BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the ruling here has a good fallback method, which I outlined for you in red.
§ 6 Scheduling

(1) Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week.
(2) If a team cannot contact their opponent, that team should post at least two dates and times for their match in the appropriate thread before Tuesday 23:59 BST. If the teams have not agreed a match time before the scheduling deadline, the admins will post a time of their choosing.
(3) Teams may subsequently agree a non default time by posting in the fixtures thread.
(4) If the two teams agree, matches can be played at any day & time before the match deadline. If a match is not played by the deadline and neither team posted, the result will be a 0-0 loss for both teams.
(5) Each week ends at midnight BST on Sunday.
That's what happened in our case aswell eventhough (I'm pretty sure) it wasn't in the rules at that time.
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny and would make for a good joke.

Either way my main issues last time was that the situation was handled in a way which didn't benefit either side altough it straight up should've.
Now you handle it differently.

That's what happened in our case aswell eventhough (I'm pretty sure) it wasn't in the rules at that time.
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny and would make for a good joke.

Either way my main issues last time was that the situation was handled in a way which didn't benefit either side altough it straight up should've.
Now you handle it differently.
The rule is pretty clear, even though i always found a default time at sunday the best ruling in the past, and it was dropped on purpose.

tenor.gif

[MODERATOR]
Group admins made it clear that this thread is made for match scheduling, not group rule debates and flame baiting.
I've handed out a few points and deleted posts that were either off-topic or flame baiting. So far the points come without mutes, but pull stunts like this childish bickering again and that will not be the case. Take it as a gesture of good faith we're not doing that for now and hope you lot can dial down your attitude and continue more appropriately.

On a side note, the only ones with a say in matters like these should be representatives of both teams and the administration. Ideally you sort these things out via PM; so the dramaloving crowd does not get a chance to participate.
Back to Topic
[/MODERATOR]

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
You can look at the seconds and unfortunately we cannot do anything about crashes when the set's score is 2-2 and during the last teamfight.

screen before crash

Kinda amazingly disingenuous and misleading. Look at Jufasto's screens - 2 of your team members were dead when 2 more crashed. Your screen may be before the crash, but it's also before the teamfight you were losing. Obviously the crashes were extremely unfair, really unfortunate for you and the result may have been different without them, but you don't need to make it look like you were overwhelmingly leading the round before you crashed. That just wasn't the case. Really just nothing you can do when it's a set at 2-2, down to the last lives and some people crash, even if it's extremely unfortunate for you guys.

I totally agree with Gibby. You screenshot just before the teamfight which you already lost. You crashed with your last life and which is very unfortunate for you guys. You can't really do anything about when was the score 2-2, you can't rewind it with fair. However, it happened twice. In sturgia part while we were 4v3 one of you just crashed and instantly someone died from your team. Not even related with the crash tho but, anyway totally deserved round from us. We even gave you restart at Sturgia part, while we had great economy we didn't even care about economy and you still seeking for the 0-0 restart. Still, unfortunate for you guys I am sorry about it. It can be happen for everyone.

Kinda amazingly disingenuous and misleading. Look at Jufasto's screens - 2 of your team members were dead when 2 more crashed. Your screen may be before the crash, but it's also before the teamfight you were losing. Obviously the crashes were extremely unfair, really unfortunate for you and the result may have been different without them, but you don't need to make it look like you were overwhelmingly leading the round before you crashed. That just wasn't the case. Really just nothing you can do when it's a set at 2-2, down to the last lives and some people crash, even if it's extremely unfortunate for you guys.

UN9SulJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom