BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like krex said, the tag rule is quite weird and stupid. It was enforced in Warband native due to how some scripts that were implemented by Yami worked. Enforcing it now is just plain stupid considering some people change their steam name frequently

I agree the rule makes no sense at all, after hours of discussion I have yet to hear a single reason why it is worth doing it.

Dunno. Takes longer to write a complaint post about it than just changing your name for one match. Don't see the big deal, it's also always nice to know who exactly you're playing against.

It's ironic that all the people advocating that it's not a big deal are almost always the ones that don't have to do it

It's not changing your name for one match, it's for ALL the matches. At the very least we deserve a good reason for doing it.

Maybe to help you understand let's have everyone that participates put BEAST5 in their names so we know who does and doesn't participate in this tourney. I mean why not, and don't you dare complain about it cause that is more work then simply changing your name once.

to be clear, my main issue is having to put on extra tags if your clan joins with two teams.
i.e. DoF might have a team in div B and one in div D, so at least one of them has to put extra tags like Friend_ or whatever into their steamnames, even though the teams are in seperate divisions.
for two teams of the same clan in the same division I can understand why you want it - for anything else I do not understand it's necessity.

It's ironic that all the people advocating that it's not a big deal are almost always the ones that don't have to do it

It's not changing your name for one match, it's for ALL the matches. At the very least we deserve a good reason for doing it.

Maybe to help you understand let's have everyone that participates put BEAST5 in their names so we know who does and doesn't participate in this tourney. I mean why not, and don't you dare complain about it cause that is more work then simply changing your name once.

I did it also for several BEAST seasons - its not difficult

I sucked up the prefix FT in BEAST#2, played without a prefix in BEAST#3, I put on the prefix LX when I joined Deutschritter's 2nd team as well in BEAST#4. So the rule kinda concerned me too, now I don't have to put a prefix because, well, Memento Mori just fields one team.

Guess what? It's not a big deal. I never got suspended. x)
Debate it all you like, the admins wont drop it, so the tag will be needed for safe tournament intercourse like a condom. What do you do with condoms after the deed? You get rid of them. Feel free to do the same to your tournament tag after the tournament intercourse has been concluded.

ok, here's my questions:
  1. Why are extra tags needed for two teams of a clan that are in different divisions?
  2. Why is the punishment for missing it for even part of a match an instant suspension in all but the first week? Why not a warning?
We've had this discussion multiple times already but I still do not understand either.

I sucked up the prefix FT in BEAST#2, played without a prefix in BEAST#3, I put on the prefix LX when I joined Deutschritter's 2nd team as well in BEAST#4. So the rule kinda concerned me too, now I don't have to put a prefix because, well, Memento Mori just fields one team.

Guess what? It's not a big deal. I never got suspended. x)
Debate it all you like, the admins wont drop it, so the tag will be needed for safe tournament intercourse like a condom. What do you do with condoms after the deed? You get rid of them. Feel free to do the same to your tournament tag after the tournament intercourse has been concluded.
Condoms serve an actual purpose, birth control. Team tags have no purpose other then you have to do it because we tell you to do it, now go do it, it's easy so why complain!

ok, here's my questions:
  1. Why are extra tags needed for two teams of a clan that are in different divisions?
  2. Why is the punishment for missing it for even part of a match an instant suspension in all but the first week? Why not a warning?
We've had this discussion multiple times already but I still do not understand either.

ye those have already been answered many times and you know it.
1. It make sthe basic checks teh admins do less time consuming
(it is also basic courtesy to your opponents)

2. A warning is applicable when a player is not aware of teh rule. When players contravene the same rule every tournament a warning has no utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom