BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AE 3 (10) - (4) 1 RMII

Y4TsO56.jpg

SZPQYjv.jpg

uI2o53x.jpg

jXsuTOt.jpg

ggs!

Match confirmed.

Duché de Normandie 0(0) - 4(12) Divitiarum Chao

ovG5fvK.jpg
Kh35frE.jpg
g7lJFDp.jpg
o0gZZZT.jpg
Thank you for game!

----------------- ROSTER VIOLATION------------------

KnZz not on roster
@SpaceKiller @Suchet
Please give a steam id for KnZz

Bohemian Guard 12(4) vs 0(0) Gods of War

gg and thanks for game
TJarM.jpg

one GoW player crashed in last round
GsW3w.jpg

Yf3-V.jpg

8bzhh.jpg

Match confirmed.

gg, but i dont understand this matchmaking.

We have to serious chance to win at least on round. That was no fight, that was a slaughter.
I know you said every new clan in the last Division, but i think you know the players and you know how good they are.

Despite that we are playing this "Match" to the End. Really funny.

P. S. I know that we are not the "strongest" clan, but potentially we can win certain rounds...

Two Members start game and cant play in cause of an Error.
We only can play this Match to the End, because we surprisingly have 8 Members here to play yesterday.
Please can you hand off these Error:

Error

On Tuesday we played all together, there it works.

sry for bad english.

It is unfortunate that some stronger teams were placed in Div D. I know some people were suggesting that ALL new teams should be placed in Div D but this is fun forno-one and we avoid it where we can. However the alternative is ignoring the last tournament placings and removing teams from their hard earned place and that is not desirable either.

At the end of this tournament we move to smaller divs and that should make matches more fun for casual teams.

Wolfpack 4 (12) vs IPL 0(3)
H1XXDt7.jpeg

lLdZf8j.jpeg

ZKf07Tb.jpg

20210212205639_1.jpg

Match confirmed.

Last edited:
Deutschritter Superbia (4) 12 : 0 (0)Defenders of Faith
GG and well played. Special thanks to Erminas for being a chill contact all around.

Jesaja was spawned as a steppe bow at the very end of the last round due to insufficient money for a steppe infantry by accident. Match had concluded by the time he spawned, hence the last screen is showing three archers for DR.
I let Erminas know when we noticed and he said "don't worry about it". Thanks to DoF and best of luck for your remaining matches.

Hey guys sorry about the Roster violation for:
Duché de Normandie 0(0) - 4(12) Divitiarum Chao

But it's all good, "Knight" & "KnZz" is the same person (myself), this is my steam id, same as on the roster for "Knight". Its just an abreviation i'm using for a few months now.

Hi, thanks for posting the steam ID. We have the rule that players must use the name shown on the roster for several reasons, not least of which is that using different names considerably increases the time admins spend on basic checks.
Deutschritter Superbia (4) 12 : 0 (0)Defenders of Faith
GG and well played. Special thanks to Erminas for being a chill contact all around.

Jesaja was spawned as a steppe bow at the very end of the last round due to insufficient money for a steppe infantry by accident. Match had concluded by the time he spawned, hence the last screen is showing three archers for DR.
I let Erminas know when we noticed and he said "don't worry about it". Thanks to DoF and best of luck for your remaining matches.

----------------- ROSTER VIOLATION------------------

BenJMinotaur not on roster

@Erminas
§ 8 Team Rosters

(2) Should a player not be on a roster and play for a team, then, that team must immediately provide the admins with a copy of the History.json file from any player that played in the match. The severity of the rule break will be determined according to the facts.

update: DR provided the info so

Match confirmed.

High Five Second Team (4) 12 - 0 (0) High Five Third Team
_78Z4.png
BUdcF.png
cg4ib.png
9yZnD.jpg

Narsil not on roster but this is an admin issue (he was added to HV1 in error)

Match confirmed.

all roster updates, op updates and main thread updated done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom