BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Beast #4 congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Beast-Avatar-2update.png

Le Beast est mort, vive le Beast!

Ladies and gentlemen, tryhards and beginners, Beast #4 has finally ended and once again it is time to announce a (returning) champion.
After the loss in the previous final Destiny Masters once again and for the third time so far, takes back their thrown at the top of the European competitive scene. However, RM once again played a phenomenal tournament without losing a single match during the entire season.
Talking about phenomenal, while Greedy Goblins is a team consisting of seasoned Veterans, forming a new team is never an easy task. So I am very glad to declare these newcomers this seasons’ third place.

I also want to pay respect to, Divitarium Ordo, Battle Brothers, Apis Europae and Deutschritter Superbia for winning theirs respective promotion matches and advancing to higher divisions.
I hope your all in anticipation and prepared for the higher difficulty in your new groups.

All teams can check out their provisional standing in Beast #5 here.

I want to express my gratitude to all the people that helped running our BEAST.
First and foremost I need to thank my co-hosts: Aeronwen the backbone of the tourney and our helpers Lake and Ramon. I want to thank our advisors Killfacer, Bard and Nova and our artists Roudrac, who created this season’s medals and Piconi who created all the other fabulous art we have been using since Beast #2.

I want to thank the community’s streamers that helped us witness so many matches and especially those of you that saved the matches to YouTube.

Last but not least I must thank our community, the clans, the teams and every single player that participated in our tourney. Every season there are ups and downs but the community is what always motivates us to keep the tournaments coming. With that being said:

We will officially continue Beast with its fifth iteration starting on 7th of June. I am very much looking forward to the changes we made, and I hope all of you feel motivated to participate once again.

DM-Arni.png

DM-AXDER.png

DM-Dasginta.png

DM-Diabelek.png

DM-Entral.png

DM-Ghazi.png

DM-Hairless.png

DM-Popowicz.png

DM-Woj.png

RM-Gibby.png

RM-Inspire.png

RM-Jufasto.png

RM-Kazu.png

RM-Keykubat.png

RM-Koso.png

RM-Pacemaker.png

RM-Relexan.png

RM-Varadin.png

GG-1or3.png

GG-Ancient-Lunatic.png

GG-APRIKOSENMANN.png

GG-Argentum.png

GG-Artemis.png

GG-HypeZ.png

GG-Sindarin.png

GG-Wegnas.png

Every player is eligible for a participation trophy:

Participant.png

Congratulations to Destiny Masters on their phenomenal 3rd Beast win.
Congrats to Risen Manifest for being in the Final for the 4th time.
Well Done Greedy Goblins for taking 3rd.

Thanks to everyone that took part, and especially to everyone who contributed in any way. If anyone still has any recordings not yet listed can they post them here please.

Thanks to roudrac for the brilliant medals.

If anyone has any suggestions for BEAST 5 can they post them in the currant suggestions thread asap please.

Big thanks to all who contributed to make this tournament happen. Thanks to the admin especially Ikeaknight and Aerowen who have done a fantastic work as always.

Gleedy Gobrins simply too stronk!
Mad respect to Sindarin and Ancient working up from Division B to S Tier Cav.

Furthermore I want to thank Inspire for being MVP of the tournament. I think its fair to say that the whole community is proud of what he archieved. ggs (:

Gleedy Gobrins simply too stronk!
Mad respect to Sindarin and Ancient working up from Division B to S Tier Cav.

Furthermore I want to thank Inspire for being MVP of the tournament. I think its fair to say that the whole community is proud of what he archieved. ggs (:
*happy goblin noises*

Back
Top Bottom