BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and let the teams find agreement within the whole week.
§ 6 Scheduling

(1) Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week.
(2) If a team cannot contact their opponent, that team should post at least two dates and times for their match in the appropriate thread before Tuesday 23:59 BST. If the teams have not agreed a match time before the scheduling deadline, the admins will post a time of their choosing.

Shouldnt be a hard thing to explain.
The options we were given suggest that you're siding with VW in this manner. With the information that I have this is a really weird conclusion. So either you can properly explain why you're siding against DoF in this case or your decision is stupid. If I lack critical information please do enlighten me. It's a very simple concept.

No, you are usually busy on weekdays cause of work etc.
You seem to be a little bit special so I'll dumb it down for you. Almost all matches throughout every tournament are played on weekends (during the week does indeed happen - mostly as extention being monday - but that's a very rare case). So when it comes to a situation where a team can NOT play on the weekend at all (or refuse to) they're the unusual ones.

Last edited:
Shouldnt be a hard thing to explain.
The options we were given suggest that you're siding with VW in this manner. With the information that I have this is a really weird conclusion. So either you can properly explain why you're siding against DoF in this case or your decision is stupid. If I lack critical information please do enlighten me. It's a very simple concept.

You seem to be a little bit special so I'll dumb it down for you. Almost all matches throughout every tournament are played on weekends (during the week does indeed happen - mostly as extention being monday - but that's a very rare case). So when it comes to a situation where a team can NOT play on the weekend at all (or refuse to) they're the unusual ones.
Am I special for having read the rules or are you special for flat-out ignoring them?

§ 6 Scheduling
(1) Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week.
(2) If a team cannot contact their opponent, that team should post at least two dates and times for their match in the appropriate thread before Tuesday 23:59 BST. If the teams have not agreed a match time before the scheduling deadline, the admins will post a time of their choosing.

(3) Teams may subsequently agree a non default time by posting in the fixtures thread.
(4) If the two teams agree, matches can be played at any day & time before the match deadline. If a match is not played by the deadline and neither team posted, the result will be a 0-0 loss for both teams.
(5) Each week ends at midnight BST on Sunday.

Am I special for having read the rules or are you special for flat-out ignoring them?

§ 6 Scheduling

(3) Teams may subsequently agree a non default time by posting in the fixtures thread.
(4) If the two teams agree, matches can be played at any day & time before the match deadline. If a match is not played by the deadline and neither team posted, the result will be a 0-0 loss for both teams.
(5) Each week ends at midnight BST on Sunday.
you don't seem to understand, we didn't agree to play the match on a set day we were given 2 ****ty options to chose from by the tournament admins.

One of those choices you chose yourself so if both are **** it's your own fault
you don't seem to understand since your vision is blurred by your bias. They couldn't find a date as the Vineyard workers proposed weekdays (****ty days), while DoF proposed weekends. Since both teams couldn't find a day, the ****ty admin team intervened and proposed 2 days that were thursday and wednesday(?), being obviously in favor to VW

you don't seem to understand since your vision is blurred by your bias. They couldn't find a date as the Vineyard workers proposed weekdays (****ty days), while DoF proposed weekends. Since both teams couldn't find a day, the ****ty admin team intervened and proposed 2 days that were thursday and wednesday(?), being obviously in favor to VW
That would indeed have been bad but that is not what happened.

I Refer the Honourable Gentleman to the Reply I Gave Some Moments Ago...

Why lie?

That would indeed have been bad but that is not what happened.

I Refer the Honourable Gentleman to the Reply I Gave Some Moments Ago...

Why lie?
? how is he lying that's literally what happened?
You offered us a garbage 50-50 split days option that noone would ever want to chose or to play on a day that's good for the enemy team. What happened to playing on a day that's actually good for us and standart (weekend).
Again: I think explaining your decision is 5 mins max and all could be sorted, you're not doing so because you can't.

***Admin edit***
Insult removed
// atleast clarify that i insulted the teugata idiot mr admini thanks for you hard work

Last edited:
? how is he lying that's literally what happened?
You offered us a garbage 50-50 split days option that noone would ever want to chose or to play on a day that's good for the enemy team. What happened to playing on a day that's actually good for us and standart (weekend).
Again: I think explaining your decision is 5 mins max and all could be sorted, you're not doing so because you can't.

***Admin edit***
Insult removed

I suggest you:
1. look up the meaning of 'literally'.
2. Take a pause before continuing to make yourself (and your clan) look rediculous.
3. Refrain from insulting other users of this group. I have removed your comment above.

Let me help you out here ^^
I think what you want (and have so far failed lamentably) to express is rather than:
'each team offered 3 days so the admins should have selected a day offered by my team, anything else is unfair.'
which is what you have said so far
but instead
'each team offered 3 days but we feel our days were more reasonable (being at the weekend the usual time for such matches) than their days (one of which was less than 24 hours notice).'
and that far I would agree with you. Some years ago we had a complicated system of scheduling that required each team to propose at least one weekend time. But as teams routinely ignored it anyway and it was a lot more work for admins it was not continued.

However given that both teams said they could not at all play on the other teams days the fair thing seemed to be to give the default as one map each for a day proposed by a team. It has not been made clear why this was unacceptable to DoF but it seems DoF were able to play on Thursday after all so it is surprising that you are still complaining.

Hey!
Since we're entering the summer holidays; it will become harder to arrange matches for everyone (cause players are more likely to go outside at the last second)
So we would love to have the Div E Week 4 matches posted in advance, if its something possible :smile:
Thanks!

Hey!
Since we're entering the summer holidays; it will become harder to arrange matches for everyone (cause players are more likely to go outside at the last second)
So we would love to have the Div E Week 4 matches posted in advance, if its something possible :smile:
Thanks!

As the Div E match ups all rely on the results of the previous week it isnt really possible. We will have a look at it and do what we can though.

However given that both teams said they could not at all play on the other teams days the fair thing seemed to be to give the default as one map each for a day proposed by a team. It has not been made clear why this was unacceptable to DoF but it seems DoF were able to play on Thursday after all so it is surprising that you are still complaining.
Actually VW were able to play on Saturday, but potentially without their best roster (BUT still enough players to actually field a team). Since we deemed a decision to play one map on one day and other map on another day a bit of a joke, we have decided to play it all on day that they wanted even though it wasn't perfect for us (for various reasons).

What bias?

They feel butthurt cause they wanted to play on the weekend specifically, even though it literally doesn't say anywhere that matches must be played on weekends, that weekend have a priority or that they are even preferred. They should stop being so entitled and stop making up rules that don't exist.

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand at all what our point is do you.
In theory the 50-50 map split on 2 days makes sense and is fair. It's stupid and noone would ever chose that option but atleast both teams are in the same boat.
Our confusion is based on the fact that our second (and therefore only viable option) is to play on a day that is alot better for the opponent team than us, eventhough we offered to play on 3 days which are all normal days.
This is what I want you to explain.

@Ikea Knight
This is not about me agreeing to your decision. Instead of answering my actual question the last 3 times you guys beat around the bush explaining the part that I didn't need to be explained. If you just answered my actual question we would've been long done.
If you can explain your decision in a way which makes me understand it (not agree with it) then this is done. I simply think that you can't do that.

Last edited:
Why is it so stupid splitting the match up? I would have chosen that if I was you.
It ruins the competetive integrity.
Can you name a single situation where a competetive match was split into 2 halfs played on 2 days? I'll wait.
A recent example: football players nearly dies on the field during first half - match ended up not being split but continued.

I can only assume that this would be caused by a change during the match that made resuming it completly impossible or would put the athletes in danger.
If during our match the servers died for a longer perioid of time and we we would end up moving the sets that weren't played onto a different day that would be underdstandble. It's not the case though.

Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious as of why you chose to not answer my question. 1 week should be enough time even if you're busy.
Wish you could atleast man up and admit a mistake instead of waiting it out.
The team that handled the situation poorly (which i think everyone can agree with) now gets a pass and probably thinks what they did was fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom