BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not active in forum but one of our members told about this. I thought match was set for 5pm gmt.
When you ask about time you didnt specifically said its 5pm gmt+1. I understood the +1 as "okay,I'll wait".
Also when you forfeit the match I said okay and went smoking lol. I thought it was done. When I come back and see your message, our players were gone.

If you want to rematch, its okay. We are not that kind of clan that wants to win no matter what. There is a misunderstanding and we are ready to fix it.

Last edited:
Im not active in forum but one of our members told about this. I thought match was set for 5pm gmt.
When you ask about time you didnt specifically said its 5pm gmt+1. I understood the +1 as "okay,I'll wait".
Also when you forfeit the match I said okay and went smoking lol. I thought it was done. When I come back and see your message, our players were gone.

If you want to rematch, its okay. We are not that kind of clan that wants to win no matter what. There is a misunderstanding and we are ready to fix it.
the match is officially yours
but
you should know we waited 90 mins for you to get your team together because you were contacted at the agreed and posted start time.
We had 7 players at the start but one had to leave (well after the match should have finsihed) and then one lost internet connection.

I do not know why Owlk conceded while the rest of us were seeking a legal replacement but there was 3 mins shown in your log between him conceding and you saying it was too late.

There is no chance of an official rematch because the deadline is tonight but you will know it does not look very sporting to allow your opponents to wait 90 mins for you and then to take a default after a few mins.
Hopefully there will not be a next time but if there is you could offer a bit more leeway in such a situation.

the match is officially yours
but
you should know we waited 90 mins for you to get your team together because you were contacted at the agreed and posted start time.
We had 7 players at the start but one had to leave (well after the match should have finsihed) and then one lost internet connection.

I do not know why Owlk conceded while the rest of us were seeking a legal replacement but there was 3 mins shown in your log between him conceding and you saying it was too late.

There is no chance of an official rematch because the deadline is tonight but you will know it does not look very sporting to allow your opponents to wait 90 mins for you and then to take a default after a few mins.
Hopefully there will not be a next time but if there is you could offer a bit more leeway in such a situation.
You can take the default win, I really don't care. Also, I don't think anyone is guilty here.

AE 4 (12) - (0) 0 Duché de Normandie

1koKwHJ.jpg

us0FDkh.jpg

DzdfyFc.jpg

QzTJN3m.jpg

GGs

Match confirmed.

Wolfpack vs RM Silver 7-7

Trading Post
2HuNZhs.jpg

vcor7LU.jpg

Town Outskirts
TTUgACP.jpeg

LUfnEJe.jpg

GG

Match confirmed.

unfontanly KWG is defaulting the last match with High Five Second team

Although we agree and posted to play at 5pm GMT +1, High Five were not ready. We waited for about 90 minutes for them to get all their players. After 1 set our 6th player dropped and could not return. it took several minutes for us to find a replacement, during that time i said to High Five that I didnt think we could get one and conceded the match. However within 3 minutes we did get a replacement and i let Ratman know on steam but got no response for 10 minutes then he took the default win.

401426EB58C817458D65847CF938AEE03CC5AC39

Match confirmed.

BG(3) 9-5 (1) DoF

gg and thanks for game
yhV4d.jpg

dqyxV.jpg

I6JMg.jpg

ldy1z.jpg

one of our player dropep, we forfeit so dof won last set

Match confirmed.

GoW(1) 7 - 10 (3)High Five Third

gg, thank you very much for the Game.

Match confirmed.

@NIN3 @Volv @Arris
where are teh results of your match please?

NOTE admins are allowing the TW IPL match to be played tonight

Last edited:
podzia-kamniejsza-V4.png
[IPL] Imperium Polskie (11) 3 vs 1 (4) Taleworlds [TW]

I don't know if NIN3 contacted you yesterday so long story short. We were supposed to play yesterday at 18:30 GMT but there was a mistake made by TW side when "converting" time to their timezone so they assumed we will be playing one hour earlier. And we were not able to play earlier since we had to wait for our players to log in.

We agreed to try and play today with assumption that should it be impossible for us to play (half of our people were unsure), the game would have been surrendered by TW.

Luckily though both of our sides managed to gather enough people and we duked it out in game. Good games guys, glad we managed to play today!

IPLvsTW1.jpg
IPLvsTW2.jpg
IPLvsTW3.jpg
IPLvsTW4.jpg
Podzialkadruga-V1.png

Last edited:
podzia-kamniejsza-V4.png
[IPL] Imperium Polskie (11) 3 vs 1 (4) Taleworlds [TW]

I don't know if NIN3 contacted you yesterday so long story short. We were supposed to play yesterday at 18:30 GMT but there was a mistake made by TW side when "converting" time to their timezone so they assumed we will be playing one hour earlier. And we were not able to play earlier since we had to wait for our players to log in.

We agreed to try and play today with assumption that should it be impossible for us to play (half of our people were unsure), the game would have been surrendered by TW.

Luckily though both of our sides managed to gather enough people and we duked it out in game. Good games guys, glad we managed to play today!

IPLvsTW1.jpg
IPLvsTW2.jpg
IPLvsTW3.jpg
IPLvsTW4.jpg
Podzialkadruga-V1.png

Hey thanks for the explanation and yes admin permission for the delay was given since it was the last week and the amount of work to be done meant we wouldnt have teh promo week fixtures up before today anyway.

I think I have said before that I really like your result posts. Its very helpful to have an easily distinguishable post.

Match confirmed.
rosters checked & updated, OP updated, main thread updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom