BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Group F

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group F

Results Table

Team Pld W D L RW RL RD PTS
Men of Borr 3 3 0 0 27 3 24 9
Risen Manifest 3 2 0 1 18 9 9 6
Ready to fight 3 1 0 2 14 24 -10 3
Armored Ducks 3 0 0 3 9 26 -17 0
Master of the Royal Guard 2 0 0 2 6 15 -9 0
Forum-line-180px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-40px.png
Fixtures
Week Team v Team
1 Ready to fight
2(8) - (6)1
Armored Ducks
1.jpg
2.jpg
20200625234517_1.jpg
1 Men of Borr
3(9) - (3)0
Masters of the Royal Guard
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Forum-line-40px.png
Aero-Forum-line-190px.png
Forum-line-140px.png
2 Risen Manifest
3(9) - (0)0
Ready to fight
402B03A804F927F94F0776A503B517AC044A6122
8B9DC117FDF0A6291D0F5BCD82AD0F20F8F6B657
8A87839B420523AC41356063ADAE6E168ADF340C
2 Armored Ducks
0(3) - (9)3
Men of Borr

sK6eUNH.jpg
E4B4276C50E6F2E9BF8C12ED13095889C922AD21
NJYDBWr.jpg
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-140px.png
3 Masters of the Royal Guard Armored Ducks

Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
3 Risen Manifest
0 - 3​
Men of Borr

Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-140px.png
4 Ready to fight
0(0) - 3(9)
Men of Borr

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
4 Masters of the Royal Guard Risen Manifest

Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-140px.png
4 Ready to fight
2(6) - (3)1
Masters of the Royal Guard

baner.png
20200619224748-1.jpg
20200619230745-1.jpg
4 Armored Ducks
0-3​
Risen Manifest

Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Aero-result-blank.jpg
Forum-line-40px.png
Forum-line-140px.png

Last edited:
RTF vs MTRG match finished
Score is 8:2 for RTF

The RTF got 3 ranged class on 2 rounds which is against rules, we have a proper screenshot for 1 round, also we streamed whole match on Twitch. so proof for the other round can be seen at 4:48. They acontinued despite our warning.

unknown.png

9yPpDa.jpg
and Match Twitch: Streamer

Last edited:
We had 3 xbows only in one round by our teammate mistake, because he misunderstand rules and thought that spawn limit apply on first spawn. We apologized for it and next time he didnt took it. Also this didnt change game score, because you won this map 3-2. If you want we can play again one map to make new valid score.

If you think the outcome would be different why wouldnt you want to replay it? Seems like the most fair option of all (and Im not mentioning the other 2 maps...) Seeing as you got the 3 points on that map anyway, why does it mean so much to you to deny us the point? Its not like this game is esports ready, nor is the fact that we're playing it on a *cough* skirmish, and class limitation was something that we had even in warband servers... Pretty normal thing to get confused on the first 2 maps of everyone's first "tournament" on Bannerlord.

This match was our first match in tournament and everyone make mistakes, our guy did not take third class above limitation specially, he thought that class limit only count at first spawn and after death he could take other class. When we saw that, we apologized and he kept to class limits.
Additionaly you won on this map 3 - 2 and one round with third xbow on second spawn didnt give us advantege so I dont see problem here. I think you would not have butthurt about that if you wouldnt lose next two maps 3-0 and it is why you want cancel score from 3-2 to 3-0 to have less minus points on boardscore.

Therefore, if you consider that you would win with us 3-0 I suggest to play one more time and check what score you will get now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I think we can all understand that such an unusual rule can be misunderstood by some players sometimes. The admins will take a look at it, discuss and come to some decision. Mean time the best thing to do is show some empathy to each other. Remember this tournament is way too early, we dont have tools to make it fair, it is by its nature going to be fairly random and therefore just a bit of fun.

Hi, I think we can all understand that such an unusual rule can be misunderstood by some players sometimes. The admins will take a look at it, discuss and come to some decision. Mean time the best thing to do is show some empathy to each other. Remember this tournament is way too early, we dont have tools to make it fair, it is by its nature going to be fairly random and therefore just a bit of fun.
Next match we play 2 raund 3 crossbows. Since we only play for fun. If there is no sanction, I will play as I want in the tournament.

We had 3 xbows only in one round by our teammate mistake, because he misunderstand rules and thought that spawn limit apply on first spawn. We apologized for it and next time he didnt took it. Also this didnt change game score, because you won this map 3-2. If you want we can play again one map to make new valid score.
not only one round if u check ss you can see you guys take 3 archers on 2 round

Next match we play 2 raund 3 crossbows. Since we only play for fun. If there is no sanction, I will play as I want in the tournament.
As Ikea Knight says (and as I said above) the admins are discussing. WWe will post our decision when everyone has had a chance to consider the issue and respond.

Meanwhile, it is really helpful to have teh stream and all the screenies to get a good understanding of what happened, gj everyone.

What do people think about one team getting the same faction for 3 skirmish matches? Not sure we can have a rule about it and obviously it wouldnt happen with dedicated servers. For now teams could agree before a match to restart if one of the teams gets the same faction (good or bad) twice in a row.

I'd like to add to this discussion by specifying that RTF voted for "2" in class limits vote.

Secondly the rounds they broke the rules are the rounds they won (check the stream). Also not being careful once can maybe accepted, but they have repeated after being warned by their opponent. Spawning as arbelist instead of peasent levy when you die as knight in vlandia is a huge advantage, that is technically banned in this tourney.

Thirdly every active scrim player in the community know that for this group RM is the clear 1st seed out of this group and 2nd seed is very up in the air. Since we are playing random factions with random maps aswell, at the end of the group stage can easily come down to round average for this group.

4thly and importantly rules clearly state at section 2 article 3 "If a player is found to have broken any of the rules during a match and the admins determine that a significant advantage was gained, that player's team will forfeit the relevant rounds."

Considering these the only discussion should be about wheter do u give MTRG a 3-0 default or 5-0 default for the first map. If a clear rule is broken you dont discuss it, you apply it. If application of the rule creates an uncalled for situation, rule itself may be discussed. This instance is not one of em. There was a vote and RTF voted for the rule.

First of all, I fully agree with Tecsear.

It is really funny to break the rule they want in voting before and repeat despite the warnings. We just said that there is no class limit to prevent confusion like this ... It is obvious that the behavior of RTF is not acceptable.

I will continue to laugh as they strive to break the rule they voted for... lol

Good game to everyone!

I think if a sanction has to be given, rounds that RTF broke the rules should be given to MTRG.
There are sometimes automatisms, for my personal case, I usually play horseman and I'm used to respawn with crossbowman. Especially when you need to respawn quickly, the stress of the game can also have an impact. Let's not be too severe. However the least you could do is drop the crossbow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom