BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's a matter of sportsmanship. If both clans can't bring their best roster it's a rat win. We play BEAST to have fun matches. If you can't bring main roster on official BEAST match then it's no different from getting a default. You bring main roster on trainings in days where you can play your official. To the community it looks like you guys are not confident you can face up a main roster of Div .Find a solution and have a decent match instead of chasing default wins and times.
Nonsense, we want to play on the default time on the default match day. We're not proposing some outlandish, unusual match day to try and get an advantage. Literally just want the default situation.

pvFkNBc.png

Not sure if a default time was forgotten to add to the rules or if it was intentionaly removed in September 2020.

I mean it's a matter of sportsmanship. If both clans can't bring their best roster it's a rat win. We play BEAST to have fun matches. If you can't bring main roster on official BEAST match then it's no different from getting a default. You bring main roster on trainings in days where you can play your official. To the community it looks like you guys are not confident you can face up a main roster of Div .Find a solution and have a decent match instead of chasing default wins and times.
Bro what are you talking about? No one scared of someone's main roster lol. You are talking nonsense really. Div don't want to play on sunday because they have tournament match on WFaS.

Who claimed default win? Stop being delusional. Sad, just sad. We can always find mutual time for eachother.
I mean you clearly can gather thursday,friday, or saturday. You had training today so you could've played your official today. If the only reason Div can't play on Sunday is some WFaS stuff and not IRL then it makes sense. I am very curious to see the match with both teams having their best possible players. I want to watch a proper match. If you can agree on mutual time why you want to play default time and put a team in a bad position? You can say DoF did this to you but skill gap between RM and DoF was huge so even with weakened roster you still will beat them. While here if both teams miss 1 player it can make a huge difference when teams are closely matched.

I read the rules before I posted, I'm aware it's not stated there. Doesn't mean Sunday isn't the normal day people play official matches on.
of course Sunday is the most popular day for playing matches but matches are also often played on other days like Friday or Saturday. We have offered you three different deadlines as a goodwill gesture you had time but you preferred to play training sessions what is disrespectful to us. I don't think there's any point in arguing. DIV will follow the decisions of the administration.

occmfA.png

In the past it happened to us but admins didn't say you offered 3 more compare to them, they have to play on your dates. Like Berta's word we had to play on default time. Therefore, we will play on default time is that easy.

Edit: As far as I see this case between RM and Div, If you are not belong to these clans or you are not admin that means its not of your business. Just to be clarify ?
as far as I remember the rules were changed exactly because of this instance (and because of you complaining about it), so I doubt this will work out how you want it to lol.

as far as I remember the rules were changed exactly because of this instance (and because of you complaining about it), so I doubt this will work out how you want it to lol.
Yeah bro I remembered that day very very clearly :grin: You guys were trying to take default coz we can't find 6 player to play on sunday therefore Jufasto had to come earlier from his vacation. ?

Yeah bro I remembered that day very very clearly :grin: You guys were trying to take default coz we can't find 6 player to play on sunday therefore Jufasto had to come earlier from his vacation. ?
You're forgetting one part: you claimed Jufasto was the only person capable of leading on your team while having 3 people marked as (perhaps even ingame?) leaders on your roster.

You're forgetting one part: you claimed Jufasto was the only person capable of leading on your team while having 3 people marked as (perhaps even ingame?) leaders on your roster.
What is the relation between your shameful move and this? Can't get it but, i know at the end you got clapped so hard. I didn't say anything bad for DoF in here but still, you want to get clapped like the old dayz what can I say? :party:

I read the rules before I posted, I'm aware it's not stated there. Doesn't mean Sunday isn't the normal day people play official matches on.
This rule has been abolished nearly 1,5 years ago. While it may be the norm, if any team cannot gather on a sunday but literally offers way more availability throughout the week than the other team, it is not warranted that this team gets punished.

What is the relation between your shameful move and this? Can't get it but, i know at the end you got clapped so hard. I didn't say anything bad for DoF in here but still, you want to get clapped like the old dayz what can I say? :party:
DoF is not in this and guess what, your case was paramount in abolishing that rule. Unfortunate that it is now not exactly helping your case 1,5 years later. :party:

I will discuss this matter with my colleagues. You can quit the drama in this thread for now.

Mighty big words for someone that only got to that stage of the tournament by match fixing :party:

Anyways, I just figured I'd post here since I remember the admins being unhappy with us using the default day listed in the rules and subsequently removed it. That's about all I wanted to say here. If you need to boost your ego by beating someone that hasn't played this game seriously for about a year, give or take, I'll be happy to hop on duel with you so you can claim some easy victories and feel great about yourself :smile: I offer Friday and Saturday btw :^)
Dude, stop being cringe really. Its not even your business. Why are you here and why are you saying your silly ideas while no one cares? In that time you were claiming DoF is stomping RM, do not try to speculate topic with this ?
If you need to boost your ego by beating someone that hasn't played this game seriously for about a year, give or take
I don't really get it why ppl came here while its not their business.

Last edited:
My quoted case was an example of it. I didn't even mentioned badly about DoF but, when case is come up just coz of you I am telling the truth. You were dragging to default win just to prevent to play with us. This is the truth.

DoF was an example no need to show up like snot. No one said anything bad about DoF until you came in and started to trashtalk against us again for no reason.
No no, once again you missrepresent what has happened here. I pointed out that the rule was changed after our case, and that would have been all I did if you didn't feel the need to further discuss the case itself with your first post.
I also never claimed you talked badly about DoF (well, until you did) - again, I just pointed out that the rule was changed after our case (and I know that because we had discussions about it with the admins), just trying to help.

Thread locked until tomorrow morning. there is no need for a mudslinging, especially there is no need to bring up storys from 1,5 years ago. I told you guys multiples times to stop. I actually reported to get in the moderation, they can take care of the rest.

Hey!
We ran into the same situation last edition and there was no proper ruleset regarding it. Great to see the tournament is improving!! :poop:

In our case the team that offered more days to play on was forced to play on split days.

Surely this should happen again, right?

Learning experience! Oh, wait...
To be fair, the ruling here has a good fallback method, which I outlined for you in red.
§ 6 Scheduling

(1) Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week.
(2) If a team cannot contact their opponent, that team should post at least two dates and times for their match in the appropriate thread before Tuesday 23:59 BST. If the teams have not agreed a match time before the scheduling deadline, the admins will post a time of their choosing.
(3) Teams may subsequently agree a non default time by posting in the fixtures thread.
(4) If the two teams agree, matches can be played at any day & time before the match deadline. If a match is not played by the deadline and neither team posted, the result will be a 0-0 loss for both teams.
(5) Each week ends at midnight BST on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom