BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Beast-Avatar-2update.png

Suggestions

Please post your suggestions, questions and comments relating to BEAST#6 in this thread.

Any substantive suggestion requiring an in-depth discussion would be better in a separate thread. We also look forward to any constructive criticism concerning BEAST6

Feel free to comment on any aspect of the tournament but it remains the case that aspects of tournament administration are limited by the early access nature of the game.

...~x*
Beast-Avatar-2.png
Beast-Avatar-2.png
Beast-Avatar-2.png
*x~...​

hello please rethink naming rules, especially tag rules for multiple teams of the same clan in different divisions, thenk you

also your OP still has beast6 in it :p

As I understand it you want different teams to ba able to have the same tag and players to be able to use any name.
It remains the case that this makes the few basic check we have too time consuming for admins.

It would be a viable change if we have server logs.

As I understand it you want different teams to ba able to have the same tag and players to be able to use any name.
It remains the case that this makes the few basic check we have too time consuming for admins.

It would be a viable change if we have server logs.
I can see and understand the case for forced names, that's not really my issue and I agree that it can wait until server logs are accessible. The tag thing on the other hand, at least for teams in different divisions, I still don't understand (I'm guessing it has technical reasons somewhere, but I can't see where that would be - happy to discuss).

Are u guys crazy with another BEAST right of the bat

(soon I will turn this into signup but still)
Ye, seconding this. Do we really need to rush it? Just so that we could be done by the holidays? Why not have another tourney instead, maybe some Cup style, single or double elimination type of tourney?
And then return with the BEAST next year.

Speaking on behalf of clan [Res]: why rush another BEAST so soon? No time to train, no time to rearrange roster after another bannerlord drama.
It makes me think if we should just miss this BEAST just to give players some time to rest and fun around.
I bet many clans will agree with me.

I agree 7th of November is better for the end of sign ups.
The big issue you have is that you run into the christmas time with the group stage concluded one week before christmas, finals directly before christmas and the last promotion matches pending until after the christmas/new years break.
Other options would include 15th of November with causing the same problems with the entire knock out stage being after christmas with considerable break times. This might cause a lot of troubles.

Ye, seconding this. Do we really need to rush it? Just so that we could be done by the holidays? Why not have another tourney instead, maybe some Cup style, single or double elimination type of tourney?
And then return with the BEAST next year.
A knockout which would be held before christmas to avoid the usual troubles when you run into the holidays would have limited participants and I for once do not want to exclude the lower divisions from the competition.

The issue with christmas has been explored in the past and some teams just get the receiving stick when it comes to scheduling, something we want to actually avoid.

Are u guys crazy with another BEAST right of the bat

(soon I will turn this into signup but still)

i-am-beyond-the-point-of-no-return.md.gif

I want to add a little from myself, today the nicknames of the players know almost everyone, especially Division A and B, and also thanks to the pickups we know the nicknames of the players from C and D
Therefore, I, too, would be only glad that if the clan has 2-3 rosters, then there is no need to invent and write to the tag or change the name to II or 2 or something else. It's not convenient at least. And creating 1 more clan so that there is another tag is stupid. I propose to leave the clan tag the same for all rosters, but the names of the players, as they were added to the roster, are the way they play. Changing name - remark!

Back
Top Bottom