EU Skirmish Completed BEAST#5 Sign up thread - POSTPONED

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New_Cover_3.png

Beast_Avatar_2.png

Beast#4 with all it ups and downs is finally coming to and end and I am excited to announce Beast #5. We have reduced the length and we will add fast progression to our tournament. I am really hoping that our new ideas improve everbodys experience and I am looking forward to see you all return to our tournament.

Beast stands for Bannerlord Early Acces Skirmish Tournament. Like the name suggests it's a tournament that is played in the Skirmish-Mode of the Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 multiplayer. It is hosted by members of the community for the community and lasts several weeks. Our goal is to keep the competetive multiplayer alive and give both newcomers and experienced teams the chance for exciting matches with teams on the same level.

BEAST will as per usual have seperate divisions only this time consisting of 6 teams each. Teams will be placed based on their previous performance in the tournament.

If you're interested: Here is the link to our Taleworlds group and here is the link to our tournament rules which we are going to recycle for the next tournament.

As per last time we're planning to host a Round-robin tournament again. That means every team will face each opponent from his division at least once.

As usual: keep in mind that thanks to the nature of early access the adminstration's tools are limited and the game is not in a finished state yet.

If you wish to sign up please fill out the following form. It's required to have at least one contact person from this forum.

Code:
[B]Team Name:
Team Tag:
Contact 1:[/B] (Taleworlds & Steam)
[B]Contact 2:[/B] (Taleworlds & Steam)
[B]Banner:
Roster:[/B]
[spoiler]Player Name -& Steam[/spoiler]

If you don't have a team but want to play anyway, you can sign up as a free agent and wait for one of the teams to recruit you.

Beast #5 is going to start on 10th of May and is porbably going to take 5 weeks + one week for finals and promotional matches.

Last edited:
I guess I will sign up as a free agent and see what shows up.

I'm a main archer and decent inf player. Div B player and was co-IGL last season, I won't be IGL this BEAST so **** off.
No clue about my availability this season. Could be a lot, maybe not, I just don't know.

Anyways, contact me here if you want my onlyfans: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Horatius420/

Team Name: Duché de Normandie - La Rose Ardente

Team Tag: [NORM]

Contact 1:
(Taleworlds & Steam) KnZz

Contact 2: (Taleworlds & Steam) Germain

Banner:
logo_m.png

Roster:

Hey everybody!
I am really happy that we already got so many sign-ups and to see new team compositions.
However, we have decided to postpone Beast #5 for the sake of the Nations Cup and the competetive community.
From our experience having two major tournaments at the same time leads to delays and defaults in both competitions which is simply not fun for all teams and players involved.

Don't get me wrong, we still 100% want host Beast #5 and I actually can't wait to see how our new ideas might improve the tournament. But we will simply postpone until about the start of June.

Since this would be a problematic long time to have the sign-ups open we will disregard the current thread for now and open up the sign again - probably sometimes next month.

However, since only a rather small part of the playbase will actually take part in the NC, I am currently mocking up an other event / tournament for those of us that won't participate in the Nationscup. So keep an eye open for that.

I hope you can all agree to our course of action and I wish you all the best of times in whatever event you're participating in the near future.

Most of all, I really wish to see you all sign up for the next Beast again.

Cheers,

Ikea

Quite sad to hear because if I remember in that forums poll the majority rejected the idea + voiced concerns and NC is as usually just contain just few people, while BEAST is the thing all the teams wait for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom