BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST #4] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divitiarum 3 (9) - (5) 1 HINQ
1u69hnW.jpg

mw9D5ut.jpg

kntYnVt.jpg

T0Q1xWd.jpg
GG WP
Here is DonNeto's POV

Last edited:
If DM and RM haven't played their match until 3rd of May we will give 2nd place to both of them.
Literally all the other teams managed to play.
@Hairless ✂ @Jufasto
What's the issue with letting two remaining teams play whenever they want, considering the fact that beast 5 is postponed? It's not like the teams are responsible for TW interns that still can't fix the fps issue, which shouldn't have been here in the first place, if they tested their trash patches...

Pointless rush, game is total garbage right now. I played two matches one yesterday, one today and in both matches i had terrible fps drops. Literally no joy playing this game whatsoever...

I mean, at the end of the day, pretty sure the teams can play the finals on their own without the admins having to babysit them and "granting them 2nd place" if they don't play till the 3rd may. not much of a big deal if you ask me, couldn't really care less if bunch of babysitters wannabes won't grant me 1st place and draw the 1st place medal in case we win the match after 3rd may XDD

I mean, at the end of the day, pretty sure the teams can play the finals on their own without the admins having to babysit them and "granting them 2nd place" if they don't play till the 3rd may. not much of a big deal if you ask me, couldn't really care less if bunch of babysitters wannabes won't grant me 1st place and draw the 1st place medal in case we win the match after 3rd may XDD

I really do not think the most prolific cheat in the history of Warband should defend players ignoring tournament rules. (Despite all the 'I've changed', 'I won't do it again', 'I never really did it').

However, a non-ending tournament is a problem for admins, does have a knock-on effect for other parts of the administration and apparently giving some teams a little lee-way results in them repeatedly insisting on special treatment.

Of the 40 or so teams in the tournament only these two claim to be unable to play and it is only BEAST matches that they claim to be unable to play.

We have agreed with Hairless and Jufasto that they will schedule the match before the end of the first weekend in May. Whether or not the expected patch drops, whether or not it improves (or worsens) the game & whether or not the teams actually play, the tournament ends there.

You can "end the tournament" whenever you want, despite it not being necessary to push the last two remaining teams to play, I am just saying that I couldn't care less, if two babysitters wannabes suddenly tell me, my hard earned 1st place in case we win the finals vs RM, magically turns into "2nd place" just cuz we played it after 3rd may. And I don't think anyone else would care except sjws, so for the most of the community it would be 1st place as well.

Last edited:
This admin team lol, after the SGM-DR match judgement and now this ahahah, wtf might be worse than robin

Robin was persuaded into a couple of unwise decisions by a few players who put their own selfish wishes above the tournament rules that everyone else abides by. None-the-less he put in the time and effort to run a tournament for the community and overall the tournament was well run.

For his name to be misused in this way is unfair and unhelpful. Especially when it is misused by people who make no positive contributions to the community themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom