BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#3] Free Agents

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast-Avatar-2update.png

Free Agents

If you are looking for a team to play with in the Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament, please fill out the template below and we will put you on the list of free agents. NOTE: please put only one preferred class.​
Once you found a team, please let us know by posting here so we can keep the thread up to date. Best of luck to you!​

Code:
[B]Name:
TaleWorlds:
Steam:
Preferred Class:
Secondary Classes:[/B]

Infantry
Bikey
Obelix - not available for BEAST 3

Ranger
x

Cavalry
Comte Dark *not available for official matches in BEAST3

...~x*
Beast-Avatar-2update.png
Beast-Avatar-2update.png
Beast-Avatar-2update.png
*x~...​

Last edited:
Note:Me and Jackie are a package deal you get 1 and the other comes with him.Also we don't want to play in A division due to lack of competition.We prefer B division but would join C or D worst case.

Name: Dark
TaleWorlds: here
Steam: here
Preferred Class: any, I am good with all classes
Other : I will only be available for the next beast concerning the official matches. I can bring some active players from Cintra.

Last edited:
Name: Mabons
TaleWorlds: Mabons
Steam: Mabons
Preferred Class: Inf
Secondary Classes: God help you if I need to play anything else

Just as a side note: I am probably better suited for a team that has a small roster and needs some breathing room. That said I will only be able to play for the next ~3 weeks before I return to a work rotation.

Name: Mabons
TaleWorlds: Mabons
Steam: Mabons
Preferred Class: Inf
Secondary Classes: God help you if I need to play anything else

Just as a side note: I am probably better suited for a team that has a small roster and needs some breathing room. That said I will only be able to play for the next ~3 weeks before I return to a work rotation.

Added

tbh I am surprised more teams have not played some forward matches, I think teams will need more players over teh xmas period.

Honestly thought this had been announced weeks ago but it seems it is just in the dates on the div threads (and the schedule)

Teams must play each match before the deadline shown but it can be any time before, so for instance for divs A,B & C they can play all remaining matches this week if they want...

The match deadlines for the remaining weeks of the ladder are

Week 4 - 13/12/20
Week 5 - 20/12/20
weeks6/7 - 10/1/20

for div d we will announce teh deadline when all week 6 matches are played and the table completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom