Bear Force

Users who are viewing this thread

BeNe for example, when BeNe was formed, if I gave out my opinion then, then it would be NL with Belgium players. not BeNe. What I say is irrelevant to the most recent convo (Sometimes) but it's still relevant to the general aspect of what we're taking about. Any weirdly enough, after explaining what I wrote to people, they finally understood. It's just prejudice. Now lets be quiet and move on with this thread.

Yea, for gods sake please be quiet..

Envious_Elazul said:
Probably getting a lot new players now, because it won Moddb's Mod of the Year award yesterday

http://www.moddb.com/groups/2015-mod-of-the-year-awards/features/editors-choice-mod-of-the-year-2015
Are the brothers playing it?

Golradir said:
Yea, for gods sake please be quiet..

Envious_Elazul said:
Probably getting a lot new players now, because it won Moddb's Mod of the Year award yesterday

http://www.moddb.com/groups/2015-mod-of-the-year-awards/features/editors-choice-mod-of-the-year-2015
Are the brothers playing it?
Only if it has siege, we will conquer all siege

trot888 said:
To be honest, due to my valid opinions on the forums, irrelevant or not, people decide to make stupid comments just to 'attempt' annoy me. The difference is, most of my opinions are negative, that's why people are very prejudice. I'd normally write something, they'll either A - Get the wrong Idea or B - Not read everything I've wrote. So they pre-judge. But this is the internet, at least I'm getting fame from it.  :party:

Alene// Thanks for your backup but I like the hate. It's something that I will continue doing since this is only the internet. I post negative opinions because what I say is generally true. These opinions are constructive criticism. People don't understand pure English.

Anyways, lets move on to the actual topic.

Bear Force can be improved because in my opinion it's bad NOT TERRIBLE! (Current state).

I most liked the part where you think you are doing us a "generous" contribution by sharing your most precious opinions. However, the fact is we get that a lot as modders anyway, and yours was the least helpful or anything constructive to us. Next time, instead of just sharing your opinions; back them up with reasonable thesis and think for a moment if we modders who had been doing this for like 5 years already may have known of these already or received such feedbacks before.

So basically, you just posted yet another negative comment which eventually disrespected our work in public eye, damaged our reputation and generally not being useful at all. You can't just **** around, go rate a modder's work with unjustified rates and act like those were well-deserved. That was your own opinion, but you even failed to share that properly. Now what happened is you probably caused people to take your ONLY negative comment; because that is what people tend to do, among million positivite things we focus on that missing negative one. Which I doubt you know anything about sociology.

I have no idea what makes you think we are picking on the guy, Alene. This is my first time after all those bull**** posts by this guy, trying to get fame out of internet? What. Anyway, as a representative of administration; I would have expected a far more reasonable approach.

This is really funny, after he tried to defend himself from Steam; what the problem with this sort of guys is that. They think that is how it works, by being constantly honest and true to everyone, they completely skip the fact that is what we have been all the time. So, when we are honest and true is usually always well-placed, because we are experienced in being honest and know when to act. You just like being "isolated" and try to find something to go against in whatever you do. Because, guys like you love the idea of being "special" and always on stage. You like to be the hero, right?

I will just go that far, people may seem to value your opinions elsewhere or even in several places of this forum. Because, lets be honest this game doesn't require high intelligent or intellectual level to produce easily-acceptable ideas which would look appeal to community. Even if that would be the case, who the hell you are to judge old players like me with your new-found personality in this virtual world where I have been for ages? I modded this game for 7 years now, been part of it at least as much, organized tournaments for both Turkish and EU scene and hell things I have done in this community. I don't even speak about it for once, because why would I need to? If I speak about my achievements, what do I get? Lots of negative attraction, naturally.

I know, you will write something against me anyway. So, before you attempt to defend yourself, I will just leave off admitting that you are a good inf and a funny guy. But, yea you will probably write something anyway. Or, you won't because I just said that.

Noone likes people on stage and you can't rebel against them because you will stand there whatsoever. Because, in all honesty we are the actual ones who don't give a damn about people on stage. So, know when to shut up and let someone else be on the spotlight sometimes.

Efe Karacar said:
I will just go that far, people may seem to value your opinions elsewhere or even in several places of this forum.

I doubt anyone really values or appreciates his continuous bs-flood other than that its friggin hilarious from time to time. Hands up, anyone? No?

Honestly, just add the guy on your ignore-list, saves you from a lot of facepalming and gives you a peace of mind; nothing of value will be lost.

The last BF scenes props are becoming better. Due to hard work.
I never played it alot but the mod is always under development with active events.

And as I'm a big Star wars Fan I'm loving it  :mrgreen:

to be honest I don't want native animations in bear force :grin: its something new you might have to learn a bit like you did when you started native!! (Omg no learnor plz) The animations in bear force suit lightsabre battles pretty well, they are flashy and flowing so you can do some cool looking duels. It might take you an hour or so to start learning them fully but it isn't that bad

Congratulations on the award, but it's star wars... I hate sci fi crap. But really, gratz on the award. It seems like a big deal to win awards when lots of games and mod developers participate on the competition.

trot888 said:
To be honest, due to my valid opinions on the forums, irrelevant or not, people decide to make stupid comments just to 'attempt' annoy me. The difference is, most of my opinions are negative, that's why people are very prejudice. I'd normally write something, they'll either A - Get the wrong Idea or B - Not read everything I've wrote. So they pre-judge. But this is the internet, at least I'm getting fame from it.  :party:

Alene// Thanks for your backup but I like the hate. It's something that I will continue doing since this is only the internet. I post negative opinions because what I say is generally true. These opinions are constructive criticism. People don't understand pure English.

Anyways, lets move on to the actual topic.

Bear Force can be improved because in my opinion it's bad NOT TERRIBLE! (Current state).

If you are going to write a review, at least give some effort into playing the module in its current state, thats why I find you annoying specifically in this case. Bad clans and unpopulated servers? Bear Force has a more organized community than you could ever dream of, 4+ events weekly with 120+players on server every time, armies consisting of hundreds of players all with their own structure, ranks, organization. Module is getting updated frequently and a big game changing update is coming out so this is only going to get bigger.

Your review is half-arsed and your only goal is to annoy people and you arent giving anything constructive, you can say otherwise all you want. People are annoyed because it gives false image of the module, except for those people that can see right through your trolling. So nice try, but no.

I've played it in its current state, I was playing with other people and the server never passed 30. The image I give is the image in which I experienced, I only make reviews when I've played the module. I can safely say, the combat needs improving, servers are under-populated. so 'nice try' but no.

Back
Top Bottom