BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast #3] Division D Week 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperium Polskie 0 (1) - (11) 4 Defenders of Friendship

1m.png

2m.png

3m.png

4m.png

Thanks for the games ^^ ! It was pretty tough to get some rounds.

Thank you very much for that game and the sportsmanship you guys showed! A lot of these rounds were closer than what the result is saying and I wish you all the best in the rest of the tournament!

Why Krex and Berta are bashing in div D? kinda stupid 2 player from div A are playing rn in div D
We didn't have enough players actually wanting to play the game left in our div A team, hence why it's not taking part in this tournament. We've split up those that did want to play across both our teams (divisions B and D).
We have spoken to the adminteam before we even attempted to have us added to the div D team roster so they knew about it.

Originally, we were not expecting Berta to play at all, meaning it would've just been me helping out White Noise with a team that largely consists of people new to the game and some not very active ones. We eventually did add Berta to our roster as our division B team was alright quite full and Berta also doesn't have the time to keep up with training matches and such, planning to only join an official here or there.
While this does give us an advantage, I would argue that it's somewhat offset by the fact that a lot of us aren't very active and/or new to the game.
If you look at the screenshots you can also see that we aim to split playtime evenly between players per class - I played two sets of cavalry, so did Arro, one of our newer members (It's a different case for Berta here as we didn't have anyone else lined up to play archer).

not sure why any of this is any of your concern though...

La Légion du Cerbère 0 (0) - (12) 4 The Cacahuète Brotherhood

Shoutout to @Mazewind and CRBR for the game. It was a rough first game for this fresh team but they kept playing! Fair play and best of luck to you all in this tournament ^^

Here are the screenshots:

Set 1

I didn't get Set 2 but this is from recent games: Set 2

Set 3

Set 4

Do you have any other screenshots? Afaik Imgur is not supported
La Légion du Cerbère 0 (0) - (12) 4 The Cacahuète Brotherhood

Shoutout to @Mazewind and CRBR for the game. It was a rough first game for this fresh team but they kept playing! Fair play and best of luck to you all in this tournament ^^

Here are the screenshots:

Set 1

I didn't get Set 2 but this is from recent games: Set 2

Set 3

Set 4

Updated thanks you

Deutschritter Acedia 4(12) vs 0(2) Hawkband Wargs
GG and best of luck in your remaining matches. Special thanks to Kalistrat for the super easy and quick matchmaking (from finding a date to the actual event).
unknown.png
unknown.png

One of our players (Takashiru) crashed into the third round at 2:0.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Glory Boys Entertaiment (11)4-0(1) Gods of War
fYydSrY.png

FnZtYCe.png

90DCB6FBD14748CC8F9DF3551253D692698A79CC
347718D43213135B31683680CC104DA5C1678B7E
We both forgot to make ss of 1st map, I've crashed on a last set so 1 point went to GoW so we started playing another one with a point advantage on DoW side. gg

Taleworlds (0)0-4(12) Holy Inquisition 2
f99e13a4483737e3836e40daa3f93a71.jpg

b14296e896689b8d581ddf131e6f027b.jpg

4e873be47008601872b1285a488dceb2.jpg

cdc77d2f40b665e87eeb11dbb6b4ac62.jpg
GG WP!
Thanks TW team for patient when we have 2 crashes on last set. Also best wishes for your next fights.

Deutschritter Acedia 4(12) vs 0(2) Hawkband Wargs
GG and best of luck in your remaining matches. Special thanks to Kalistrat for the super easy and quick matchmaking (from finding a date to the actual event).
unknown.png
unknown.png

One of our players (Takashiru) crashed into the third round at 2:0.
unknown.png
unknown.png
confurmed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom