Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Der_Adler

Recruit
Summary: When i start new game, and go to character customization i cant see some of the beards... to be more specifics two. This on the screen and the other on right. (sorry for english - not my main language)
It is the same with mods and without. - This beard will grown on its own or it is a bug? or not implemented yet ?
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://snipboard.io/tWfjBv.jpg
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K
RAM: 16GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD M2 - 500GB

Hello, can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files? please let me know if the issue is persistent.

What are your settings? some facial hairs or hairs might look different in lower settings. If it is not already high or above, can you please increase it and let me know if its still the same?

can you also try deleting the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folder and verifying the integrity of the game files, please? if the issue persist, please let me know so i can inform the devs for further inspection.

Still the same. :sad:
(I uninstalled and installed game before like 3-4 time and it didn't work either - Beta or Main same)
Edit: 3 beards in total are missing (not showing)

eGkKFN.jpg
0FWoka.jpg
yeEwmM.jpg

Hello, i have forwarded the issue. Thank you for your time. I will update the post if there is any other info is required.

Hello, the issue is still an ongoing process in our development branch. You can follow our future patch notes to see if the issue is fixed with one of the updates.

Back
Top Bottom