BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryerror

Sergeant at Arms
Just another one in favor of starting 2022 and to remove tag rule. Just to add more numbers to the suggestions.

But the thing is, you guys made a decision inside admin team, wihtout even asking the players if we want to play it. Legit BEAST is losing all prestige it had due to it happening every 2 weeks. Just make a BEAST in 2022.

Arni offers to host a KO in before christmas

Tryerror

Sergeant at Arms
But the thing is, you guys made a decision inside admin team, wihtout even asking the players if we want to play it. Legit BEAST is losing all prestige it had due to it happening every 2 weeks. Just make a BEAST in 2022.

With a Beast 7 we play 4 Beast in a year (4,5 with the end of beast 3)
A Fall and Spring or Winter and Summer Season system like in Sports or other e-sports like esl.
The benefits are:
you can take a break and still actually prepare for next Beast.
you can make a fix starting date
you only get two chances a year
Admins can take a break.

-------------
Personally I prefer to play over a holiday season because then I actually got time off work and have lots of time to pay. But I am fine in either case.

Jufasto

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
I agree just postpone BEAST 7 after 2022. If you overdo the tournament it loses the prestige as hariless said.

TheBard ✂

Salt Knight
Master Knight

Well, he better does it, BEAST is called off.

BEAST 7 is scheduled to start 15th of January.

Last edited:

Aeronwen

Marquis

Actually of the players we asked they mostly preferred another BEAST before xmas rather than afterwards.

But we are always happy to make way for another tournament. Happy for Arni to run his KO instead :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom