BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 6] Congratulations & Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

BEAST 6 has concluded and Risen Manifest managed to win this tournament for the second time. I have the honor to name once more Risen Manifest as the Champions, playing an excellent season. Destiny Masters, the champions of four seasons, however played a rocky, but brilliant season, just being defeated by Risen Manifest, but managed their way into finals regardless. I want to also comment Divitiarum for their road to place 3 compared to being in the relegation zone last season – this is quite a jump. I honorary mention Deutschritter Furor here for their valiant attempt to defend Bronze and the respective match with 10-6 was close one.

While the tournament had quite a rocky start with some drama, the actual business went down quite smooth. I want to thank here right now all the participating team captains for their dedication at the helm of their team. A big shoutout and a lot of gratitude to Aeronwen for continously being the wizardress in front of the curtain and behind the scenes with taking care of all the amazing BB code provided for this tournament series.
Last but not least I want to mention our newcomer on the staff, LaPache, who proved to be a quick learner and then showed dedication, care and, foremost, did excellent work.

Worthy of note are also our promotees: Apis Europae for Division A, High Five and Deutschritter Superbia both breaking the walls of Division C at once and promoting to B, Runaway Scorpions and Restitutor Orbis promoting to C and Deutschritter Acedia and Vineyard Workers Torcularium advancing to D.
This tournament saw some changes with mixed feedback, for example the semi finals and the revised promotion rules. The latter were mostly perceived as positive and correcting towards the implementation of just the fast track lane in the previous tournament, while my inbox rather exploded when we announced that Division A will have to, I am quoting ‚endure this joke of a game for another two weeks‘. I want to add that the staff is just half as stubborn as you guys might think, so we will give a careful oversight of what has been achieved. I will not make any promises yet though.
I do not really have anything else to say right now. Badges for this season are provided by Varian and the corresponding BEAST art has been provided by Piconi. Once again I want to also thank our consultants Deacon and NoVa as well as Hairless and Koso which advice I have taken into account. I also want to express thanks to all the teams for their faithfulness expressed to this series of the tournament.

So now for the part at least the TOP 3 have been waiting for, the badges for BEAST 6:

BEAST6-RM-AIKU.png
BEAST6-RM-ARNI.png
BEAST6-RM-CHAO.png

BEAST6-RM-DRAGON.png
BEAST6-RM-GIBBY.png
BEAST6-RM-INSPIRE.png

BEAST6-RM-JUFASTO.png
BEAST6-RM-KOSO.png
BEAST6-RM-PACE.png

BEAST6-RM-RELEXAN.png
BEAST6-RM-SINDARIN.png
BEAST6-RM-TRO.png

BEAST6-RM-VARADIN.png

BEAST6-DM-ARGENTUM.png
BEAST6-DM-AXDER.png
BEAST6-DM-DABAN.png

BEAST6-DM-DIABELEK.png
BEAST6-DM-ENTRAL.png
BEAST6-DM-GHAZI.png

BEAST6-DM-HAIRLESS.png
BEAST6-DM-JAXIMUS.png
BEAST6-DM-ORPSEL.png

BEAST6-DM-SCHERDINGER.png
BEAST6-DM-SEDEBAR.png
BEAST6-DM-WOJ.png

BEAST6-DIV-AELA.png
BEAST6-DIV-ANGRY.png
BEAST6-DIV-ARG.png

BEAST6-DIV-BLOODY.png
BEAST6-DIV-DONNETO.png
BEAST6-DIV-ENTER.png

BEAST6-DIV-LONG.png
BEAST6-DIV-LORD.png
BEAST6-DIV-MRGORN.png

BEAST6-DIV-POPO.png
BEAST6-DIV-STALKER.png
BEAST6-DIV-SZY.png

BEAST6-Participant.png

It is funny now that the EA might go into year 2. When BEAST 1 was designed I for myself thought we would be done after 5 seasons. Although the development process has been a rather chewy one with lots of back and forth (welcome back crushthrough, you have not been missed!) at least we managed to salvage the best out of the Early Access so far.

We look forward to see you all for the next iteration of this tournament!

Sincerely yours and thank you all!
Aeronwen, bard and LaPache

Last edited:
Congratulations to Risen Manifest on another gold, and to Destiny Masters on another top 2 place.
Well done to Divitiarum for their bronze.

In addition to what Bard said above I want to say it has been good to have him back in the admin team. As I expect everyone noticed LaPache has been doing sterling work.

Thanks @Varian♛ for the awesome badges

Really happy to see the the stats thread kept up thanks to the hard work of Quadri, Effect & Dark.

I hope everyone enjoyed the tournament

Last edited:
I admit the badges are a little different than regular badges.
I like them because they are thematic to the setting and i like the unique scratches for each name, all in all nice change up in this one and the previous two BEASTs as well.
This makes me think that BEAST medals design actually benefits from changing the artist each time, as each new iteration looks completely fresh and unique, which is neccessary when you have the same 2 teams winning gold and silver over and over.

Also any bling is better than no bling.

Thank you to the administration for making this tournament not only possible, but also a smooth and enjoyable experience for me and my team. While I might not be a vocal member of this community I wanted to make sure, that you know your work is noticed and valued.

Also congratulations to the winners.

Back
Top Bottom