BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast#2] Division C Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
were

Black Team vs Alliance of Destruction

House-Hessian Team 2 vs Imperium Polskie

scheduled?

yeah, kinda. We already know we're playing Sunday eve, but I'm not 100% sure about the time as Volv (IPL) hasn't responded yet. I'll just say 19:00 BST for now (will make a new post if that changes)

Sorry.
We want to play in Saturday, but not Sunday/// BT2 vs GT 10.10.2020 20:00 bst

409bbf9c649d5a.png

GrandTURK 10 (3)-3 (1) BTII

@Donjuan_dejavu I assumed crashes on your team in the first two sets. Can you confirm that?

Otherwise: match confirmed.

[IPL] Imperium Polskie 3(9) vs 1(5) House-Hessian Team 2 [Hess]

Good games guys!

EDIT: Few clarifications just in case.

Match 1: Players from both teams crashed at the last round before teams engaged in combat.
Match 2: IPL_Orku crashed (AGAIN! :sad: ) in the very first round. We continued with 5 players.
Game1.jpg
Game2-Round1-Crash.jpg
Game3.jpg
Game4.jpg

Last edited:
[IPL] Imperium Polskie 3(9) vs 1(5) House-Hessian Team 2 [Hess]

Good games guys!

EDIT: Few clarifications just in case.

Match 1: Players from both teams crashed at the last round before teams engaged in combat.
Match 2: IPL_Orku crashed (AGAIN! :sad: ) in the very first round. We continued with 5 players.
Game1.jpg
Game2-Round1-Crash.jpg
Game3.jpg
Game4.jpg
@Arris who is IPL SerGrzybek?
we really should not be having to chase up players not on the roster

High Five 9 - 0 Kingdom of Hordaland
They did not join last map because of they did not have enough time.

FlcHE.jpg
TCaTL.jpg
8DDoa.jpg

Match confirmed.

Royaume de Cintra 12 - 0 Defenders of Friendship

1602360603-20201010212055-1.jpg

1602360603-20201010213520-1.jpg

1602360603-20201010215157-1.jpg

1602360603-20201010220510-1.jpg

Match confirmed.

Last edited:

IPLsignup-MESS.png

Jokes aside, this has become an embarrasing "habit" or "bad streak" of ours with such mishaps. The game was arranged quite hastily and IPL_SerGrzybek is member of our clan since 2010 so we were quite sure that Volv didn't miss him when he was registering our team. I mean I believe he was signed up in the previous tournament... This is his steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017051025/ and I will drag Volv here to re-examine our roster and make an official post in proper roster thread filling up whoever he left out while signing us up.

I once again apologise for this mess as it is entirely on our side.

EDIT: Yes, SerGrzybek was signed up in the first edition (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beast-1-rosters.424786/post-9455732). So I have no idea how did it happen that Volv forgot to sign him up here... quite amazing in fact.

Last edited:
IPLsignup-MESS.png

Jokes aside, this has become an embarrasing "habit" or "bad streak" of ours with such mishaps. The game was arranged quite hastily and IPL_SerGrzybek is member of our clan since 2010 so we were quite sure that Volv didn't miss him when he was registering our team. I mean I believe he was signed up in the previous tournament... This is his steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017051025/ and I will drag Volv here to re-examine our roster and make an official post in proper roster thread filling up whoever he left out while signing us up.

I once again apologise for this mess as it is entirely on our side.

EDIT: Yes, SerGrzybek was signed up in the first edition (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beast-1-rosters.424786/post-9455732). So I have no idea how did it happen that Volv forgot to sign him up here... quite amazing in fact.

ty vm
it is very timeconsuming to do this stuff and we are obviously ina hurry to get the next fixtures out.

Match confirmed.

----------------- ROSTER ADDITIONS------------------

SerGrzybek assigned to [IPL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom