BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

@Teugata You made your point and the admins rejected that suggestion. Personally I see why UTC might make sense, but there's no point in pursuing this any further. As I wrote in my last post, making a suggestion does not entail that it will be put into the rules. So before there's more energy put into a debate that has dragged on for too long, it might be wise to let it go.
After all it's not like it's not working and if the admins prefer it that way it's entirely up to them to stick with it. The tournament ist close to begin so it's time to focus on the matches ahead instead.

Discussion over about time zones. The decision has been made. Feel free to spend way more energy on it than necessary, but at this point I will go ahead and ignore further pushing in this regard and focus on working on the tournament as matches are concerned.

Edit: I engaged over two pages in a lot of points and I explained my points and opinion very well, I even tried to ignore the accusation by Sikkimoto in regards to the divisions.
I will not discuss the naming rules, team tag rules or time zones further. Anything which makes administering for the few souls in the staff harder (i.e. dismantling T§15) is a suggestion which shall be taken as exactly that - a suggestion. I will read it, I explained it ample why it's there without going too hard into details to bore people, but that's it now.

Last edited:
Hello, as you are propably are already aware of the gold bug where you can farm gold in warmup i wanted to know how this is going to be handled?

I think the precedence of saying the game should be played as is, is wrong ?

I think any bugs that impact in game play (e.g. the TKing bug, which I assume it is a bug) can't really be ruled against, but the warm up bug can be easily checked by a screenshot when starting live.

Hopefully TW fix this before the first officials start, but in the case they don't I'd support a rule against using the warm up bug.

I think any bugs that impact in game play (e.g. the TKing bug, which I assume it is a bug) can't really be ruled against, but the warm up bug can be easily checked by a screenshot when starting live.

Hopefully TW fix this before the first officials start, but in the case they don't I'd support a rule against using the warm up bug.
Last I heard TW have already solved this bug and a fix should be applied on Monday

@Aeronwen @TheBard ✂ @Ikea Knight

Since you locked the thread but didn't actually do anything else after my last post, am I to understand that the naming rule does not matter if your name is in cyrillic? I'm a bit confused.
The admins cant punish since they dont know who this russian player was. I would say we ban DM from Beast 6 for playing with a non roster member in finals. If there just was a team who could fill this new open spot.

The admins cant punish since they dont know who this russian player was. I would say we ban DM from Beast 6 for playing with a non roster member in finals. If there just was a team who could fill this new open spot.
huehuehuehue so funni. I am very aware who this person is, but ...

@Aeronwen @TheBard ✂ @Ikea Knight

Since you locked the thread but didn't actually do anything else after my last post, am I to understand that the naming rule does not matter if your name is in cyrillic? I'm a bit confused.
... not my tournament - not my right to punish. I don't have the right to issue punishments for a tournament which I had no part in organizing. With that the matter for me is closed.

This is not for me to decide. But what you could do instead of constantly spamming my inbox with "suspend arni pls" is go and talk to the admins of the last tournament since you are very well aware that I rejoined the staff for BEAST#6. I will not go ahead and make decisions for a tournament I had no part in organizing.

It was brought by us almost two months ago. Also match was streamed, so everyone could see that name was wrong. Please stop being silly, cuz this level of silliness (to put it nicely) is bordering your attempt to buy our div A spot for real money (for your GG team).

Back
Top Bottom