BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Beast#3 Statistics | Player Stats (Div.A) | Faction Winrates

Users who are viewing this thread

Player Stats:
BHaCHlT.png

K - Kills per Round
D - Deaths per Round
A - Assists per Round
KDA - Kills+Assists per Death
Score - Score per Round
K+A/R - Kills+Assist per Round
Rounds - Rounds played
WR - Winrate

Red - Cav
Yellow - Archer
Green - Inf

Faction Winrates:

cjynHBh.png

3z45dbZ.png

Last edited:
I don't even want to know what amount of time you invested in this. Very interesting read, well structured. Thanks for the effort!

Wonder what's going on with Empire in Div C & D.

Empire is a solid which kinda has it all. They lack lances on Cav but that can't be the whole reason for it.
At the same time I am supriesed that both Khuzait and Aserai are so high in C & D. Maybe it really is the lack of lances which makes Empire bad for worse teams? I mean Battania doesn't have lances but with tripple spawns and goodn archers ( and good cav tbh) they kinda have it all. Absolutly weird.

Empire is a solid which kinda has it all. They lack lances on Cav but that can't be the whole reason for it.
At the same time I am supriesed that both Khuzait and Aserai are so high in C & D. Maybe it really is the lack of lances which makes Empire bad for worse teams? I mean Battania doesn't have lances but with tripple spawns and goodn archers ( and good cav tbh) they kinda have it all. Absolutly weird.
Khuzait dominated last few weeks in lower divs cause of their glaive cav, nobody knew how to counter it, I guess players in lower divs doesn't know how to play around spears. I think aserai winrate is good cause it forgives our mistakes with 3 spawns and one single random death woudn't cause the teamwipe and round loss. Empire winrate is surprising, it was always my favorite faction and I thought it should be the strongest one.

You also have to take into account against who the faction played. Some factions are a better counter than another.

Back
Top Bottom