nickname at the same time??
I've changed his nickname

Please do not do this. Player name changes are not allowed. Removing a capped player is not allowed.

However as this seems to be a mistake in the sign up I will change the name. The warning stands however.

I suggest making clear whether renaming players is allowed

There are two different things at work here and you might be conflating them.

The warning is for playing with a different name than the one on the roster. It is up to the teams to provide accurate information. I think you can understand there is little point having the roster and other players/admins cannot make basic checks if the player names are random.

Changing the name on the roster is purely an admin time thing. We simply dont have time to pander to the terminally confused who change their names all the time.

In this case, though, it seems that there was a genuine mistake in the sign up post, which is a different matter.

However if any admin is prepared to spend their time changing names on the roster at the whim of some players, I dont see why they shouldn't. But if you have any constructive suggestions to make a round that I would be interested to hear them.

What teams cannot do is to remove a player from their roster who has played in a match (is capped), Posting the removal of a player and the addition of the same player with a different name is, ofc, just a name change.

Generally people shouldn't change their name. I'm probably a little more lenient on this topic and as long as they seem reasonable and understandable, I don't mind changing names that much.

I'll go under Maeth from now on, not Mæth, since the stats bot had some problems with reading æ . Readable, distinguishable, clearly the same person, should work ?
changed it.

So, why did you removed the promotion matches during the tournament? Shouldn't you remove it before it starts or just don't touch them? (You had like 2 months to think about it. BEAST6-7 time break.) You just can't touch big rules regulation during the tournament, is that joke or something?

You guys bring them during BEAST6 and everyone said that, this is bad because everyone has to play same opponent twice week in a row. Literally everyone played 2 week in a row same opponent. It was literally useless because of this and everyone complained. Now into BEAST7 the best sample to use, you didn't even mentioned into leaders about it (remove or stay), just did after DM match. It makes everything suspicious.

I offer you to ask leaders about it and have discuss. It even shouldn't be like that because we had lots of discussion over whole BEAST and the administration said that: "We can't remove or change rules during the tournament." You should keep your words as administration group.

Edit: Also in additional, I just remembered you brought this promotion thing during BEAST6 after week3 or week4. Not even beginning of the BEAST6, people complained about it also and you are doing to same mistake again.

Back
Top Bottom