BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! But is a red dot in the middle of a player's screen, that's mainly playing cav and inf from what I know, a measurable reason for a 12:0 loss?
Don't get me wrong, the ban is absolutely justified, no debate needed, I'm just interested in the reason for the default loss since that seems quite harsh to me, maybe you can give me some more insight as the more experienced player?
Well if it's cheating, and you seem to agree, then the rounds played are default by the rules. I agree it's probably too harsh but that's clearly the reasoning.

I'd probably do a 1-2 match suspension and make a ruling on the use of the mod going forward.

Well if it's cheating, and you seem to agree, then the rounds played are default by the rules. I agree it's probably too harsh but that's clearly the reasoning.

I'd probably do a 1-2 match suspension and make a ruling on the use of the mod going forward.

Developers of this game are not considering crosshair as cheating.

Developers of this game are not considering crosshair as cheating.
I will establish this once, what the developers think is nice and well, but they also consider class restrictions dumb, should I lift them therefore?
I had a very long discussion about the case, but let me establish one thing very clear, and it shall stand: I do care for the developers opinion, but in doubt, the rule set is what applies. If you are intend on breaking them, go forward. But then live with the fact that the rules are applied to administer punishment accordingly.

I will establish this once, what the developers think is nice and well, but they also consider class restrictions dumb, should I lift them therefore?
I had a very long discussion about the case, but let me establish one thing very clear, and it shall stand: I do care for the developers opinion, but in doubt, the rule set is what applies. If you are intend on breaking them, go forward. But then live with the fact that the rules are applied to administer punishment accordingly.

You can establish whatever you want rules but you can't consider crosshair as cheating if developers are disagree with you. I guess they know better what is cheating in their game and what is not.

You can establish whatever you want rules but you can't consider crosshair as cheating if developers are disagree with you. I guess they know better what is cheating in their game and what is not.
they also said that class limit is pointless. and cav is countering menavlion at b2, so meh, no they dont know what better in their own game.

DM 11(3):(1)4 Div
FCA7D510770F96F0669732D3207D79D439699546

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
DM 11(3):(1)4 Div
FCA7D510770F96F0669732D3207D79D439699546

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Match Confirmation
roster updated, OP updated, main div updated

dasginta and entral added in the roster thread

DR 12(4):(0)1 VW

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
I crashed on the last round on the 3rd set.
gg

Match Confirmation

HINQ 9 (2) - 8 (2) RM
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Match Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.