BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast#4] Division C Weekly Match Results

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Team [BT] 9 (2) - (2) 6 House-Hessian [Hess]
LDqi8.png
LDqn7.png
LDquf.png
LDqwd.png

Battle Brothers [BROs] 9 (3) - (1) 5 Deutschritter Luxuria

In the 1st round of 2nd map (trading post), our player BannerLord dropped from the game at the beginning of the match and Decebalus at the end. We hope that the Rejoin feature will come again soon.

SFB 10 (3) - (1) 5 HINQ2
1613250540-20210213205045-1.jpg

1613250540-20210213210714-1.jpg

1613250540-20210213212800-1.jpg

1613250540-20210213220203-1.jpg
Battle Brothers [BROs] 9 (3) - (1) 5 Deutschritter Luxuria

In the 1st round of 2nd map (trading post), our player BannerLord dropped from the game at the beginning of the match and Decebalus at the end. We hope that the Rejoin feature will come again soon.
Keyboard Warriors Light KW[L] 12(4) - (0)3 ReHa Resolute Hawks

Black Team [BT] 9 (2) - (2) 6 House-Hessian [Hess]
LDqi8.png
LDqn7.png
LDquf.png
LDqwd.png

all checked and added to the op

We can't play Friday or Sunday, all others days are available.
Well then, you seem to get your saturday if I understand Ikea Knight correctly. I find it highly ridiculous that I am forced to schedule on a day where our 9 player roster (of which only 7 are really active) has to miss out on core players players while you guys have 14 players on your roster and can just play on one day on a weekend lol.

Well then, you seem to get your saturday if I understand Ikea Knight correctly. I find it highly ridiculous that I am forced to schedule on a day where our 9 player roster (of which only 7 are really active) has to miss out on core players players while you guys have 14 players on your roster and can just play on one day on a weekend lol.
your roster problems concerns only you, if we can't play on Sunday it's only because we have a special event on bannerlord. We can still play this Thursday or Monday if it suits you.

your roster problems concerns only you, if we can't play on Sunday it's only because we have a special event on bannerlord. We can still play this Thursday or Monday if it suits you.
You have 14 ppl on the ****ing roster, don't bull**** me like that, you want all your important players to be there on saturday, that's the only reasoning I can cook up. You offer one day, we offer three. I agree for saturday now. It's better than monday, which is BS and we want to prep up for the game aswell, so I decline thursday.

Bard, there is a field battle on Sunday where multiple clans participate in, this is true so it is understandable that Sunday isn't possible. Not saying anything about the other dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom