BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

Currently viewing this thread:

otherwise let's finish the tournament with the old matchmaking system, anyway we can't play otherwise without a fix unless you like pain.

Mabons

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
otherwise let's finish the tournament with the old matchmaking system, anyway we can't play otherwise without a fix unless you like pain.
Not entirely fair considering you cannot control maps or factions. There isn't a massive rush right now Bannerlord Online is filling some gaps in playtime :razz:

IceNoVa

The Kaiser
Global Moderator
WBM&BVCNWWF&S
There is no need to rush the tournament to its conclusion and undermining the core rules in the progress.
TW should come up with a fix in the very near foreseeable future. Not much admins can do to fix the game, but just because we want to "get on with it" doesn't mean we should do so by any means necessary.
It is not ideal, but considering there's pretty much nothing at stake except personal satisfaction, extending the deadlines is a no-brainer. No one is at fault for this and no one has to take blame/extra work just to forced 1-2 matches.

TheBard ✂

Salt Knight
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Commendable idea, but it's not working either, Destiny Pickups came to a complete halt for weeks because of that.

IceNoVa

The Kaiser
Global Moderator
WBM&BVCNWWF&S
With TW basically agreeing it's a bug, should that round not be awarded to the Khuzait faction in retrospect? Arguably a wrong that can be rightened.
Been a while, but just to recap:
DR vs SGM - game bug awarded round at 2:0 (for DR) to SGM and what should have been a 3:0 for DR on that set turned into a 2:3 for SGM.
Since Gotha streamed the entire event and we had a developer response stating that the round should indeed have been awarded to DR, which lead to this issue being fixed in the latest patch, that result should be adjusted by the administration.
However a decision is yet to be made, and while my arguing does come with some bias, I firmly argue that the evidence and consequent conclusion is clear.

If you want to reread the debate or simply watch the event in question, here's Firunien's post including Gothas stream that kicked the question off.

Varian♛

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Been a while, but just to recap:
DR vs SGM - game bug awarded round at 2:0 (for DR) to SGM and what should have been a 3:0 for DR on that set turned into a 2:3 for SGM.
Since Gotha streamed the entire event and we had a developer response stating that the round should indeed have been awarded to DR, which lead to this issue being fixed in the latest patch, that result should be adjusted by the administration.
However a decision is yet to be made, and while my arguing does come with some bias, I firmly argue that the evidence and consequent conclusion is clear.

If you want to reread the debate or simply watch the event in question, here's Firunien's post including Gothas stream that kicked the question off.
To be silent about it and not make a decision, I think is wrong for a tournament management

Top Bottom