BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#3] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the glich feels 100% satisfying for a cav player because its very op. By now everyone who uses it has build muscle memory to spam space like crazy. Alot of accidential uses will happen which means alot of rounds will be decided by the rule. Both teams should abuse it and thats it. This glich is the perfect finale for the cav dominated beast#3 anyways.

Hey if glitch abusing is ok then you should unban GuruGamer from duel tournament for apparently “abusing autoblock glitch”. ?

TW offers badges for BEAST which is very interesting. So first I have a remark about that and then a suggestion.

The badges better not be only for the top team in A (aka DM) or something like that.

So the suggestion, the community is quite divided on the class restriction part. What if we start without class restrictions and have another vote in 2/3 weeks? This gives everyone at least a taste of the tournament without class limits and then can be decided if it is there to stay or not for the rest of the tournament.
Before you kill me, yes I know that this isn't competitive as you cannot compare the matches then anymore. But this tournament is called early access, the game is early access and I play for fun.
The reason I want class limits in Beast is because I don't want to be stuck for 7 matches if it sucks balls thus my suggestion to revisit after 1 2 or 3 weeks.
@Ikea Knight would such a thing be possible tournament wise?

@Hairless @TheBard would such a thing be more agreeable on than no class limits at all?

On the glitch matter it contains 2 parts. While being reared you must press spacebar (rather quickly to not make it useless) but you also need to block.

It's very ****ing obvious if you use it, so fine if you do it by accident but when you do it you are aware and can choose not to block. Like it's just retarded if you say "I accidentally blocked the right way after I broke an animation by pressing a button and happen to block the right way". How damn incapable are you if you do that by accident? Then you are just bad at the game.

TW offers badges for BEAST which is very interesting. So first I have a remark about that and then a suggestion.

The badges better not be only for the top team in A (aka DM) or something like that.

So the suggestion, the community is quite divided on the class restriction part. What if we start without class restrictions and have another vote in 2/3 weeks? This gives everyone at least a taste of the tournament without class limits and then can be decided if it is there to stay or not for the rest of the tournament.
Before you kill me, yes I know that this isn't competitive as you cannot compare the matches then anymore. But this tournament is called early access, the game is early access and I play for fun.
The reason I want class limits in Beast is because I don't want to be stuck for 7 matches if it sucks balls thus my suggestion to revisit after 1 2 or 3 weeks.

@Hairless @TheBard would such a thing be more agreeable on than no class limits at all?
I know you didn't ask for my opinion specifically, but that is probably something that me and my guys could work with. Most of us are already aware that a "no class-restriction" tournament will be an absolute ****show for Inf players, but if that's what it takes to show TW that Cav & Archers just outmatch Inf in every regard rn we can work with that.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion specifically, but that is probably something that me and my guys could work with. Most of us are already aware that a "no class-restriction" tournament will be an absolute ****show for Inf players, but if that's what it takes to show TW that Cav & Archers just outmatch Inf in every regard rn we can work with that.
I quoted 2 bigger players in the scene to have some hope that it doesn't derail into a 20 page argument reeeing **** show but thank you for agreeing. We are on the same line, if not now to try it then when? Give it a shot and have an option to back out.

Reintroduction of the class limits if it sucks balls is something I'd not advise to do. We should stick to either decision, whichever one is made. In the end I do care if my opinion is concerned, but I also want the teams to have a vote on this since they are the ones who will have to deal with the consequences of whichever decision in the end is made. That's the reason we had this vote in BEAST#1+2 in the first place.

Before I'm considering to experiment with no restrictions I'll see what the new patch brings. Things need to be fixed before we attempt to break with what has been standard for a good reason.

Reintroduction of the class limits if it sucks balls is something I'd not advise to do. We should stick to either decision, whichever one is made. In the end I do care if my opinion is concerned, but I also want the teams to have a vote on this since they are the ones who will have to deal with the consequences of whichever decision in the end is made. That's the reason we had this vote in BEAST#1+2 in the first place.
No but as it is a vote of the team captains they can take this into consideration, at least there is a way out if necessary.

I come from the point that organizing a tournament where half of the players aren't happy with an important part of the rules isn't really something that is feasible in my eyes. A compromise has to be made to find a solution that fits most people.

Changing a big part of an existing tournament with a small majority doesn't seem like a good idea thus I'm searching for a solution somewhere in the middle.

Some of the clans has 2 teams or 3 teams,they are voting 2-3 times,but all of their vote is the same.They are coming from same clan.Will their vote count as one or for example three?

each team has a vote. that counts for itselfs. Always has been.

Hasn't always been like that.
In Beast #1 and I think in Beast #2 we have the vote to the clan instead of teams to prevent big clans from overruling small ones.
Back then a few teams were complaining because they had troubles to agree on one position within the clan.
Now we have the vote to teams.
But both versions have their disadvantages

Hasn't always been like that.
In Beast #1 and I think in Beast #2 we have the vote to the clan instead of teams to prevent big clans from overruling small ones.
Back then a few teams were complaining because they had troubles to agree on one position within the clan.
Now we have the vote to teams.
But both versions have their disadvantages
Well tbh I don't see how that would be different for a clan with 21 people and 1 team or a clan with 21 people and 3 teams.
It's a bit weird both ways. Same weirdness as having 2 teams of the same clan in 1 div, choices have to be made.

Well tbh I don't see how that would be different for a clan with 21 people and 1 team or a clan with 21 people and 3 teams.
It's a bit weird both ways. Same weirdness as having 2 teams of the same clan in 1 div, choices have to be made.
Not entirely. You have to consider that within a clan it is much more likely for certain opinions to be unanimous, either through peer pressure or just the fact that it's a group of people who typically share a lot of experiences.

I'd go for a full Infantry tournament aka minimum 6 Inf per team but since thats extreme I'm willing to downgrade to Minimum 3 Inf per team.

Not entirely. You have to consider that within a clan it is much more likely for certain opinions to be unanimous, either through peer pressure or just the fact that it's a group of people who typically share a lot of experiences.
I am one of the Clan Leaders of DR (3 teams, 30+ members) and I can say that this is partially true. However, we had the teams reconsider after the badge was offered and one team decided for no limit. I myself abstained, but before I'd vote limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom