EU Skirmish Completed Beast #3 Sign up

Added to Calendar: 13/11/20

Users who are viewing this thread

New_Cover_3.png

Beast_Avatar_2.png

With BEAST#2 being basically completed, it is now time to announce the next season of Beast.

Beast stands for Bannerlord Early Acces Skirmish Tournament. Like the name suggests it's a tournament that is played in the Skirmish-Mode of the Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 multiplayer. It is hosted by members of the community for the community and lasts several weeks. Our goal is to keep the competetive multiplayer alive and give both newcomers and experienced teams the chance for exciting matches with teams on the same level.

Similary to BEAST #2 we will again have seperate divisions to make the matches more fun and engaging. We are going to have at least the 3 divisions we have right now ( A,B,C) but depending on how many teams join, we might introduce more.

All teams that decide to join BEAST #3 which have not played in BEAST #2 before will be automatically assigned to the lowest divisions. Teams that have played in the latest season will remain in the groups they were in before. The adminstration might have to move some teams depending on playerbase.

If you're interested: Here is the link to our Taleworlds group and here is the link to our tournament rules which we are going to recycle for the next tournament.
Note that §3 - §5 have not been updated yet.
As demanded by the community we are trying to host BEAST #3 as a Round-robin tournament this time. That means every team will face each opponent from his division at least once.

As usual: keep in mind that thanks to the nature of early access the adminstration's tools are limited and the game is not in a finished state yet.

TO SIGN UP Please fill out this from:
Or if you have played with us in the last season let us know
here:
If you don't have a team but want to play anyway, you can sign up as a free agent and wait for one of the teams to recruit you.

Code:
[B]Team Name:
Team Tag:
Contact 1:[/B] (Taleworlds & Steam)
[B]Contact 2:[/B] (Taleworlds & Steam)
[B]Banner:
Roster:[/B]
[spoiler]Player Name -& Steam[/spoiler]

Right now we are hoping to start BEAST #3 on the 16th of November.

EDIT: Removed prefered division since it's not necessary for this season.

Last edited:
Team Name: Taleworlds
Team Tag: TW
Contact 1: NIN3 (Taleworlds & Steam)
Contact 2: Klebari (Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:
View attachment 161770
Roster:
Team of gods join as well uhhh, so it's gonna be easy win for them, because @NIN3 and @Callum doing pretty well on Destiny Pick up's. Let's see whos gonna win BEAST3, but I've got my favorite I guess.

Team Name: Taleworlds
Team Tag: TW
Contact 1: NIN3 (Taleworlds & Steam)
Contact 2: Klebari (Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:
View attachment 161771
Roster:

Accepted, and added to the roster thread. Please make any further roster changes here
Welcome, I hope this is the start of a regular tournament team :smile:

Team Name: Vineyard Workers
Team Tag: [VW]
Contact 1:
Spooky
Contact 2: Le Jew
Banner:
Roster:

Accepted, and added to the roster thread. Please make any further roster changes here

Thanks for the comprehensive sign up post

Last edited:
Team Name: Gods of War
Team Tag: -=GoW=-
Contact 1:
Schormi SchormiTW
Contact 2: Graf_Glafs
Banner:
Roster:

Accepted, and added to the roster thread.

Team Name: Glory Boys Eentertainment
Team Tag: GBE
Contact 1:
(Taleworlds & Steam)
Banner:
I9WMBk7.png

Roster:

IndiaN *click click* Steam
Heinzero Steam
Tomato Steam
Jaximus Fate Steam
WhiteKid Steam
Zingernot Steam

Accepted, and added to the roster thread.
Is the double E intentional?

Back
Top Bottom