EU Skirmish Completed BEAST #2 Skirmish Tourney - Sign Up

Added to Calendar: 19/09/20

Users who are viewing this thread

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

First you actively discourage someone from signing up then you want to get as many teams as possible? Bruh.
I'm assuming that if they can't play a match, they won't schedule it, rather than schedule it and then not show up.
Big boy found a window to throw some hate out. Little did he realise that both of his statements can coexist.
We want as many teams as we get, but we dont want teams that do not even intend to play all games.

I actually would like to see a rule that forbids matchfixing and giving defaults...but I guess its a gentleman agreement not to do so.
Every sport in the history of mankind have rules against matchfixing, for the same reason its not in the rules you cant sic an angry rottweiler on your competition, its obvious.

I actually would like to see a rule that forbids matchfixing and giving defaults...but I guess its a gentleman agreement not to do so.
So is it finally official that you gave default loss to MoB in order to avoid DM?
Not trying to create drama, but since admins didn't really push for an official statement on this matter I i think it's gentleman like to actually say what was the truth, no?

We will probably have to move some clans from C to B. As we said in the OP we will base the placement on their wish & our evaluation. Sign ups are still open for some time and let's see what clans will join us.

If only there were people who predicted this and suggested a better Idea of a superior and more fair and fun two Liga System... hmmm...
Just because its an adminis vision of how it should be doesn't mean its good to stay with an objectivly worse format. I already brought the objective arguments in the suggestion forum, so i won't repeat myself here but it all of this just proof my points. ( I admit that its more of a C liga shift then an B one that I thought, but still only two Ligas are truly heavly favored by the community via majority.)
Hopefully you consider the two liga system one more time with more seriousness ^^
Also no personal offence my English no good may sound like it there I add this.

So is it finally official that you gave default loss to MoB in order to avoid DM?
Not trying to create drama, but since admins didn't really push for an official statement on this matter I i think it's gentleman like to actually say what was the truth, no?
I joined RM after that. I have the same information as everyone else...But why should the admins chace an incident that is completely supported by the rules?

Tryerror what the ****. Moving some teams to a different division is not the end of the world. Three divisions seem smart to me.

I joined RM after that. I have the same information as everyone else
Then it would be interesting to see official commentaries from RM bosses
RTSZ0UE.jpg

I joined RM after that. I have the same information as everyone else...But why should the admins chace an incident that is completely supported by the rules?

Tryerror what the ****. Moving some teams to a different division is not the end of the world. Three divisions seem smart to me.

It's so obvious that there was no rule needed throughout the almost 11 years of M&B MP history. I guess there will have to be one just for RM.

It's so obvious that there was no rule needed throughout the almost 11 years of M&B MP history. I guess there will have to be one just for RM.
hahha fair enough if true, are you sure tho? Also you could draw knock out stage to avoid it. But also the upcoming league doesnt allow for that anyways.

hahha fair enough if true, are you sure tho? Also you could draw knock out stage to avoid it. But also the upcoming league doesnt allow for that anyways.
I haven't seen any team give default in order to get a easier knockout route, played like 9 years of the 11. Quite sad to it happen, but there is nothing to be done about it other then ridicoul the people who do it, not blaming all RM for it but the leaders, it's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom