BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#2] Congratulations and thank you thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Beast-Avatar-2update.png
While the grand final marks the end of Beast #2 it is also the end of our first season of Beast as ladder style tournament. I want to take this opportunity to talk about the past and the coming tournament.

First of all, I want to congratulate Destiny Masters on defending their title as “Beast Champions” and I also want to praise the second place, Risen Manifest, for playing a superb tournament with not a single loss up until the final. The third place was scored by Keyboard Warriors Light.

I also want to wish all the best to all the teams that managed to win their progression matches.
Both Keyboard Warriors Dark and Holy Inquisition managed to achieve a spot in division A, while High Five and Royaume de Cintra will be playing in division B for the next season.

I want to thank all the players that contributed VoDs or streamed matches for us:
@TheBard, @BaronDeMoroz @Black_Corsair, @Jufasto, @Zettaiken, @Elwaen,
@Hairless

I also want to express my gratitude for all the helpers who made this tourney possible.
I want to thank @Ramon_Rus , @Yans and Sword for providing the foundation we based this tournament on. I want to thank @The_Cardboard_Box for allowing us on his stream again and @Piconi for helping us out with his design.
I also want to thank our administration team. First, I want to thank @TheBard for fathering BEAST and for giving me the chance to host the past season. I want to thank @IceNoVa for being our personal global moderator and @Ramon_Rus for his overflowing enthusiasm. A special shout out goes to @Aeronwen who, as usuall, put her heart and soul into this tournament. Thank you for helping us out with your knowledge and experience on every step of the way.

Last but not least, I want to thank every team that participated in the tournament. I know that in the end there can only be one winner but I hope that you enjoyed your time and the matches in BEAST#2 anyway.

In fact, I hope you enjoyed your time so much, that you will come around for the next season of Beast which we hope to start on November 16th. There has been a lot of complaining about the Buchholz Score we used for Season 2. That’s why we are planning to use round robin for the next season – so every team will fight against each team from their division at least once.

If you haven’t signed up yet, please do: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beast-3-roster.434090/#post-9571741

Thank you once more for playing in our tournament and keeping the early access a little bit more alive. The trophies for this season are in the making and will be presented to you soon.

Last edited:
Our first and second place teams have shown themselves to be the most impactful teams in Bannerlord competitive play so far.

Congratulations Destiny Masters, you had a splendid tournament and have another well deserved first place. After losing to RM in week 1 and drawing with them in week 4, you came through to win in a hard fought final.

Well done Risen Manifest, you came so close to first place. You had an amazing tournament, finishing at the top of the Div A table with no losses. Thank you for providing us with such an exciting final match.

Congratulations to Keyboard Warriors Light on achieving 3rd place. I would like to point out that 3-6th place (The Resolute, Defenders of Fortune, Deutschritter 1) were all within 2 points of each other so next tournament we will have an exciting spectacle between these 4 teams.
_.~._

Congratulations to Keyboard Warriors Dark, Holy Inquisition, High Five and Royaume de Cintra for their success in gaining promotion to a higher division.

My unqualified admiration goes to teams who win few or no matches but remain in the tournament to the end, such teams are the backbone of competitive play.
_.~._

As with every tournament, many members of the community contribute to the whole and not everyone is recognised. In addition to those mentioned by Ikea, thanks to Krex (@Namakan ) and Deacon (@Killfacer ) for all the help in the background.

Thank you everyone who cared enough to share your opinions & suggestions. Having a wide range of input can only help to improve the tournaments for all.
_.~._

Thanks to my fellow admins for all the hard work you put in, especially as since I remain stuck in lockdown in Wales and away from my own PC (and with no games) I was unable to do quite as much as I would usually achieve. I know that @TheBard and @IceNoVa had to fit in admining around their many other commitments but nonetheless were able to contribute. I have enjoyed working with @Ramon_Rus whose eagerness to contribute to every aspect of admin duties is inspiring. Thanks to @Ikea Knight for being willing to take the lead when Bard stepped back.
_.~._

Major thanks to anyone who has made VoDs of their matches available, if there are any missing from the streams thread please post a link here.

_.:*~*:._

Last edited:
My administration colleagues expressed and said everything wich was needed to be said so I'd like to speak up as Team Captain and thank all the opponents we had for the exciting matches, especially our friendly rivals KW which we had the opportunity to face twice. I guess we're even right now with DR washing out the defeat from BEAST#1 QF in the first week and draw in the last match, for which I also commend their sportsmanship since this match could be seen controversial by some.
Also ofc I wanna salute the victor DM. When you were defeated in the first week by Risen Manifest, some thought the DM-era was over. I actually thought you guys make a comeback, which you delivered, especially in the Finals (and I didn't expect a comeback like that). Risen Manifest despite all that proved to be an opponent which could be just cracked open by DM, so second place well deserved.
We all know this game is still in development, therefore let's try to make the best out of it.

Since Ikea Knight didn't mention it yet, I'll step down as admin of the BEAST Series for BEAST#3 to take a break from it. Being Clan Leader, Team Captain, IGL and Admin is a bit too much, so I have to cut somewhere because the next semester is getting busy for me.

I'd like to point out that Ikea Knight is a good head admin, probably way better choice for that post than me since he's less emotional and more sober. And Aeronwen is godsent for this tournament series because of her incredible experience with handling this kind of stuff and her code wizardry.

Congratulations to the winners DM, runners-up RM, 3rd place KW light and all the other teams that played in the leagues and had fun and keep the community of this game alive and also to all the administrators that made this league possibile.Great work!

Was a pleasure to take part for the second time. Huge thanks to administration team for making this possible. See you all in BEAST 3.

Back
Top Bottom