BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

It was brought by us almost two months ago. Also match was streamed, so everyone could see that name was wrong. Please stop being silly, cuz this level of silliness (to put it nicely) is bordering your attempt to buy our div A spot for real money (for your GG team).
Well a huge complott happened where everyone gave arni the same nickname!

Its just too late now. Next time you must hurry up and push this into mainstream media ( DM Discord). This whole thing feels like when DR wanted free rounds from SGM after Beast ended KEKW

Ah yes, now you will also tell me RM didn't give away default loss to MoB in season one to avoid DM on the road to final.
Why I still see RM name on this non-sense conversation? RM didn't give default to MoB to slap DoF. :xf-oops: Yes, yes.

@Aprikosenmann @Erminas @Namakan
As much as I'd like to grab some popcorn and beer to watch you guys fight it out, I have to be a responsible admin and ask you hereby to return to civil and nice behavior! Thanks.
I will have another look at the case presented.

@Firunien I will have a detailed look about what can be done about the gold bug as TW failed to deliver the patch so far. Suggestions on how the issue can be handled best in case it is necessary are welcome, I have an idea already, but more input might be nice.

Last edited:
@Aprikosenmann @Erminas @Namakan
As much as I'd like to grab some popcorn and beer to watch you guys fight it out, I have to be a responsible admin and ask you hereby to return to civil and nice behavior! Thanks.
I will have another look at the case presented.

@Firunien I will have a detailed look about what can be done about the gold bug as TW failed to deliver the patch so far. Suggestions on how the issue can be handled best in case it is necessary are welcome, I have an idea already, but more input might be nice.
How about changing the first weeks matchup to empire-aserai (port) week 2 and aserai-Battania (xuana) week4, matches that would come later in the season. Then replace those matches with the first week matches. (As it should be a problem with Vlandia, Sturgia and Khuzait)

Gold digging in warmup should be easy to catch, but teamkilling abuse with only screenshots might be more tricky, and requiring videos is a bit too much. You could also just say that teamkilling for gold does carry a cost, you are not resetting for example by suicide, and is allowed.

*Edit* It would seem empire also has a gold perk. So I guess we are looking at Battania and Aserai.

Last edited:
But I have to agree with @Nemakan...
Why is such an easy case taking so long? (36 Days+)

Let me help you solve this mystery case:

Rulebreak:
>Arni played with a different name than signed up in the BEAST Division A Finals.
>Beast 5 rules say its forbidden

Punishment:
>punishment increases with the duration of each tournament
>Week 1: Warning
>Week 2-7: 1 Match ban
>Finals: ???
The problem is... how do we treat the final. Using such a russian name (dear lord, I dont want to know what it means translated) in the most important match in existens is very discrespectfull towards the tournament, the competitors, the rules and the admins. Therefore
>Finals: 3 Match ban

Warnings: Lets not forget that Arni was involved in the Whee drama
>Increase to 4 Match ban

I have neither interest nor the time to deal with the tournament right now. But Krex is right. Arni played under the wrong name and the usual punishment is a suspension of one match.

Simply because I have less and less freetime right now and when I do, I don't want to waste it on something stupid.

Tbh I am pretty sure Arni announced pretty big that he was leaving Bannerlord right after the Finals anyway...
If you really want to dig up this old case then I we also need to investigate the insults on Dragonking by Arni during the finals.
I honestly wouldn't mind removing Arni altogether. But that's not my decision to make right now.

For now I would say that Arni should get supsended for at least one match for playing under the wrong name.

Last edited:
But I have to agree with @Nemakan...

Let me help you solve this mystery case:

Rulebreak:
>Arni played with a different name than signed up in the BEAST Division A Finals.
>Beast 5 rules say its forbidden

Punishment:
>punishment increases with the duration of each tournament
>Week 1: Warning
>Week 2-7: 1 Match ban
>Finals: ???
The problem is... how do we treat the final. Using such a russian name (dear lord, I dont want to know what it means translated) in the most important match in existens is very discrespectfull towards the tournament, the competitors, the rules and the admins. Therefore
>Finals: 3 Match ban

Warnings: Lets not forget that Arni was involved in the Whee drama
>Increase to 4 Match ban
Thanks for the input, but banning someone from entire tournament for naming is just a bait to cause another ****storm.

For now I would say that Arni should get supsended for at least one match for playing under the wrong name.
I will take this as your decision then. 1 match suspension and case closed.

Last edited:
@Erminas @Namakan
it will be 12 - 0 regardless of your pathetic attempts to get someone banned to gain an advantage in your very first match of the tournament, simple cuz the matches are being played in-game, not on the forums!

should've sold the spot to apriko tbh, would save everyone's time instead of being a 12 - 0 vs anyone team in Div A
As mentioned above we informed admin team of this rule violation few days after the BEAST 5 final (maybe even on the very same day of the final, but who can recall that now:p), so we didn't know you would be heading to RM.

Will it be 12-0 for RM on Sunday? With or without you (no matter what I think of their past behavior) they are strong team, so it is quite possible that this will be the outcome.

As for selling the spot to GG. Not everyone is a shameless and a skin-changer as you, Dear Arni. Not everyone can trash talk players of certain team and then join them after few weeks time as if nothing happened. I doubt you apologized to them either, because that is simply not in your blood.
Because you never apologized for DDOSing in Warband.
You never apologized for ruining countless of matches there.
You never apologized for ruining tournaments and hours upon hours of hard work put in by various admins for the good of M&B community.

So, no Dear Arni, not everyone is as shameless as you, some teams have dignity and can't be bought.

If we get 12-0d every match so be it. Some of our players wanted to try themselves in the best division, we worked hard for it, we earned it, so we wanted to give it a go.

Edit: As the justice has been served when it comes to this particular case involving Arni, not sure we should be clogging this thread with him an anymore, so apologies from our end for doing that so far, and lets get back to actual suggestions.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

[MODERATOR]
It seems like it's time to point out that forum rules still apply within groups. Ban evasion and posting on behalf of banned individuals violate forum rules. Dupes will be banned, mouthpieces may share in their punishment. For further education, feel free to read up on the forum rules.

I am well aware that people are passionate about this community and their opinions and goals are bound to diverge from time to time. Keep the disputes on point, simple and respectful.
Most of you did well in that regard, so it's just a friendly reminder in general.
Back to topic
[/MODERATOR]

Hahha its quite funny that rule wise we can all discuss about arnis punishment and he cant even defend himself.

If possible, it would be very nice if we could all return to a civil manner of discussion without ridiculing people or anything like that.

I asked this a couple of posts already ago, if we could now actually do that instead of contiuining the hate it would be very appreciated, this is Suggestions and not DM #general.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom