BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast #2] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i made the Division A fixtures myself according to the rules, and its different to the provisional fixtures, maybe a mistake on my side or yours.

Fixtures.png

the rule is that there will not be the same fixture 2 weeks in a row not that there will be no repeats at all.
As you may have noticed this is how we have been conducting the tournament so far.

If we were doing no repeats at all we may as well have extended slightly to have a RR in div A at least. If teams think that is preferable, please discuss it here.

I am aware some players prefer RR. The downsides are that many matches in that last few weeks are fairly pointless and that any teams dropping out cause major disruption.

the rule is that there will not be the same fixture 2 weeks in a row not that there will be no repeats at all.
As you may have noticed this is how we have been conducting the tournament so far.

If we were doing no repeats at all we may as well have extended slightly to have a RR in div A at least. If teams think that is preferable, please discuss it here.

I am aware some players prefer RR. The downsides are that many matches in that last few weeks are fairly pointless and that any teams dropping out cause major disruption.
Div C RR isn't possible due to the amount of clans but that doesn't mean we have to play the same matches as W3. KoH already got destroyed by HV and got easy matches, so everybody already knows what that outcome will be.
Chide and Das already fought but Chide han't fought anyone else from the top 5 which is weird. Div C is filled with new clans and I rather fight different clans than the same for more experience and balanced playing field.
Now the last week will just be a carbon copy of week 3 for the sake of it which won't represent anything. I think it will be more beneficial, fun and fair if we can all fight a new clan.

I think RR is good for Division A and B where you have 8 teams at most, 7 weeks for a tournament shouldnt be too much. BHS is perfect for bigger divisions like C.

Div C RR isn't possible due to the amount of clans but that doesn't mean we have to play the same matches as W3. KoH already got destroyed by HV and got easy matches, so everybody already knows what that outcome will be.
Chide and Das already fought but Chide han't fought anyone else from the top 5 which is weird. Div C is filled with new clans and I rather fight different clans than the same for more experience and balanced playing field.
Now the last week will just be a carbon copy of week 3 for the sake of it which won't represent anything. I think it will be more beneficial, fun and fair if we can all fight a new clan.

I take the point but W5 is NOT a carbon copy of W3. Some teams are playing the same fixture as a previous week but that has also happened to other teams before in this tournament. You are suggesting that we change the rule to give you a fixture you prefer.

For the next tourney we could have a 'no rematches at all' rule but that tends to have teams playing more unequal matches. That fine if it is what everyone wants - or even just to switch thigs up a bit.

I just want to remind you that you matched and lost Dasein the third week. we beat Dasein in the fourth week. If it was an easy match, I guess you would beat it too. :smile:

I take the point but W5 is NOT a carbon copy of W3. Some teams are playing the same fixture as a previous week but that has also happened to other teams before in this tournament. You are suggesting that we change the rule to give you a fixture you prefer.

For the next tourney we could have a 'no rematches at all' rule but that tends to have teams playing more unequal matches. That fine if it is what everyone wants - or even just to switch thigs up a bit.

You're talking about unequal matches, yet HV has only had easy matches so far...while Chide for example only got sweaty teams [with the exception of our first match which the opponent forfeited]. It isn't about giving us fixtures we want, but how's it fair when one clan gets easy match-ups and the other clan gets sweaty boys that are in the game since the beta.

Look, unless you literally play every team of your division (which would mean playing 15 matches over 15 weeks) it's never going to be 100% fair.
You knew when signing up this wouldn't be the case, from the start you knew there was going to be a 5-6 weeks system.
The system currently in use gives the fairest possible matchups for a tournament ran over 5-6 weeks.
Ofcourse there's always going to be teams with a bit of a luckier path than others.
Maybe next season you'll get the "easy" match-ups :wink:

You're talking about unequal matches, yet HV has only had easy matches so far...while Chide for example only got sweaty teams [with the exception of our first match which the opponent forfeited]. It isn't about giving us fixtures we want, but how's it fair when one clan gets easy match-ups and the other clan gets sweaty boys that are in the game since the beta.
Bla bla bla, I hope no one will be bothered by this, but whoever we meet in Division C, it would be an easy match for us. As I said, if necessary, we will gladly beat the TCV.

I just want to remind you that you matched and lost Dasein the third week. we beat Dasein in the fourth week. If it was an easy match, I guess you would beat it too. :smile:
Ye mate, I never said Das was an easy match. KoH got very easy matches, HV2 and GT twice.
Bla bla bla, I hope no one will be bothered by this, but whoever we meet in Division C, it would be an easy match for us. As I said, if necessary, we will gladly beat the TCV.
I think you forgot about our previous cw, crying about Beast being a merc.

Last edited:

please explain why these are warnings and not suspensions

@RdC: I don't wish for your players to be suspended but for the rules to be enforced fairly. IMO, there shouldnt be suspensions for first offenses on name/tag violations, but thats how the admins have decided to handle it so far, apart from this case for some reason...

Probably a little mistake on Ramons part, seems so to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom