BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 7] Congratulations & Thank yous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Beast-Avatar-2update.png

Congratulations & Thank Yous
As I expect everyone is aware, the Final is indefinitely postponed due to both teams having players from Ukraine.??
I am sure we all wish them all the best and hope that peace returns to an independent Ukraine asap.

This admin team will allow the final in the future providing the current tournament rules are observed and the current admins have at least 24 hours notice.

Meanwhile we have 'finalist' badges for the players who reached the final

Congratulations to Destiny Masters & Holy Inquisition for reaching the final.

Destiny Masters have shown again the teamwork, skill and consistency that has kept them around the top of the Bannerlord competitive scene since the start of Early Access.
Holy Inquisition have had a fantastic tournament and should be proud of the consistently strong performances they have shown throughout. Their only loss in the group stage was a very close match with Destiny Masters.

Congratulations to Risen Manifest on taking the Bronze Medal this season after having topped the table in the Group section of the tournament.

Congratulations to all the teams who achieved promotion this season.
The Chide Village & Risen Manifest Silver to Div A
Restitutor Orbis to Div B
The Stygian Raven & Men of Borr Academy to Div C
The Holy Inquisition III to Div D

Men of Borr Academy achieved the fast promotion going up 2 divisions this season.

FINALIST-1or3-the-Star.png
FINALIST-Argentum-the-Sun.png
FINALIST-Arni.png

FINALIST-Artemeis.png
FINALIST-AXDER-the-Strength.png
FINALIST-Chao-Persik.png

FINALIST-Dasginta-the-World.png
FINALIST-Entral-the-Emperor.png
FINALIST-Ghazi-the-High-Priest.png

FINALIST-Hairless-the-Fool.png
FINALIST-Indar-the-Judgement.png
FINALIST-Inspire-the-Devil.png

FINALIST-Pacemaker-the-Justice.png
FINALIST-Quadri.png
FINALIST-Relynar.png

FINALIST-Silver.png
FINALIST-troechka.png
FINALIST-Varadin-the-Death.png

FINALIST-Wa-Lk-Er.png
FINALIST-zorke-N.png

BRONZE-Camel-Lover.png
BRONZE-Gellert.png
BRONZE-Gibby.png

BRONZE-Jufasto.png
BRONZE-Koso.png
BRONZE-Relexan.png

BRONZE-Shemaforash.png
BRONZE-Woj.png
BRONZE-Wonders.png

Many thanks to @TheBard ✂ and @LaPache who both worked on the tournament through most of the season. @TheBard ✂ 's team interviews are a joy to read and his encyclopedic knowledge of the scene was hugely helpful throughout. @LaPache worked hard keeping the rosters and the streams up to date. And of course all admins had many hours of discussions around the interminable and unnecessary dramas created by a few players. Thanks also to @Ikea Knight who once again posted a number of threads and helped immensely with the initial set-up of the tournament.

Huge thanks to roudrac who made the badges for the winners and, as always, was ever ready to make requested changes in a timely manner.
Thanks again @Piconi for the excellent fixture images which have served us well through several tournaments.

Thanks to @IceNoVa and @Killfacer our consultants who helped out when requested with sage advice.
Thanks to @Quadri for the amazing work done to provide such full stats for Beast 7.
Thanks to @OneClips and @DonNeto for providing us all with the fun of the Gambler's League.
Thanks to everyone who streamed or recorded a match and posted it in this forum for us all to see.

Thanks to everyone who made constructive suggestions to improve the tournament.
Thanks to everyone who played, especially to all those who played with in the spirit of fair play and respect.

Sorry if I missed out anyone who contributed to the success of the tournament.

We have had several requests for the next BEAST to start. We had been under the impression that a different tournament was to be set up by admins who wanted a different direction but if there is enough interest in another BEAST we will be willing to continue. Would anyone who is prepared to put in the work of an admin please pm me on the forum.

Thank you to the administration for setting this up and organizing it! Your efforts are well appreciated.

It would be nice to have another season of BEAST, although I'm not sure if we'll get the same amount of clans participating in the tournament.

It would be nice to have another season of BEAST, although I'm not sure if we'll get the same amount of clans participating in the tournament.

I would be happy to hear from anyone who would be willing to spend time doing the boring background work for the tournament. So far only one person has applied to me directly and tbh I dont even know if they are still interested since it was a while ago.

What kind of assistance is required from the administrator and how much time does it take per week?

In any case, it is not yet clear whether there will be a sufficient number of clans because of new patch and so on. Maybe first collect applications from clans for participation?

Back
Top Bottom