BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too quick ! ppl are at their holidays and what is the point if u dont have time to reorganize and get some clue after the last season. IPL would love to see sign ups around 15 august and start of the tourney at beginning of September. Making it right after the last one won't make it "special" to participate.

Hi! Whats the reason behind starting it just one after another? Cant we take a bit of a break between BEASTs like 3-4 weeks or so?

Honestly it is just because most players like to have something to play for.
Ideally we would have the ladder interspersed with different kinds of tournament. So like: ladder, KO , ladder, NC etc
It is always the case that teams have more difficulty with getting their line-ups together over the summer hols, so it makes sense to pause for a while.

Would be best to delay BEAST until the combat changes are introduced. SGM won't be taking part in the next BEAST if it's not going to be on the new combat patch.
We're considering the same. Need a few weeks to get the image of pilas setting the sky on fire as it flies towards me,helpless to stop it....The screams....

ANYWAY.

Would be good to have a break for a little while

Div A Playoffs for Top4 teams.
Will keep it interesting till the end.
Team Seed 3 and 4 have motivation to improve till the end.
Seed 1 vs Seed 3/4 ; Seed 2 vs Seed 3/4

Div A Playoffs for Top4 teams.
Will keep it interesting till the end.
Team Seed 3 and 4 have motivation to improve till the end.
Seed 1 vs Seed 3/4 ; Seed 2 vs Seed 3/4

Sounds like an interesting change

Usually we would have
Seed 1 vs Seed 4
Seed 2 vs Seed 3

but we probably do not want to add another week, so the alternative would be to ask the teams to play the semis on Sat and the final/bronze on Sun.

Anyone else have an opinion about whether this would be a positive change?

I was thinking Div A cuz there are no promotions. But actually it could work for all divisions.
It just felt that the final standings where pretty clear after just 2 or 3 weeks. Especially when the close matches are played early...

I have heard it all and I will talk with the other admins.

I spoke with Aeronwen and we decided to push back the start date. Stay tuned.

I would prefer to push the start back by at least another week (due to holidays etc).
So I would suggest that the tournament start would be 23rd august instead.. so we actually have a bigger break between tournaments in summer.

I would prefer to push the start back by at least another week (due to holidays etc).
So I would suggest that the tournament start would be 23rd august instead.. so we actually have a bigger break between tournaments in summer.
I agree on that. We should delay at least 1 week and that means 23rd august. People got tired from last beast and needs time. I also suggest lets wait for 1.6.1 patch to start beast.

I am guessing 1.6.1 will be released for Gamescom on the 25th of August because it's a big event for Taleworlds.

I agree on that. We should delay at least 1 week and that means 23rd august. People got tired from last beast and needs time. I also suggest lets wait for 1.6.1 patch to start beast.
This patch can drop between games com or when the sun burns out. If there would be a guaranteed patch date, it would be an option, but since nothing is guaranteed in this regard.,,

This is also for the old tournament, I will create a new thread shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom