Size: +50 members

Nationality: N/A (Multinational clan)
Language: English

Game: M&B Warband
Module: Native
Home server: Ndition's Duel Server

bdsig_11.gif

WHO WE ARE

"BD was formed on the dueling grounds of Nditions_Duel_Server in May 2010 through a shared passion for jumping and respect for our glorious leader, BULLDOG.

Over time, the clan has grown in both members and scope, and we have progressed from a pure dueling clan having fought several battles to date. While we remain true to our five founding principles of Bulldog, Beauty, Bravery, Basking and Boldness, we stand ready to meet new challenges ahead.

We are a multinational clan and there are no special joining rules apart from simple respect, civility, and a desire for having fun with a great bunch of people." -Cashnexus

Do you have what it takes to be a Bulldog? Leave your member application HERE

Challenge us into a clan battle! Leave your challenge HERE

MEMBERS & RANKS

* = special role

top_do11.png

TOP DOG [clan leader]
BULLDOG

warlor10.png

WARLORD [battle leader]
Regency Council

warhou10.png

WARHOUND [battle warrior]

Benfree (*clan administrator)
Sobri (*clan administrator)
Ramses (*propaganda dog)
Willow (*modification dog)
Snake (*mapping dog)
Guard Bane
Cashnexus
Sir Alexander
Sacris
Baby Wolf
Elmira
Tezrian
Uruk34
SpecOps
Treee0
The_Freeman
kekn
Emciel
Blooden
FLAME
Odreth
Pacman
Wierdo
Phyrex
Murtagh
Hubbel
Phantom
Tennenoth
SagoK
Fiq_Al_Mata
Jeanne_dArc
Geranigus
Edea
RagnarLodbroke
Ragemelon
Mr. Bubbles
Frosty
Wooki
IronSoul94
HotShot
Zotte
Ulrick
Amy_Webb
Akita
The_Storm

puppy10.png

PUPPY [regular member]

Valarya
Phaty
FlyingBob
Schmerz
Yimo
Eomer
QueenMessolina
LogiCZ
Kerecsen
Olivier_de_Clisson
GabrielThornHUN
Subotai
Zuppy

The United Nations of BD includes players from the following countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Israel, Ukraine, France, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, China, Sweden, United States, Turkey, Belgium, Norway, Netherlands, Russia, Romania, Portugal

BATTLE ACHIEVEMENTS

Bulldog Clan's battle warriors will be awarded with achievements when required skill and commitment is proven. When BD member earns an achievement, he/she will recieve a version of the achievement, that will fit he's/her's forum signature. See the ACHIEVEMENTS by clicking the spoiler below:

SKILL BASED ACHIEVEMENTS

Shield of the Survivor
Requirements: Survive and win "you VS >4 enemies"- situation

sow10.png

Axes of the Dominator
Requirements: Have 25 kills in 1/4 of a battle (=5 rounds)

aod10.png

BATTLE AMOUNT BASED ACHIEVEMENTS

Tooth of War
Requirements: Have fought in 5 battles

tow10.png

Tooth of Prosperity
Requirements: Have fought in 10 battles

topros10.png

Tooth of the Ancestors
Requirements: Have fought in 15 battles

toanc10.png

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS

Heart of Forgiveness
Requirements: Bjordhinn gets unbanned by you

how12.png

Brains of Replacement
Requirements: Kill 10 teammates in a battle (=4x5 rounds)

bmm10.png

Please support Ndition's Duel Server:

Yeah, the saga continues !!!  :wink:

Visit our Forum or meet us on Ndition Server to join us, challenge us or just to have a good time.

Special Clan, special Members, special Server, special Forum !!! Try it out...

masterunicorn said:
King Ramses said:
The United Nations of BD includes players from the following countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Israel, Ukraine, France, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, China
lots of different countries for an apparantly all english speaking clan..

We manage to communicate pretty effectively in English, although sometimes members will speak in their respective languages to each other. I think all members enjoy being part of a multinational clan. :smile:

masterunicorn said:
King Ramses said:
The United Nations of BD includes players from the following countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Israel, Ukraine, France, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, China
lots of different countries for an apparantly all english speaking clan..

Don't mean to be rude, but thats abit of a stupid thing to point out. Just cause they arn't from the same country doesn't mean they all can't speak english. :smile:

masterunicorn said:
i'm just saying that that is a lot of countries that speak a lot of languages, that's all. -_- i didnt say they cant all speak english

Well, thanks then! We'll take it as a compliment. Personally I'm very proud of the clan for allowing me to get to know people from so many different parts of the world. :smile:

masterunicorn said:
Cashnexus said:
masterunicorn said:
i'm just saying that that is a lot of countries that speak a lot of languages, that's all. -_- i didnt say they cant all speak english

Well, thanks then! We'll take it as a compliment. Personally I'm very proud of the clan for allowing me to get to know people from so many different parts of the world. :smile:
Yes i agree a clan with many nationalities does sound fun. I could see ping being a problem sometimes though

And it is! Although not for me... so far, it seems to be the Israeli members who suffer right now. Hopefully we can recruit some North American members soon so we can play some Battles there, and the rest of us can also suffer the pain of 200 ping. :grin:

Bulldog clan will always be the greatest warband clan! with the coolest members who have the most fun :grin:
and now we'll be bringing our awesome presence to even more people :wink:

Hail!

The Einherjar/Shieldings wish to seek you in battle. Whom must I talk terms with?

- Eiríkur

if you check out the forums Here
and go tot he bulldog section there's a place to post challenges, no need to register for this section either.

Turanien said:
Hail!

The Einherjar/Shieldings wish to seek you in battle. Whom must I talk terms with?

- Eiríkur

Yeah great.Thanks for the offer. I hope we can survive longer than 2 min each round against you  :lol:

But we're taking this competition gladly anyway. Would be cool if you could register on our forum.
If you don't want.... When, where, how many players and rounds ??

Just giving this thread some love, since I always like duelling on your server. Good luck with the new competitiveness of the clan!

In about 2 weeks you ll see me back on your server, since I'm on vacation atm :cool:

Hello honorabel Bulldogs!

Thank you for may hours of great fun and dueling. You guys are nobel sportsmen, and very skilled in the fine art of combat.
I am looking forward to meet all of you in battle. It will be an epic fight.
Hopefully we can grow a strong friendship between our clans.

Good luck. (You will need it!!)  :twisted:

absalon said:

Thank you for may hours of great fun and dueling. You guys are nobel sportsmen, and very skilled in the fine art of combat.

Yeh, we should stick to dueling, none the less cant wait to see you on a field in the battle :smile:

absalon said:

Nice words, Absalon :smile:

Thank you!! We are looking forward to this epic Battle too already. And the friendship is for sure, especially because we have many scandinavian members in our Clan :smile:

Best regards,
BULLDOG

Yeah, we are slowly getting more swedish and danish members, but we still need finnish and norwegian i think. So anyone out there better apply so we can up our international touch :wink:

Back
Top Bottom