BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I asked this a couple of posts already ago, if we could now actually do that instead of contiuining the hate it would be very appreciated, this is Suggestions and not DM #general.
Update: If this becomes DM #general, I can lock this thread for a couple days to give you time to cool off.
If you want to continue laughing or smth about "justice being served", do it in a private chat, but not here.

Last edited:
From the beta test and now when the game is live there is 1 perk that in my opinion is broken and must be banned from the tournament. Vlandia has a perk on the voulgier called battle joy and it's totally broken if a team plays 4 voulgiers with battle joy it guarantees them a 3-0.The voulge has 86 speed with the perk it gets 90 speed and 127 damage and naked units get one hit. Basically if you don't ban this perk there will be no competition in week 3 of the tournament where vlandia is played in both maps.

Another Suggestion:
The Beast finals should only be played on balanced faction match ups. (Vlandia last season, Khuzait before were way weaker than all other) If you know that faction X has a huge edge over faction Y dont chose this exact combination for the matches that decide it all.

We should limit stupid two handers as arni says, atleast for voulgiers and menavlions, these two weapons are the most unbalanced thing we ever had in BL but nobody wants to admit and limit it cause people like the fake illusion of being skilled, while its literally weapon made for casuals on siege, no skill required, just spam easy kills

We should limit stupid two handers as arni says, atleast for voulgiers and menavlions, these two weapons are the most unbalanced thing we ever had in BL but nobody wants to admit and limit it cause people like the fake illusion of being skilled, while its literally weapon made for casuals on siege, no skill required, just spam easy kills
+, if you can block you can destroy every class in the game in max 2 swings, fun game yesyes

4. Someone who finished league at the first place additionally should decide 2 factions. For example: Khuzait-Aseria will decide by first team, X-Y faction will decide by tournament administration. It will motivate people to finish at the first place. Also there will be really meaning to be first place.
5th August for this suggestion. However, now with "current semis-play off" being first place beyond the no-sense. If you want to bring semis, you have to bring this suggestion also otherwise no need to play this tournament at all. Be 4th place just try hard one week and you will reach final.

Just found the topic about New S Division.
Ahaha it would be weird of course. All that need to be done is cancel class limits (or at least to make it less strict, like 3 instead of 2).

After that more teams would be able to show their strong perks, and the gameplay would become more versatile, maybe some "rock-paper-scissors" teams would appear, so the dominance of 2 teams would be less predictable.
Maybe also that would make developers to bring some balance changes to classes, instead of current sluggish situation.

Usual limited classes tourney becoming more and more boring. Of course, that's just IMHO.

Well, I will take up that suggestion and I will open a thread for a discussion about the class limits. Bundle all the feedback and ideas there and maybe also the devs have a look and we can see what happens.

I will also stress that thread in case a new vote for class limits comes up so the captains actually make an informed decision.

Back
Top Bottom